Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 73073 times)

Joe Redifer

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #255 on: January 29, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »

SuperDeadite

« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2012, 03:20:14 PM »
LOL Angel Mate has an English Text option which might help.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Sadler

« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2012, 04:08:02 PM »
I'm really enjoying these! They're all informative and amusing, and the production quality seems to get better and better every episode. Thanks man!

Mathius

« Reply #258 on: January 29, 2012, 04:33:30 PM »
I'm really enjoying these! They're all informative and amusing, and the production quality seems to get better and better every episode. Thanks man!

Don't forget to thank Dave too. :)
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

SuperDeadite

« Reply #259 on: January 29, 2012, 04:58:02 PM »
Just rewatched this, and realized you gave no credit to BMW at all. 
He took the effort to ship that beast and stack of games, but you didn't even list
his name in the credits?

At the end you even have the games up on a shelf like you are the owner. 
And joke about owning TimeGal, when all of that stuff was shipped on loan. 

Looks to me you care more about your youtube sub list then real people that do
you very generous favors.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #260 on: January 29, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »
LOL!  BMW didn't want any special credit, we talked about that.  I think you're just a bit sore that we didn't glorify the system a bit more.  It's definitely something that should be seen through the eyes of someone who has no financial investment in the system.

SuperDeadite

« Reply #261 on: January 29, 2012, 05:35:05 PM »
BMW is the nice guy of nice guys.  Regardless of what he states, I see no reason to leave him out of the credits.
  It's just the right thing to do.

As for myself, financial investment?  LOL.  Only a fool considers games an investment.  I buy what I want with disposable
income.  The value means nothing to me and never has.

Mathius

« Reply #262 on: January 29, 2012, 07:04:53 PM »
Just rewatched this, and realized you gave no credit to BMW at all. 
He took the effort to ship that beast and stack of games, but you didn't even list
his name in the credits?

At the end you even have the games up on a shelf like you are the owner. 
And joke about owning TimeGal, when all of that stuff was shipped on loan. 

Looks to me you care more about your youtube sub list then real people that do
you very generous favors.

When I lent Joe Viewpoint for his "first" episode of GameSack he had it on his shelf like Blue's laserdiscs. It was all in good fun. :)

However, I hope Byron gave you permission to play frisbee.  :P

Joe Redifer

« Reply #263 on: January 29, 2012, 07:57:13 PM »
SuperDeadite, I go by the wishes of the donater/loaner.  I offered.  And what I mean by "investment" is basically "putting a lot of money into".  I do expect some slack from LaserActive owners who are angry that I didn't say it was the most amazing thing in the world.  Don't know if that will happen, but if it does I won't be surprised.

Quote from: Mathius
However, I hope Byron gave you permission to play frisbee.

Yeah he didn't mind ruining a Time Gal for the joke.  "On less copy of that awful game in the world is a good thing" I believe was his exact quote.  :)

BlueBMW

« Reply #264 on: January 30, 2012, 03:21:18 AM »
Hahahahahaha!

Yeah I didnt want any credit on it.  Just wanted an independent review with no biases.

Going to watch it here in a sec
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #265 on: January 30, 2012, 03:25:12 AM »
what the f*ck is wrong with Time Gal.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

BlueBMW

« Reply #266 on: January 30, 2012, 03:45:36 AM »
Her voice!! So obnoxious!!!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

SuperDeadite

« Reply #267 on: January 30, 2012, 04:12:29 AM »
SuperDeadite, I go by the wishes of the donater/loaner.  I offered.  And what I mean by "investment" is basically "putting a lot of money into".  I do expect some slack from LaserActive owners who are angry that I didn't say it was the most amazing thing in the world.  Don't know if that will happen, but if it does I won't be surprised.

Quote from: Mathius
However, I hope Byron gave you permission to play frisbee.

Yeah he didn't mind ruining a Time Gal for the joke.  "On less copy of that awful game in the world is a good thing" I believe was his exact quote.  :)

Fair enough.  I don't agree but I've said what I wanted to.  As for the LA games themselves it's like anything else.  The FMV crosshair shooters all play quite differently, but you have to actually play them to realize this.  For most people they all look the same, but then again most people wouldn't know the difference between R-Type and Thunder Force or any other shooter either.  I could care less what anyone thinks of the system in general, I like the games so I own them.  I've had way more fun with the small pile of LA games then I've had from the SNES library.

nat

« Reply #268 on: January 30, 2012, 04:58:10 AM »
Dear Game Sack,

I'm extremely upset you didn't identify the LaserActive as an NEC Console throughout the video. Clearly, due to the existence of an NEC PACK, the platform qualifies as such. It was obviously released in line with NEC's market strategy at the time as part of the official NEC line-up and was meant as an alternative to the Duo for people who think bigger is better.

The fact that the platform was developed and marketed by Pioneer was simply a farce propagated by NEC to conceal an attempted market monopoly. The LaserActive's ability to play SEGA games is trivial at best and certainly doesn't support the position that the LaserActive is an official SEGA console. It's evident the LaserActive was not part of SEGA's campaign at the time and the release of the SEGA PACK was just a further effort to throw authorities off the track of the platform's true status as an official NEC Console.

Please update your notes accordingly and revise your video to identify the LaserActive's true position within the NEC Console lineup.

Thanks,

Chairman of the Board
 LaserActive-As-An-NEC Console-Subcomittee

Mathius

« Reply #269 on: January 30, 2012, 04:59:28 AM »
:lol: