Author Topic: The Anime Thread: Finding Good Anime  (Read 30629 times)

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
Re: The Anime Thread: Finding Good Anime
« Reply #1125 on: November 03, 2019, 04:53:27 AM »
Moldiver is funny, indeed.  :pray:

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

xelement5x

« Reply #1126 on: November 07, 2019, 09:52:22 PM »
I started watching Demon Slayer on my own and it's okay, but also watching Dr. Stone.  It's very shonen but still fun, because SCIENCE!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gypsy

« Reply #1127 on: November 08, 2019, 07:55:14 AM »
I've been watching a booby anime that was created probably just to sell figures.  :cook:

xelement5x

« Reply #1128 on: November 09, 2019, 10:32:05 AM »
I've been watching a booby anime that was created probably just to sell figures.  :cook:

Queen's Blade?
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gypsy

« Reply #1129 on: November 09, 2019, 11:08:40 AM »

Queen's Blade?

Close. Samurai Girls.

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
« Reply #1130 on: November 09, 2019, 11:09:05 AM »
Urotsukidoji - Legend of the Overfiend!!

:boom:

xelement5x

« Reply #1131 on: November 11, 2019, 12:28:43 PM »
LOL, haven't heard of that one for a long while.

Gypsy

« Reply #1132 on: November 22, 2019, 12:53:25 PM »
Big sale on Sentai right now.

Gypsy

« Reply #1133 on: May 01, 2020, 02:29:46 PM »
Kimagure Orange Road was really enjoyable. So was the new City Hunter movie.

xelement5x

« Reply #1134 on: May 08, 2020, 10:40:01 PM »
Recently I've watched and enjoyed Ascendance of a Bookworm, it's a super cute little story that's on Crunchyroll. 

Also started watching Darwin's Game and that one is just kind of weird.  Smartphone augmented reality murder thing, I watched it but I'm not sure if I really enjoyed it or was just drunk.

IMJ

• Instagram Collection
« Reply #1135 on: October 02, 2020, 12:38:37 PM »
With the exception of Attack On Titan, I'm pretty wrapped up in the anime largely from my generation, especially with all of the Blu Ray releases lately. Ghost In The Shell, Ninja Scroll, The Professional and Fist of the North Star. The Ninja Scroll t.v. series was terrific too - highly recommended if you liked the movie.

xelement5x

« Reply #1136 on: November 20, 2020, 11:23:49 AM »
Lol, you know for all the talk about Ninja Scroll I have never actually watched it.  Maybe someday I'll throw it on.

roflmao

« Reply #1137 on: November 20, 2020, 09:14:33 PM »
Lol, you know for all the talk about Ninja Scroll I have never actually watched it.  Maybe someday I'll throw it on.

It's insane. Especially considering how old it is. I haven't seen the TV series, but the OVA is totally worth watching.