Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72552 times)

Sparky

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #2145 on: April 10, 2015, 02:26:16 PM »
Yeah you should probably have that stitched closed. ;)

Haha.. You are the vagina Joe, you overreact all the time, why can you not take criticism?
You took the time to look back and find Arks post on facbook?....Hahaha... My god man, you need a women! :P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:45:34 PM by Sparky »

HailingTheThings

« Reply #2146 on: April 10, 2015, 05:36:50 PM »
Yeah it's where all the pretend gamers are at, liking each other's posts and spreading f*cked up misinformation about everything ever!

and Joe, why would I want to pay someone to have your sweet, drippy vajeta stitched up?  Do(es) the carpets match the drapes bearded face match the bearded clam?

fixed

Haha.. You are the vagina Joe, you overreact all the time, why can you not take criticism?
You took the time to look back and find Arks post on facbook?....Hahaha... My god man, you need a women! :P

His honey is cute, watch teh Game Sack. :3

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2147 on: April 10, 2015, 06:01:03 PM »
Gee I wonder why I don't visit this forum very often the members here are so awesome! Actually some of the members are pretty damn cool.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 06:03:34 PM by Joe Redifer »

Gentlegamer

« Reply #2148 on: April 10, 2015, 06:13:23 PM »
When it comes to online communities, you usually get what you give.

Be cool, and get cool in return. Be a smartass jerk, get smartass jerk. Even if you're cool, you'll get some smartass jerk, but you can ignore it for the cool.

The most neutral term I'd use to describe your usual attitude online is irascible. But when you get some 'tude backatcha, you start complaining.

Sack up, or check yourself.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2149 on: April 10, 2015, 06:25:07 PM »
"But when you get some 'tude backatcha, you start complaining. "

That can be said about just about every one here. And thanks for the tips!

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #2150 on: April 10, 2015, 06:50:00 PM »
So all I've gathered from this is that Joe is a blubbering vagina and is so out of touch with this forum that he gets butt hurt at the normal pcefx banter and as a result, can't properly mesh with us.

and then goes OH HUUUHUUU NO WONDER I DONT VISIT MORE OFTEN. 

If you visited more and maybe were less oblivious, you'd have less butt hurt right now.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2151 on: April 10, 2015, 07:15:26 PM »
Should I feel bad about not being able to mesh with some of you guys? Nobody gets along with everyone. There's a few people here whom I consider good friends and I seem to mesh well with them and that's what's important to me. Sorry if I don't tickle your clit, but meshing with you isn't something I'm particularly concerned about. I just find it odd that the person telling me that I should hang around here more is also giving me the most flak. Now I'm off to play some PC-8801. Or maybe some Game Gear. Because the Game Gear is phuggin' awesome.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #2152 on: April 10, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »
Sorry if I don't tickle your clit, but meshing with you isn't something I'm particularly concerned about. I just find it odd that the person telling me that I should hang around here more is also giving me the most flak. Now I'm off to play some PC-8801. Or maybe some Game Gear. Because the Game Gear is phuggin' awesome.

lol.   I give everyone flak, numbnuts.   You're just too oblivious to realize it and get all butthurt/defensive/dismissive.

It'd be cool if you'd tickle my clit though.  I'm into scissoring.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #2153 on: April 10, 2015, 08:57:06 PM »
When it comes to online communities, you usually get what you give.

Be cool, and get smartass jerk in return. Be a smartass jerk, get smartass jerk.
Fixed.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2154 on: April 11, 2015, 03:10:06 AM »
Gamesack is indeed a high quality product.  It has everthing:

Sega Vs Nintendo Fanbois
High quality Video and Sound
Clever Editing
In depth discussion and no begging for $50,000 to buy games, not once.
Amazing use of music.
Fun Skits at the end.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #2155 on: April 11, 2015, 04:06:45 AM »
Sorry if I don't tickle your clit, but meshing with you isn't something I'm particularly concerned about. I just find it odd that the person telling me that I should hang around here more is also giving me the most flak. Now I'm off to play some PC-8801. Or maybe some Game Gear. Because the Game Gear is phuggin' awesome.

lol.   I give everyone flak, numbnuts.   You're just too oblivious to realize it and get all butthurt/defensive/dismissive.

It'd be cool if you'd tickle my clit though.  I'm into scissoring.
Maybe you should ask Mr. Nosetrip Roth to do it.

Gentlegamer

« Reply #2156 on: April 11, 2015, 04:09:00 AM »
Arkhan is the little girl in elementary school that called you a stinky boy and punched your arm but really likes you.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #2157 on: April 11, 2015, 04:17:27 AM »
So back on topic a bit... Joe, do you guys have a plan on what you are planning to do in future episodes of Gamesack? Or is it some uber kept secret? :P

Gentlegamer

« Reply #2158 on: April 11, 2015, 04:29:21 AM »
So back on topic a bit... Joe, do you guys have a plan on what you are planning to do in future episodes of Gamesack? Or is it some uber kept secret? :P

It depends on how much he can get the forum to give him info https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18807.0

Jibbajaba

« Reply #2159 on: April 11, 2015, 05:32:01 AM »

It depends on how much he can get the forum to give him info https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18807.0

Is there something wrong with asking the community's opinion, as part of research on an upcoming episode?  I mean, we see how people react when someone on YT gets something wrong.  I am going to do a Turbografx "launch" episode sometime in the near future, and was planning on running the list of games by the community to see if they think they are acceptable as "launch window" games, but not if I'm going to catch hell for not mentioning the forums in the episode.