Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72639 times)

DragonmasterDan

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #2205 on: May 10, 2015, 05:01:49 AM »

That's a great video, but you know what folks are going to say...tripod!

Considering that you shot it in one take and didn't use a tripod, that video was great :)

Yep, was done in one take using a smart phone.
--DragonmasterDan

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2206 on: May 10, 2015, 07:32:42 AM »
Drama on XAKIII, i hope that gets worked out.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

toymachine78

« Reply #2207 on: May 10, 2015, 12:58:03 PM »
Well it seems your episode sparked great interest in Sweet Home. One seller on EBay has sold 6 copies in 24hrs.

NightWolve

« Reply #2208 on: May 10, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »
Another 5,000 viewing hits within a few hours, Game Sack just racks 'em up no sweat! ;)

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2209 on: May 10, 2015, 01:29:39 PM »
Well it seems your episode sparked great interest in Sweet Home. One seller on EBay has sold 6 copies in 24hrs.

Repro or Famicom?

Also wasn't there a retro copy someone did in a red news cart?

toymachine78

« Reply #2210 on: May 10, 2015, 01:33:33 PM »

Repro or Famicom?

Translated repros

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2211 on: May 10, 2015, 02:17:39 PM »
Always a great episode.  Amazing quality and visual presentation.  It oozes preparation and givesaf*ckiveness.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

munchiaz

« Reply #2212 on: May 12, 2015, 08:32:38 AM »

Repro or Famicom?

Maybe you are referring to this?

I got this from timewalk games about 3 years ago. Shitty thing was, they neglected to send me the actual game itself, just the box and the inserts. Took another 5 weeks to get the game

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2213 on: May 12, 2015, 09:01:18 AM »

Repro or Famicom?

I got this from timewalk games about 3 years ago. Shitty thing was, they neglected to send me the actual game itself, just the box and the inserts. Took another 5 weeks to get the game

Yeah yeah.

Isn't time walk games out of business now?

munchiaz

« Reply #2214 on: May 12, 2015, 09:07:37 AM »

Repro or Famicom?

Yeah yeah.

Yeah they are....... i better go get the VGA'd. But seriously, i think they were just taking to much work, and tried to be to big for their own good, Hence them forgetting my f*cking game.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2215 on: May 12, 2015, 09:14:59 AM »

Repro or Famicom?

Yeah yeah.

Yeah they are....... i better go get the VGA'd. But seriously, i think they were just taking to much work, and tried to be to big for their own good, Hence them forgetting my f*cking game.

I thought it was that they got in trouble for making their reproductions.

TR0N

« Reply #2216 on: May 12, 2015, 07:35:30 PM »

Repro or Famicom?

Yeah yeah.

I thought it was that they got in trouble for making their reproductions.

The rumor was they did get in trouble with sqaurenix.Then the owner stated he didn't have the time to make repro's anymore,so timewalkgames was shutdown.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:23:12 PM by TR0N »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

xelement5x

« Reply #2217 on: May 13, 2015, 06:31:05 AM »
Yeah, I think between the huge level of questionable stuff going on with infringement and the amount of time it took, it makes sense that they shuttered.  The had some awesome translated manuals and boxes though and I kick myself for not grabbing them before they closed. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2218 on: May 23, 2015, 03:02:52 AM »

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke but hey Joe I got $10 to send you via PayPal

NightWolve

« Reply #2219 on: May 23, 2015, 04:23:02 AM »
My sack, your sack, GAME SACK BRUTHAAAH!!!