Author Topic: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-  (Read 17452 times)

McKie1

Re: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-
« Reply #450 on: February 18, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »
He is getting more into pinball and needed the cash!

xelement5x

« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2014, 08:34:54 AM »
Heh, well I think he'd have better luck with a BIN and Best Offer setup than auction.  It's obviously a super niche item though, hopefully he gets a bite.

The hunt still isn't over for me at least!  I've got a couple more games I want, but 3D Australia seems like it will never happen unless another copy shows up for 5000 yen or something like Deadite found.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

McKie1

« Reply #452 on: February 19, 2014, 03:51:55 PM »
Yeah I too have just about given up on completing the one of each released title :( 3D virtual australia hard to find at a less than ridiculous price!

Opethian

« Reply #453 on: February 20, 2014, 01:42:19 AM »
Id love time gal but I am not willing to spend a grand on it looks like I'll never get it at this rate.

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

xelement5x

« Reply #454 on: February 20, 2014, 02:30:55 AM »
Id love time gal but I am not willing to spend a grand on it looks like I'll never get it at this rate.

You just gotta patience Ope, and search every day!  Mandarake is pretty decent for underpricing stuff though, my minty Vajra Ni for $150 was from there.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Opethian

« Reply #455 on: February 20, 2014, 03:07:50 AM »
yea I paid closer to $200 to get it shipped here :(

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

SamIAm

« Reply #456 on: February 20, 2014, 03:30:52 AM »
I passed up a sealed Time Gal at my Mandarake for 98000 yen. Not that I even have a laseractive, but I might have (*raises flame shield*) made some good money by flipping it.

Opethian

« Reply #457 on: February 20, 2014, 06:16:22 AM »
guess its not there anymore lol xele bought it like a boss ¥_¥

xelement5x

« Reply #458 on: February 20, 2014, 09:21:16 AM »
guess its not there anymore lol xele bought it like a boss ¥_¥

98000 yen is quite a lot of scratch.  It seems like it has always been expensive though.  I found a post on DigitalPress from like 2009 or so where someone was super stoked they got Time Gal for about $500 but there was no obi.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 02:02:34 PM by xelement5x »

RoyVegas

« Reply #459 on: February 24, 2014, 11:50:49 AM »
Wasn't sure where else to put this but thought one of you guys might be interested as I NEVER see them pop up for sale alone. Good luck

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-Laseractive-Turbo-Grafx-PAD-/301106407641?pt=US_Video_Game_Controllers&hash=item461b5728d9
All is well. :)

LameKat

« Reply #460 on: March 18, 2014, 04:05:47 PM »
I've got a sealed JP copy of The Great Pyramid coming my way, can it be set to play in English ?

SuperDeadite

« Reply #461 on: March 19, 2014, 01:09:06 AM »
Yes, not that you're really going to want to....zzzzzz....
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

LameKat

« Reply #462 on: March 19, 2014, 01:29:27 AM »
Great, thanks. I'll try to muscle through it.

SuperDeadite

« Reply #463 on: March 22, 2014, 04:08:06 AM »
Ever wanted to play Dragon's Lair and Thayer's Quest on an LA?  If you have a PC-PAC and a suitable PC or Amiha, it seems you probably can.

The cable shown in this add is a standard serial cable, no reason it shouldn't work on the PC-PAC:
http://www.dragonslairfans.com/flyers/LDG.pdf

And yes, these games do actually exist:
http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?50892-Software-Corner-LDG-Rare-Laserdisc-System-Question-about-releases
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #464 on: March 22, 2014, 07:26:45 AM »
Ever wanted to play Dragon's Lair and Thayer's Quest on an LA?  If you have a PC-PAC and a suitable PC or Amiha, it seems you probably can.

The cable shown in this add is a standard serial cable, no reason it shouldn't work on the PC-PAC:
http://www.dragonslairfans.com/flyers/LDG.pdf

And yes, these games do actually exist:
http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?50892-Software-Corner-LDG-Rare-Laserdisc-System-Question-about-releases

Yep, I've been aware of the software corner bootlegs for a while.
--DragonmasterDan