Author Topic: Rare Sealed Copy of Sega CD Snatcher - LOCKED  (Read 553 times)

Gillianseed84

Rare Sealed Copy of Sega CD Snatcher - LOCKED
« on: September 06, 2005, 05:45:44 PM »
Hey there,

Just wanted to let you know about an auction on ebay for my sealed copy of Snatcher for Sega CD. This game was created by Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear Solid and it's next to impossible to find a sealed copy of this game. It's a once in a lifetime auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8217134773&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks a bunch

GUTS

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 07:12:33 PM »
What the f*ck does Snatcher have to do with the PCFX?

esteban

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 09:14:03 PM »
I love how the tiniest sliver of a price sticker is presented as "proof" that this is the orginal shrinkwrapping.

I guess the game is still sealed, technically, even if there is a 3in. hole in it.
  |    | 

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 01:12:46 AM »
Speaking of PC-FX and Snatcher...

A PC-FX version of Snatcher would've have been awesome due to the FMV on the baby. Also since it's strictly a Japanese console, they probably would've made it as gory as the original versions, if not more, along with more nudity as well :P .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

GUTS

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 08:14:42 AM »
Haha yeah I saw that was the raggiest, sorriest excuse for original shrink wrap I've ever seen.  It's hanging on there looser than an old woman's skin and you can practically pull the CD out of that huge hole in it.  This guy is going around spamming every forum in site with this auction, what a douche.

*Political forum talking about the government's response to the hurricane*

Gillianseed64- Man that's some harsh stuff, I think Snatcher had a scene in it with some refugees from a similar natural disaster.  Check out my auction for a sealed copy on ebay- (ebay link)

Keranu

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 09:25:28 AM »
I call his seal "The Hell Hole".
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

neokellyzero

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 11:46:51 AM »
I like the "Remains of a KBToys pricing sticker.  This indicates that the shrinkwrapping is indeed, original shrinkwrapping."

I guess KB stopped using price stickers in the mid '90s.

I have a used copy of Magical Chase and an old TG-16 CD box with the Babbages price tag still attached.  Now if only I had  access to a shrinkwrap machine...(anyone who works at Meijer, walmart tjmaxx does)

Funny thing though- I found 3 other forums where this same message is posted
Post subject: Rare Sealed Copy of Sega CD Snatcher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,

Just wanted to let you know about an auction on ebay for my sealed copy of Snatcher for Sega CD. This game was created by Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear Solid and it's next to impossible to find a sealed copy of this game. It's a once in a lifetime auction.

Keranu

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 11:54:57 AM »
What a hoser.

Pcenginefx

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 05:08:25 PM »
Quote from: "GUTS"
What the f*ck does Snatcher have to do with the PCFX?

Exactly.  Sorry for not killing this thread back when it was posted.  Gillianseed84, please post ON TOPIC threads.  Locked.
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com