Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72697 times)

BigusSchmuck

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #1875 on: December 21, 2014, 03:32:00 AM »
Great now you reminded me that I still want wind jammers and spin masters for the MVS!

Now I am going to have to make a WTB thread..........
Not for $200 though..

Punch

« Reply #1876 on: December 21, 2014, 03:37:31 AM »

8)

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #1877 on: December 21, 2014, 03:40:23 AM »
DECO!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1878 on: December 21, 2014, 04:27:09 AM »
Great now you reminded me that I still want wind jammers and spin masters for the MVS!

Not for $200 though..

?

There are four eBay listing for spin master at the $50 mark

TR0N

« Reply #1879 on: December 21, 2014, 03:34:29 PM »
I did mention in the comments where this one !?

I did mention in the comments where this one !? Though good luck trying to get windjammers it's become a valuable game.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 03:36:39 PM by TR0N »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1880 on: December 21, 2014, 04:48:09 PM »

I did mention in the comments where this one !? Though good luck trying to get windjammers it's become a valuable game.

Wind hammers became valuable?

Man when I first started with Neo Geo about four years ago wind hammers was like a $30-$50 dollar game.

Gentlegamer

« Reply #1881 on: December 21, 2014, 04:53:59 PM »

Man when I first started with Neo Geo about four years ago wind hammers was like a $30-$50 dollar game.

Jeff Gertsmann from Giant Bomb started playing it on streams, I would guess interest shot up.

TR0N

« Reply #1882 on: December 21, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »

Windjammers was a obscure one but not any more.Heck,once in awhile threads pop up at neo-geo.com on the price increase.

BlueBMW

« Reply #1883 on: December 22, 2014, 12:37:02 AM »
Flying Power Disc is just as good... ;)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #1884 on: December 22, 2014, 08:40:58 AM »

Not for $200 though..

?

There are four eBay listing for spin master at the $50 mark
This was in reference to Wind Jammer..

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1885 on: December 24, 2014, 03:35:40 AM »
Nice Data East episode.  If you two liked Lock n Chase, check out the PCE port Revival Chase.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

TR0N

« Reply #1886 on: January 03, 2015, 06:09:46 PM »

MrFulci

« Reply #1887 on: January 03, 2015, 07:14:17 PM »
I watched most of this, skimmed through monkey ball, and such.

Smash TV, great choice, Joe's other half. I enjoyed it in the arcade, and got the NES port, soon after it was available, and was so disappointed in it. 2 controllers, it worked ok, but, I never gave it much gameplay. While not the worst x-mas/birthday gift, it just so lacked what I was used to, in the arcade. It was one of the least played, NEW, NES games I owned.

Later, I got the SNES, bought SUPER Smash TV, for less than that NES version cost, and the controls took no getting used to. On the right of the controller, the top button shot up, bottom button shot down, etc. It was so nice.

No need for that anymore, since, though not a conversion, a Capcom Collection on PS2 has it. And those two thumb sticks, on those controllers, work fine, in that game.

Smash TV, on NES, though playable, sucked. I as glad when I got an SNES, and SUPER Smash TV was one of the first 5 games I got for it.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:17:02 PM by MrFulci »
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #1888 on: January 04, 2015, 02:45:42 AM »
It's funny to see Dave growing more beard while lacking hair on the very top of his head.

Aaaaaaaaaah, great episode as always. I gave my better half a not-so-hidden hint when Super Monkey Ball was shown. You two convinced me I should play this game, since I enjoyed Super Monkey Ball 2 a lot along with my friends. Maybe I'm lucky on my next birthday.
I never knew before that Monkey Ball saw an arcade release, so thanks for sharing that info.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:22:38 AM by ClodBuster »

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

Desh

« Reply #1889 on: January 04, 2015, 02:53:07 AM »
I was happy to see Dave give Gunsmoke some love.  It's a great game and one of my favorites on the NES.  I feel like it doesn't get mentioned too often and is under appreciated.