Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72551 times)

esteban

Game Sack
« Reply #2355 on: July 24, 2015, 01:41:30 PM »
Pat Robertson is not welcome at home, even if he was bearing gifts of Magical Chase, Terra Cresta II, Coryoon, etc.
  |    | 

Black Tiger

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #2356 on: July 24, 2015, 02:05:13 PM »
Joe, did I hear correctly you are going to be at PRGE this year? That would be sweet if you are..

It is more likely than not that I will be there this year as well. I didn't realize it last year, but I missed it by a few days.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #2357 on: July 24, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »
Joe, did I hear correctly you are going to be at PRGE this year? That would be sweet if you are..

It is more likely than not that I will be there this year as well. I didn't realize it last year, but I missed it by a few days.
Nice.. I met up with Jibbajaba one year and we had a blast. Anyway, Gamesack at PRGE is freaking awesome.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:44:42 PM by BigusSchmuck »

esteban

« Reply #2358 on: July 24, 2015, 03:37:11 PM »

Nice.. I meat up with Jibbajaba one year and we had a blast. Anyway, Gamesack at PRGE is freaking awesome.

Meat. Gotcha!

JO CRYSTAL sessions, ahoy.   
  |    | 

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #2359 on: July 24, 2015, 03:47:32 PM »

Nice.. I meat up with Jibbajaba one year and we had a blast. Anyway, Gamesack at PRGE is freaking awesome.

Meat. Gotcha!

Argh stupid auto correct! That's something Craig Sadler would do!

esteban

Game Sack
« Reply #2360 on: July 24, 2015, 03:53:30 PM »

Meat. Gotcha!

Argh stupid auto correct! That's something Craig Sadler would do!

Craig Stadler :)

But, we know Sadler (Exile, XZR) is a badass, too. :)
  |    | 

TR0N

« Reply #2361 on: August 01, 2015, 08:08:08 PM »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

« Reply #2362 on: August 01, 2015, 09:25:58 PM »

Joe was far too nice with Ballistix.

I am curious, though, what is the demon-beast "referee" saying at the beginning of a match?

|    | 

turboswimbz

« Reply #2363 on: August 01, 2015, 11:59:46 PM »

Joe was far too nice with Ballistix.

I am curious, though, what is the demon-beast "referee" saying at the beginning of a match?

"let the game commence"

also no kickball on the PC engine :(   I guess it's to comventional
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

sirhcman

« Reply #2364 on: August 02, 2015, 03:57:22 AM »
Umm where is Windjammers? Crash n the Boys Street Challenge would have been nice also
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:53:06 AM by sirhcman »

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2365 on: August 02, 2015, 04:07:00 AM »
Yes Windjammers would have been great.  I have a soft sport for caveman games, I played it a lot as a kid.  Fun stuff.

Love those scan lines, I notice that they show the Genesis neatly and clearly hooked up Via SCART to Component.  Good move to keep the haters from hating again.

As always a great episode and makes me want to pick up the AES copy of Baseball 2020.  The worst thing about Baseball Video Games is fielding and this review shows that they got it right.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

esteban

Game Sack
« Reply #2366 on: August 02, 2015, 06:38:44 AM »
Yes Windjammers would have been great.  I have a soft sport for caveman games, I played it a lot as a kid.  Fun stuff.

Love those scan lines, I notice that they show the Genesis neatly and clearly hooked up Via SCART to Component.  Good move to keep the haters from hating again.

As always a great episode and makes me want to pick up the AES copy of Baseball 2020.  The worst thing about Baseball Video Games is fielding and this review shows that they got it right.

Baseball Stars on NES had great fielding, IMHO and should be the standard against which all others should be  judged.

THIS, I DECREE.
  |    | 

Jibbajaba

« Reply #2367 on: August 02, 2015, 07:16:20 AM »
What's with the "REREZ" shirt?  Paid endorsement, or are you just a fan?  I'm not criticizing at all, just curious.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2368 on: August 02, 2015, 08:39:04 AM »
Shane and I are friends. He gave me a free shirt. A shirt that's too small. No paid endorsements. Just like Happy Console Gamer and others wear Game Sack shirts from time to time.

I agree Windjammers fits into this category, but we covered it very recently in our Data East episode.

Someone linked me the Amiga version of Ballistix and I could clearly hear him say "Let the Game Commence". I guess something was lost when they resampled it for the Turbo's sound chip.

Bloufo

« Reply #2369 on: August 02, 2015, 08:42:51 AM »
Shane and I are friends. He gave me a free shirt. A shirt that's too small.

It looked ok. It's not like you looked fat in it or anything. :p