Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72968 times)

Joe Redifer

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #2700 on: December 27, 2015, 06:25:48 PM »
So... I got my copy of Game Sack Volume One today... Even though its Sunday. lol

That's weird! Hope you enjoy!

Quote from: Gentlegamer

These fighting game episodes make perfect opportunities for Joe v Dave action, but it never happens.

What kind of skit would you have in mind? We're always open to ideas.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #2701 on: December 27, 2015, 07:53:57 PM »
So... I got my copy of Game Sack Volume One today... Even though its Sunday. lol

Hmm yes, I shall. <3

seieienbu

« Reply #2702 on: December 28, 2015, 05:03:48 AM »

Rather than a skit, why not a round of you two playing each other for each part of the game so that people can get more of an idea of the flow of the games?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

sirhcman

« Reply #2703 on: December 29, 2015, 05:30:59 AM »

Yeah mine showed up on Sunday too. I went to track it Sunday to make sure I would be getting it on Monday and it said it had delivered (was sitting on my front porch!). Enjoyed all the extra content, still going through all the alternate commentaries. The only suggestion I would have is on the alternative commentary, it would be nice if you added subtitles for the actual episode while you and Dave narrate over it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:33:03 AM by sirhcman »

HailingTheThings

« Reply #2704 on: December 29, 2015, 09:35:21 AM »

Yeah mine showed up on Sunday too. I went to track it Sunday to make sure I would be getting it on Monday and it said it had delivered (was sitting on my front porch!). Enjoyed all the extra content, still going through all the alternate commentaries. The only suggestion I would have is on the alternative commentary, it would be nice if you added subtitles for the actual episode while you and Dave narrate over it.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! Yeah, my mail lady rang the bell and by the time I got to the door she was already taking off in the little mail truck. I look down and to my surprise, a little package I found. Yay. Fun times. Apparently playing catch up was a thing because holidays.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2705 on: December 30, 2015, 09:06:48 AM »
I will have to figure out how subtitles work for that to happen. Not sure if it's possible but I'll look in to it.

sirhcman

« Reply #2706 on: December 30, 2015, 01:57:10 PM »
I will have to figure out how subtitles work for that to happen. Not sure if it's possible but I'll look in to it.

Great! So when should we expect volume 2.. sometime in 2016?!

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #2707 on: December 31, 2015, 01:55:24 AM »
Hey Joe, I wonder if it is possible to order an autographed Blu-ray (by you and Dave) directly from you?

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

Gentlegamer

« Reply #2708 on: December 31, 2015, 04:00:54 AM »

Rather than a skit, why not a round of you two playing each other for each part of the game so that people can get more of an idea of the flow of the games?

This. Live commentary. You show fighting games... playing against the CPU. The heart of those games is fighting another player, the trash talk, the cheese tactics, the jostling for position at the cab.

toymachine78

« Reply #2709 on: December 31, 2015, 06:19:34 AM »
No more fighting game episodes puh-leeeeze!

sirhcman

« Reply #2710 on: December 31, 2015, 09:06:01 AM »

Agreed!

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2711 on: December 31, 2015, 09:12:13 AM »
Hey Joe, I wonder if it is possible to order an autographed Blu-ray (by you and Dave) directly from you?
Unfortunately no. Amazon is handling all of the shipping and they are shipped directly to Amazon from the plant.

Agreed!

Too bad because it's gonna happen! Many more times in fact.

toymachine78

« Reply #2712 on: December 31, 2015, 09:41:11 AM »
Unfortunately no. Amazon is handling all of the shipping and they are shipped directly to Amazon from the plant.

Agreed!

Too bad because it's gonna happen! Many more times in fact.
Lol Its yalls show, so do what you want. I like 98.874598% of the episodes, but I don't have to like the fighting games!

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2713 on: January 01, 2016, 06:35:19 AM »
Nobody can like everything.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2714 on: January 01, 2016, 09:34:46 AM »
Nobody can like everything.

Not even Mickey?

I thought he likes everything.  :lol: