Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72386 times)

Nameless5511

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #2880 on: May 16, 2016, 01:46:41 PM »
I don't know what it is about this last episode, but I'm really craving some McDonalds and Pepsi right now.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind picking up a copy of M.C. Kids.

TDIRunner

« Reply #2881 on: May 17, 2016, 10:27:05 AM »
Another great episode.  I don't know why, but the Pepsi games looks awesome to me.

I will still always remember TMNT 2: The Arcade Game for its Pizza Hut product placement (and maybe the only game to make me want the product it was advertising). 
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

crazydean

« Reply #2882 on: May 17, 2016, 10:46:59 AM »
Another great episode.  I don't know why, but the Pepsi games looks awesome to me.

I will still always remember TMNT 2: The Arcade Game for its Pizza Hut product placement (and maybe the only game to make me want the product it was advertising).

There was a coupon inside the box for a free personal pan pizza. Actually, I think it was on the back cover of the manual.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #2883 on: May 17, 2016, 07:16:06 PM »

Fun Fact:

You can play a back up copy of Pepsiman in your Dremacast using Bleemcast. Yay.

TDIRunner

« Reply #2884 on: May 18, 2016, 03:10:33 AM »

There was a coupon inside the box for a free personal pan pizza. Actually, I think it was on the back cover of the manual.

I remember that because a friend had it.  However, I never saw it myself because we rented 99.99% of the games I played back then and you better believe that coupon was long gone by the time I got to rent that game. :P
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Medic_wheat

« Reply #2885 on: May 18, 2016, 03:12:51 AM »

I remember that because a friend had it.  However, I never saw it myself because we rented 99.99% of the games I played back then and you better believe that coupon was long gone by the time I got to rent that game. :P

Enjoy that coupon bro.

Bonknuts

« Reply #2886 on: May 18, 2016, 01:21:22 PM »
I bought Gunstar Heroes when it came out, and there was a fruit rollup in side the case. Not sure if it was part of a promotion or not, but I ate it  :o

Zero_Gamer

« Reply #2887 on: May 18, 2016, 01:35:04 PM »
I bought Gunstar Heroes when it came out, and there was a fruit rollup in side the case. Not sure if it was part of a promotion or not, but I ate it  :o
LOL That seems pretty damn random. Probably part of someone's lunch . Good story [emoji3]

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2888 on: May 19, 2016, 08:53:54 AM »
No, mine came with a fruit roll-up as well. I told the guy at EB to throw it away and initially he didn't want to. I had a hard time convincing him to toss it but he eventually did. Now my copy will never be 100% complete.

munchiaz

« Reply #2889 on: May 20, 2016, 12:09:04 PM »
cool spot was a pretty fun game as a child, and its still fun to play today.

Enternal

« Reply #2890 on: May 21, 2016, 05:39:51 PM »
I blame Dave for this purchase.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2891 on: May 21, 2016, 09:35:24 PM »
You should blame me instead since I reviewed it! It's a great game with even better music.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #2892 on: May 21, 2016, 09:43:15 PM »
You should blame me instead since I reviewed it! It's a great game with even better music.

You're a great game with even better music.

Enternal

« Reply #2893 on: May 22, 2016, 06:57:59 AM »

:oops: Idk how i forgot after only a month. Maybe I just got use to you using your wrestler bear voice. I guess i'll have to cross Dave off my list.

TR0N

« Reply #2894 on: May 28, 2016, 08:08:02 PM »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec