Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 73038 times)

Tatsujin

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #1500 on: June 22, 2014, 03:46:54 AM »
lol retron5. ok start watching nao.
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #1501 on: June 22, 2014, 05:09:22 AM »
Awesome ep guys as usual! Hey you know what would be really awesome? Doing a episode on all the Kingdom Hearts games. There are so many of them and it would definitely attract girl gamers to the show, also My wife is telling me that what she wants for her birthday is for Games sack to do an ep on all of the Kingdom hearts games.  She is also telling me that she wants a birthday greeting from Joe on the show but I told her it would not be good form to ask for this, unless I was willing to donate some games.  So what do you guys think?

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #1502 on: June 22, 2014, 07:12:22 AM »
Amazing honest review.  I hope they make changes!

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1503 on: June 22, 2014, 09:16:38 AM »
Another good episode Joe.  It wasn't mentioned but how did you feel about the wireless controller?  For me playing games like Contra where I'm shooting diagnally was almost impossible with that thumb stick.  I really wish they had stuck with a d-pad there.

I didn't use their controller much since it let me use the real ones, but when I did use it I didn't like it. It feels really cheap and the thumbstick just kind of wiggles around if you don't touch it.

Quote from: BigusSchmuck
Hey you know what would be really awesome? Doing a episode on all the Kingdom Hearts games.
Well I picked up Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 for the PS2 a few weeks ago so you never know!

She is also telling me that she wants a birthday greeting from Joe on the show
If we did that then everyone would want us to say stuff on the show. Maybe a private video greeting.[/quote]

Mzo

« Reply #1504 on: June 22, 2014, 09:49:45 AM »
Awesome video, guys.

Sorry if this was answered before (and if it was, please point me in the right direction) but how do you guys record RGB video directly?  I don't think it's possible with the Elgato I use.  I'd love to record how beautiful the Master System looks in RGB.

Joe pls =[

HailingTheThings

« Reply #1505 on: June 22, 2014, 01:06:40 PM »
Great episode! I will definitely wait to get a Retron 5.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1506 on: June 22, 2014, 01:20:58 PM »
Recording RGB is very complicated. It goes through and XPC-4 which is a little bitch that must be adjusted on a per-console basis and you have to manually input the settings each time.

futureman2000

« Reply #1507 on: June 22, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »
Great episode as always. I wonder why Hyperkin chose  that joystick for the controller?
Take off yer flip flops and set up the tripod: it's bag kickin' time!

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1508 on: June 22, 2014, 01:30:23 PM »
Recording RGB is very complicated. It goes through and XPC-4 which is a little bitch that must be adjusted on a per-console basis and you have to manually input the settings each time.

Blah blah blah.  It's done with magic is what I heard....

Okay people if you say "I o believe in gamesack I do I DO!" magic will happen...

Mzo

« Reply #1509 on: June 22, 2014, 07:59:41 PM »

Guess I'll stick to S-video and component for now.  Thanks for the reply, though!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1510 on: June 23, 2014, 09:54:29 AM »
Maybe a private video greeting meating.

Fixed.  :twisted:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1511 on: June 23, 2014, 10:33:51 AM »

Just make sure it is the right video.

Dont need any leaked sex tapes. (Like the upcoming film of same name)

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #1512 on: June 23, 2014, 12:43:17 PM »

No flogging the dolphin on my watch.
Another good episode Joe.  It wasn't mentioned but how did you feel about the wireless controller?  For me playing games like Contra where I'm shooting diagnally was almost impossible with that thumb stick.  I really wish they had stuck with a d-pad there.

I didn't use their controller much since it let me use the real ones, but when I did use it I didn't like it. It feels really cheap and the thumbstick just kind of wiggles around if you don't touch it.

Hey you know what would be really awesome? Doing a episode on all the Kingdom Hearts games.
Well I picked up Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 for the PS2 a few weeks ago so you never know!

She is also telling me that she wants a birthday greeting from Joe on the show
If we did that then everyone would want us to say stuff on the show. Maybe a private video greeting.
[/quote]
Cool beans. Like I said, there are a ton of Kingdom Hearts games not to mention remixes and remakes.

reson8er

« Reply #1513 on: June 24, 2014, 06:03:17 AM »
You guys basically affirmed my hesitation when thinking of getting the R5.  I wanted to get it for my SNES (Actual system is in the closet and missing a power supply & really badly oxidized) I thought if the emulation was as good as they were advertising I would pick up an R5 as a space saving solution. However I see that its not for me, as you said the system is just not there yet, and its better to just get real hardware. Sigh, maybe the Retron 6 will add Turbo support and fix the issues  :roll:

MrBroadway

« Reply #1514 on: June 24, 2014, 06:55:00 AM »
So, if I wasn't interested in the Retron 5 anyway, I have no need to watch this episode, right? Right?

Sigh. *click*