Author Topic: Need item in "Dragon Slayer"  (Read 443 times)

bernielindell

Need item in "Dragon Slayer"
« on: May 03, 2011, 01:31:06 PM »
Been playing the game Dragon Slayer pretty much a lot lately, and I am now in the final area.  Thing is, I have missed the "lantern" somewhere along the way.  This item proves worthy, since you may use it over and over to light dark areas, unlike a torch that is used only once then is gone.  The last area has a lot of unlit areas, and my torches just arent cutting it.  If anyone knows the location of this item, I would greatly appreciate some direction...   :-"

SuitedAJ

Re: Need item in "Dragon Slayer"
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 08:42:47 AM »
You can grab it off of Cyclopses as a random drop in Chapter 5. Do you happen to know where or how to get the Venom Fang, Hyper 2000, or Trident? Those are the ones I'm stuck on...

SuitedAJ

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 06:19:47 PM »
You can grab it off of Cyclopses as a random drop in Chapter 5. Do you happen to know where or how to get the Venom Fang, Hyper 2000, or Trident? Those are the ones I'm stuck on...

I found the Venom Fang!!! After all these years... Despite the Horn Vipers attaching you "with their venom fang", this is a red herring! The Venom Fang is a random drop off Bulltoads in the same chapter (Ch. 3).

Now all I need are the Hyper 2000 and Trident! Unless someone else has found them in the last 5 years lol...?

roflmao

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 02:56:20 AM »
lol. Good luck!