Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 73131 times)

HailingTheThings

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #2460 on: September 03, 2015, 07:01:46 PM »
Is this the point that Game Sack jumps the shark?!

esteban

« Reply #2461 on: September 04, 2015, 12:27:15 AM »

Love all the Episode guys

But kinda upset Joe left Sega-16, I heard some people bitch about his videos

When you say Joe left Sega-16, do you mean he is avoiding it...or did he delete his account?

I know Joe has mentioned that it is impossible to create videos that please everyone...because we nerds tend to be cantankerous whiners.
  |    | 

Bloufo

« Reply #2462 on: September 04, 2015, 12:45:45 AM »

Love all the Episode guys

But kinda upset Joe left Sega-16, I heard some people bitch about his videos

When you say Joe left Sega-16, do you mean he is avoiding it...or did he delete his account?

From what I've read in that particular thread, it was a case of throwing a bit of a hissy fit and leaving. Account is still active.

Can't say I blame him, though. You can only take so much whining before it gets on your nerves.

Bloufo

« Reply #2463 on: September 05, 2015, 07:37:08 PM »

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #2464 on: September 05, 2015, 09:12:40 PM »
I'm looking forward to see more of these episodes in the future.
Joe and Dave, you did good on the post-credits skit. Some fans of Japanimation take themselves too seriously.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

seieienbu

« Reply #2465 on: September 07, 2015, 10:24:51 AM »
I really liked Berserk on the Dreamcast.  I'd seen the anime a few years prior and had not yet read the manga so a few things were kinda weird plotline wise.  However, Guts killing dudes with a huge sword was exactly what I wanted and this game delivered.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

HailingTheThings

« Reply #2466 on: September 07, 2015, 12:20:45 PM »
I really liked Berserk on the Dreamcast.  I'd seen the anime a few years prior and had not yet read the manga so a few things were kinda weird plotline wise.  However, Guts killing dudes with a huge sword was exactly what I wanted and this game delivered.

Apparently there's an English patch for the Japan only PS2 game, "Millennium Falcon" as well. Looks pretty good, like better than Guts' Rage good.

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #2467 on: September 07, 2015, 01:38:45 PM »
Dave picked my single favorite anime game. Astro Boy for Game Boy Advance. I highly recommend it
--DragonmasterDan

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2468 on: September 09, 2015, 01:25:28 PM »
A cheating device episode would be good. I have a Genesis Game Genie. I think that's all the cheating devices we have. We'd have to track down a ton more. We could borrow some but we'd likely have to borrow from multiple sources and that'd mean such items would be in our possession for quite a long time. Is "that'd" a word? I've got a red underline under that bitch.

As for Sega-16, it was the constant nitpicking over stupid things that weren't even worded as a form as constructive criticism. I can usually take this kind of nonsense but when the other flies start circling the shit and all jump on board it just gave me a feeling of being quite unwelcome there. But hey, I'm glad they're at least talking about the show even if it's not good. I'm just not obligated to be part of that conversation. The bigger ANY forum gets, the more of this there is. If this forum were as big as Sega-16 it'd be just as obnoxious. People tell me Nintendo Age is very bad in a similar way. Someone linked me a Neo GAF thread about our Final Bosses site and reading that thread you'd think Game Sack was some sort of show dedicated to crushing transgender people and women. One moron or two even said something like "Ima unsub from Game Sack because they dare be friends with Alpha Omega Sin". Seems extremely shallow to me, but at least they're clearing the pool of idiots from our audience so that we don't have to do it ourselves. Alpha is a great friend. He's very sincere, empathetic and never lets his ego get in the way.

Dicer

« Reply #2469 on: September 09, 2015, 01:28:56 PM »
A cheating device episode would be good. I have a Genesis Game Genie. I think that's all the cheating devices we have. We'd have to track down a ton more. We could borrow some but we'd likely have to borrow from multiple sources and that'd mean such items would be in our possession for quite a long time. Is "that'd" a word? I've got a red underline under that bitch.

As for Sega-16, it was the constant nitpicking over stupid things that weren't even worded as a form as constructive criticism. I can usually take this kind of nonsense but when the other flies start circling the shit and all jump on board it just gave me a feeling of being quite unwelcome there. But hey, I'm glad they're at least talking about the show even if it's not good. I'm just not obligated to be part of that conversation. The bigger ANY forum gets, the more of this there is. If this forum were as big as Sega-16 it'd be just as obnoxious. People tell me Nintendo Age is very bad in a similar way. Someone linked me a Neo GAF thread about our Final Bosses site and reading that thread you'd think Game Sack was some sort of show dedicated to crushing transgender people and women. One moron or two even said something like "Ima unsub from Game Sack because they dare be friends with Alpha Omega Sin". Seems extremely shallow to me, but at least they're clearing the pool of idiots from our audience so that we don't have to do it ourselves. Alpha is a great friend. He's very sincere, empathetic and never lets his ego get in the way.

I started that NeoGaf thread and (un)expectedly it turned to shit, I really should know better by now.

MrBroadway

« Reply #2470 on: September 09, 2015, 01:38:00 PM »
To be fair, AlphaOmegaSin is incredibly annoying (as a Youtube "personality" or whatever). That said, I just simply don't listen to him, and stay watching GameSack.

Dicer

« Reply #2471 on: September 09, 2015, 01:42:38 PM »
To be fair, AlphaOmegaSin is incredibly annoying (as a Youtube "personality" or whatever). That said, I just simply don't listen to him, and stay watching GameSack.

Yeah but to unsuub because of by proxy, f*ck that hive mind mentality nonsense...

MrBroadway

« Reply #2472 on: September 09, 2015, 02:19:49 PM »

Yeah but to unsuub because of by proxy, f*ck that hive mind mentality nonsense...
Oh, sure, sure. The circlejerk is strong at NeoGAF. I don't see why anyone could give a f*ck who someone is friends with online and why that would problematize their watching of their videos, but that's the internet for ya.

esteban

« Reply #2473 on: September 09, 2015, 04:45:24 PM »

The bigger ANY forum gets, the more of this there is. If this forum were as big as Sega-16 it'd be just as obnoxious. People tell me Nintendo Age is very bad in a similar way. Someone linked me a Neo GAF thread about our Final Bosses site and reading that thread you'd think Game Sack was some sort of show dedicated to crushing transgender people and women. One moron or two even said something like "Ima unsub from Game Sack because they dare be friends with Alpha Omega Sin". Seems extremely shallow to me, but at least they're clearing the pool of idiots from our audience so that we don't have to do it ourselves. Alpha is a great friend. He's very sincere, empathetic and never lets his ego get in the way.

Well, as you yourself said at some point, it is literally impossible to satisfy everyone.  Especially when the criticism is petty/unfair.

Then you have haters.

|    | 

KnightWarrior

« Reply #2474 on: September 09, 2015, 08:57:00 PM »
Joe, You and Dave are Awesome..You can't please everyone on the internet, There's going to haters

Keep up the good work
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:03:49 PM by KnightWarrior »