Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72165 times)

Joe Redifer

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #2715 on: January 01, 2016, 11:43:36 AM »
Mikey?

TheOldMan

« Reply #2716 on: January 01, 2016, 01:07:15 PM »
Not even Mickey?

I thought he likes everything.  :lol:

Actually, the quote is "Let's give it to Mikey....He won't like it. He hates everything"

(It's from a Life cereal commercial)

esteban

Game Sack
« Reply #2717 on: January 02, 2016, 04:07:40 AM »
Not even Mickey?

Actually, the quote is "Let's give it to Mikey....He won't like it. He hates everything"

Then, followed up with...

"Mikey f@ckin' likes the sh!t out of it!"

Classic commercial. Cutting edge, risqué. Banned in North America.
  |    | 

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2718 on: January 02, 2016, 06:14:04 AM »
Not even Mickey?

Lol that's right. I so goofed on that reference

I guess I just remembered the end where they exclaimed "Micky likes it" lol

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2719 on: January 02, 2016, 06:15:36 AM »
I'd post a whole new thread just for this link to a YouTube video.

I know how much some of your guys love it when I do that.

esteban

« Reply #2720 on: January 02, 2016, 07:17:43 AM »
Micky = MICK-EEE
  |    | 

NightWolve

« Reply #2721 on: January 02, 2016, 06:51:08 PM »

That's purty cool he learned how develop and press a BluRay. I'd kinda want to see the old videos he made for kicks, Joe can pull some lulz out every now and then

Game Blu Sack.

* Hm, don't think I recognize the source of the arrangement of the Ys track he concludes this promo with. Definitely an Ys track though.

* Funny, team "retro" chimed in to Joe's channel with the "F--k BluRay" sentiment and instead want a Laser Disc version, VHS, or a build as a Sega CD with its native format. Heh-heh. Some are joking of course, some are not.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 07:02:30 PM by NightWolve »

TR0N

« Reply #2722 on: January 02, 2016, 07:47:00 PM »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

Game Sack
« Reply #2723 on: January 03, 2016, 02:18:52 AM »
* Funny, team "retro" chimed in to Joe's channel with the "F--k BluRay" sentiment and instead want a Laser Disc version, VHS, or a build as a Sega CD with its native format. Heh-heh. Some are joking of course, some are not.

Joe said he is working on a HD-DVD version.

Actually, he didn't. I don't even have a player.

I can make an HD-DVD edition myself, and sell it for lots of money, though, Tobias-style. I think I'll make some Game Sack gold coins as a bonus item. The HD-DVD discs may or may not work. But I don't think anyone will notice. They will be distracted by the coins.
  |    | 

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #2724 on: January 03, 2016, 03:48:48 AM »
VHS would ensure that nobody ever plays the tape for the fear of quality loss.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2725 on: January 04, 2016, 08:20:02 AM »

* Hm, don't think I recognize the source of the arrangement of the Ys track he concludes this promo with. Definitely an Ys track though.

Well, at least you're on the right system. Think "Arcade Card" and what is the first game that pops in your mind?

Jibbajaba

« Reply #2726 on: January 04, 2016, 08:29:43 AM »

Well, at least you're on the right system. Think "Arcade Card" and what is the first game that pops in your mind?

Art of Fighting?

Desh

« Reply #2727 on: January 04, 2016, 09:00:45 AM »

Joe said he is working on a HD-DVD version.

Actually, he didn't. I don't even have a player.

I can make an HD-DVD edition myself, and sell it for lots of money, though, Tobias-style. I think I'll make some Game Sack gold coins as a bonus item. The HD-DVD discs may or may not work. But I don't think anyone will notice. They will be distracted by the coins.

You joke, but I would buy an HD DVD version.  I have yet to purchase a means to play Bluray.  I have never felt the need as there aren't too many newer movies that I feel are good enough to purchase.  Even when there is a good movie, I deal with the ultra grainy and totally unacceptable visuals of DVD.

NightWolve

« Reply #2728 on: January 05, 2016, 01:31:30 AM »

First thing I associate with the AC is Sapphire. Huh, I could swear the last few seconds when the music is turned up it sounded like something from Ys IV. I'm not sure now, I listened to Sapphire's soundtrack and can't quite confirm.

roflmao

« Reply #2729 on: January 05, 2016, 04:09:48 AM »
You joke, but I would buy an HD DVD version.  I have yet to purchase a means to play Bluray.  I have never felt the need as there aren't too many newer movies that I feel are good enough to purchase.  Even when there is a good movie, I deal with the ultra grainy and totally unacceptable visuals of DVD.

I'm in the same boat.

I think I have more Laserdiscs than I do DVD. No Blu-Ray yet (or in the foreseeable future) but I do have an HD-DVD player and a couple dozen films for it.