Author Topic: pc fx ga software  (Read 548 times)

RURUiNa

pc fx ga software
« on: April 10, 2002, 09:17:00 AM »
I've heard theres sample games included in the fxga software.. is it possible for someone to rip the fxga discs for release?

or perhaps compile the sample games so they could be played on our pcfx's?

or are there no sample games? Also it seems the 2nd disc for the fxga is a game construction kit for programmers. I'd definitely like to get my hands on this..

also, it seems there was some sort of pcfx game school that used the fxga to teach people game creation skills.. I imagine there's japanese sites with their final projects..

just some thoughts

Pcenginefx

Re: pc fx ga software
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2002, 02:27:00 AM »
None of the PC-FXGA discs work in a regular PC-FX, so unless you had a working PC-FXGA in your machine and could burn the FXGA CDs correctly, it wouldn't work.

...in addition, the games/demos could be compiled to play in a PC-FX, however this probably won't even begin to happen until the FXer is completed as we are still discovering how the FX works.

Lastly, I believe you are right about the tech school.  There is a Japanese site that I've seen that has FXGA demos and projects, but I don't have the link at the moment...you might want to search google for "PC-FXGA" (make sure you choose Japanese as the language). Aaron Nanto
Webmaster Pcenginefx.com
www.pcenginefx.com

The ultimate resource for NEC console information!
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

RURUiNa

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2002, 12:10:00 AM »
Hey thanks for the reply.

I'm not talking about using the fxga discs in the pcfx but rather in a pc.. I would imagine the compiler etc would run without an fxga installed in the machine (it's really only there so you can test the software you make without burning discs to plug in a pcfx each time, no?) .. maybe I'm wrong but it seems like it'd be a simple task to do so.

why would it take the fxer project being completed? the fxga is a devkit right? it includes everything you need to make pcfx software.. and I think I heard that it includes sample code that could be compiled and burned to disc..

RURUiNa

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2002, 04:47:00 AM »
would it be possible for anyone to rip the fx ga software (both discs)? I would host it on my ftp in a free access folder for anyone that wants it..

pretty plz

Pcenginefx

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2002, 02:49:00 AM »
Ruruina,

Please contact me directly via email about the software.  Thanks.

Aaron Nanto
Webmaster Pcenginefx.com
www.pcenginefx.com

The ultimate resource for NEC console information!
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com