Author Topic: FS: 22 TG16 games  (Read 332 times)

SpiffWilkie

FS: 22 TG16 games
« on: September 08, 2005, 06:40:23 AM »
I just barely started collection tg16 games, but due to unfortunate circumstances I need to sell a lot of it.  Starting tonight  (Sep 8th)  at 6:00 pacific, I will have 22 games up on ebay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZBoatis123QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Alien Crush
Battle Royale
Blazing Lazers    
Bloody Wolf
Deep Blue
Drop Off   
Final Lap Twin    
Galaga 90
Legendary Axe    
Legendary Axe II    
Ninja Spirit
Ordyne    
Parasol Stars    
Silent Debuggers   
Sinistron    
Space Harrier   
Super Star Soldier    
TV Sports Basketball
TV Sports Hockey   
Victory Run   
Vigilante
World Class Baseball

Shipping is $3 for each game and I have in my listing that if you buy multiple games shipping is $1 more for each one.  However, if anyone here buys multiple games, I'll add on the additional ones for only $.50 each (as long as you pay in one transaction and mention you saw this message on the pcenginefx forums).  Thanks.  

In the next few days, I'll probably be listing one of my systems with a few more games and two controllers.  Keep your eyes open.

SpiffWilkie

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 07:54:16 AM »
Auctions end tomorrow at 6:00 pacific

Keranu

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 09:15:58 AM »
I can't believe I missed this thread. I might get something but not sure.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 10:03:12 AM »
I bought Battle Royale and Legendary Axe last night from your auctions ;) . Look forward to receiving them! Thanks!
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

SpiffWilkie

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 03:15:29 PM »
Thank you!

I'll be sending them out in the morning. I'll email you the confirmation number tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow after I get off of work.

Keranu

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 01:24:04 PM »
Alright, thank you very much! I look forward to playing five player Battle Royale with all my brothers! :D