Author Topic: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-  (Read 17438 times)

TheClash603

Re: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2012, 12:28:00 AM »
I can e-mail a copy of the photo as don't have upload picture account if you are interested?

If you are going to become a regular on this forum, picture uploading is essential!  Give imageshack a try, you don't even need to sign up and it is really easy!

SuperPlay

« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2012, 12:03:05 AM »

esteban

|    | 

xelement5x

« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2012, 11:25:45 AM »
Yeah, based on that second page apparently I need to get Angel Maid  :shock:
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

TheClash603

« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2012, 12:07:42 PM »
Yeah, based on that second page apparently I need to get Angel Maid  :shock:

My recommendation is for Virtual Cameraman 2.

BBOOOOOOIIINNNNGGGGG!

McKie1

« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2012, 02:47:43 PM »
Who's the lucky one who picked up the PAC-PC1 from ebay? Unfortunately I only found out about it after it had closed :(

Damn bargain at $499.00 incl A100!

TheClash603

sirhcman

BlueBMW

« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »
There is very little precedent for them...  apparently one might come up for sale every 5 years or so.  If I had to guess... somewhere in the $1000 to $1500 range which would be appropriate to their rarity.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

SuperDeadite

« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2012, 10:09:15 PM »
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

TheClash603

« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2012, 02:47:42 AM »
Yeah, it was me.  Been having sub-par luck with my Laseractive purchases lately, so I didn't want to jinx it until it came.   And in one piece.

esteban

« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2012, 03:16:49 AM »
Yeah, it was me.  Been having sub-par luck with my Laseractive purchases lately, so I didn't want to jinx it until it came.   And in one piece.

Damn! I was totally led astray by your "lucky sonofabitch" comment!

|    | 

420GOAT

« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2012, 02:56:00 AM »
lucky bastard!!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

xelement5x

« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2012, 08:50:07 AM »
Yeah I saw this pop up but it doesn't look like it has any of the docs and stuff does it?
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

TheClash603

« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2012, 10:37:39 AM »
Yeah I saw this pop up but it doesn't look like it has any of the docs and stuff does it?

The PC1 Pac is loose.  Thankfully I had a contact that magically had a copy of the floppy disc that came with the system, so I have that if need be.

As far as I know the PC1 was only released in Japan, so the documents wouldn't have helped me much, lol.  I do wonder if that is correct though, because the person who sold this to me got it at an estate sale in California just over 5 years ago.  Did someone import this thing and then it ended up at the estate sale, or maybe they did sell them here?