Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72521 times)

wildfruit

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #1545 on: July 05, 2014, 09:36:34 PM »
Excellent. Asterix on master system one of my favourites.

seieienbu

« Reply #1546 on: July 05, 2014, 11:47:12 PM »
I liked the bit at the end about the names.

If you guys do another Left in Europe, check out the Mega CD game The Misadventures of Flink. 

edit:...waaait, I second guessed myself and, uh, Flink came out stateside according to wikipedia and gamefaqs?  Wow, I feel unintelligent and misinformed!  My only experience with the game was a friend who had the European version and he said it never came out in the states.  ...huh.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 11:50:08 PM by seieienbu »
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1547 on: July 06, 2014, 03:20:23 AM »
I liked the bit at the end about the names.

If you guys do another Left in Europe, check out the Mega CD game The Misadventures of Flink. 

edit:...waaait, I second guessed myself and, uh, Flink came out stateside according to wikipedia and gamefaqs?  Wow, I feel unintelligent and misinformed!  My only experience with the game was a friend who had the European version and he said it never came out in the states.  ...huh.

It's on my short list of sega cd games to pick up.

I say add the SNES game Terinigma.

MrBroadway

« Reply #1548 on: July 06, 2014, 04:08:09 AM »
"Terinigma" wut?

Anyway, cool video! I never heard of the Taz game before, and now I'm bummed I can't play it. :(

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1549 on: July 06, 2014, 04:23:51 AM »
"Terinigma" wut?

Anyway, cool video! I never heard of the Taz game before, and now I'm bummed I can't play it. :(

MrBroadway

« Reply #1550 on: July 06, 2014, 04:41:56 AM »
Yeah, Terranigma is an awesome game. I never heard of "terinigma" though.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1551 on: July 06, 2014, 04:43:10 AM »
Yeah, Terranigma is an awesome game. I never heard of "terinigma" though.

Yeah wasnt sure how to spell it. 

seieienbu

« Reply #1552 on: July 06, 2014, 06:16:09 AM »

It's on my short list of sega cd games to pick up.
I guess it should be on mine too. I thought I had everything I wanted on the console, hawhaw.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1553 on: July 06, 2014, 09:44:12 AM »
Terminaisiga was released in Japan so it would not fit in a Left in Europe episode. We made some mistakes on a couple of games in our Left in Japan series. It's funny, we get yelled at for featuring a game in Left in Japan that also came out in Europe. Then we get yelled at (a lot) for not featuring games like Termrienegma which also came out in Japan. Can't win. You just can't please everyone. Which is why we only worry about pleasing ourselves. OK that sounds kind of nasty...

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1554 on: July 06, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »
Terminaisiga was released in Japan so it would not fit in a Left in Europe episode. We made some mistakes on a couple of games in our Left in Japan series. It's funny, we get yelled at for featuring a game in Left in Japan that also came out in Europe. Then we get yelled at (a lot) for not featuring games like Termrienegma which also came out in Japan. Can't win. You just can't please everyone. Which is why we only worry about pleasing ourselves. OK that sounds kind of nasty...

I guess it would make a game like Termrienegma a "left out of America" game only lol

HailingTheThings

« Reply #1555 on: July 06, 2014, 11:44:47 AM »
Fun episode! I have that terrible He-Man game, it's amazing! lol

Flink

There was a cart ver. that was Europe only, I believe?

MrBroadway

« Reply #1556 on: July 06, 2014, 02:31:05 PM »
Ignore the bitchers, Joe. They just can't handle getting gamesacked.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1557 on: July 06, 2014, 02:47:30 PM »
Ignore the bitchers, Joe. They just can't handle getting gamesacked.

IN THE FACE!

Tatsujin

« Reply #1558 on: July 06, 2014, 04:17:43 PM »
wow, I didn't even know about that 2nd samurai game. even looks & sounds quite kewl.
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Punch

« Reply #1559 on: July 06, 2014, 05:13:01 PM »

:(