Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72220 times)

seieienbu

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #3015 on: September 06, 2016, 06:37:45 AM »
Never seen that Nanatsu Kaze game for Saturn looks really nice.  I think I'll give it a try at some point.
It does look interesting it be some thing if it did have a fan translation.Yeah joe mention it's being look at so maybe it will happen.When it came to 2D man did the saturn excel at it.

:lol:

Maybe someday I'll learn to actually read what I write before I hit the post button.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3016 on: September 06, 2016, 07:53:31 AM »
The sport animation and detail was jaw dropping. Granted it might be more fun to look at then play as Joe said.

Enternal

« Reply #3017 on: September 06, 2016, 12:24:32 PM »
My dinner themed well with the episode.

technozombie

« Reply #3018 on: September 06, 2016, 04:39:26 PM »
Joe mentioned twice about Gamesack coming to an end, is that a scheduled thing or was he just joking?

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3019 on: September 08, 2016, 01:28:51 PM »
I keep forgetting the YouTube/creator Chanel "Final Boss" which is seperate from the YouTube accounts.

Took a look at it today due to Twitter post regarding Joe's transformers review.

Went down a rabbit hole and watched the transformer movie review as well.

So Joe. Will you do a supplemental review over the new bluray release of the film that has cleaned up animation?  It's set to release in October. I know I have my copy pre-ordered.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3020 on: September 08, 2016, 01:35:03 PM »
Joe mentioned twice about Gamesack coming to an end, is that a scheduled thing or was he just joking?

I think in the contex of the video it is a joke.

My predictions of the "future" of game sack?

I think they will rebrand under one company with their YouTube friends/partners in the "Final Boss" domain they have.

In part to combine viewers and make more ad money.

But I believe the following may also be a factor

1). They won't be under YouTube fair use thumb.

2). They can better promote and advertise their content, merch, and annual appearances to conventions. Thus allowing better content for their videos as well. Like when Game Chaser went to Norway for a game convention along with Pat the NES Punk

3). Videos could be longer (granted on average you already make 20-30 minute videos. How much longer could they be?).

This is all pulled out of my ass.  And in part what I might do. Granted I do not preten to know how the business end of content creators on YouTube and such work. Let alone on a seperate site that you have to pay server space to house your videos.

Bonknuts

« Reply #3021 on: September 08, 2016, 04:40:18 PM »
My dinner themed well with the episode.

What.. no sushi, only rolls!?

johnnykonami

« Reply #3022 on: September 08, 2016, 06:08:45 PM »
Has there been an episode on digitally downloaded retro games that feature translations for the first time?  Monster World IV (I mean, officially, I'm of course aware of the fan translation), Earthbound Zero, Radiant Silvergun, etc.?  I like supporting this kind of work, it's some of the only games I will buy like this rather than trying to get the original.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #3023 on: September 08, 2016, 06:10:32 PM »

So Joe. Will you do a supplemental review over the new bluray release of the film that has cleaned up animation?  It's set to release in October. I know I have my copy pre-ordered.

I might review the Blu-ray. Not a bad idea! I have mine pre-ordered and it is taking forever and a day to release itself.

sirhcman

« Reply #3024 on: September 09, 2016, 12:48:56 PM »

I might review the Blu-ray. Not a bad idea! I have mine pre-ordered and it is taking forever and a day to release itself.

Speaking of blu-ray's is a volume 2 for GameSack in the works? Also I noticed your videos are on Amazon Prime.. have they been up there for awhile? I was shocked to see the PS2 episode when I was looking for a movie to watch :)

Joe Redifer

« Reply #3025 on: September 10, 2016, 09:21:06 PM »
Yes I am actually building Volume 2 to the hard drive for final testing as I type this. All goes well it can be sent off to the factory for replication. It's really packed full this time. Last one had like 3GB free space. This one has maybe 49 MB free space.

Yeah I put the videos on Amazon when they started offering their program. They pay you. I got my first payment a few days ago. $1.11. Looking at mansions tomorrow.

Gypsy

« Reply #3026 on: September 11, 2016, 12:06:09 AM »
You know what they say, money changes you. Stay humble man.  :lol:

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3027 on: September 11, 2016, 06:27:28 AM »
So what does that amazons prime money come out to in rupees?

technozombie

« Reply #3028 on: September 12, 2016, 03:23:17 AM »
Yes I am actually building Volume 2 to the hard drive for final testing as I type this. All goes well it can be sent off to the factory for replication. It's really packed full this time. Last one had like 3GB free space. This one has maybe 49 MB free space.

Yeah I put the videos on Amazon when they started offering their program. They pay you. I got my first payment a few days ago. $1.11. Looking at mansions tomorrow.
I searched for some Gamesack videos on my Amazon Firestick, but it showed no results.

sirhcman

« Reply #3029 on: September 12, 2016, 03:53:09 AM »

I searched for some Gamesack videos on my Amazon Firestick, but it showed no results.

Only two I saw:

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-2-Game-Sack/dp/B01IX073LC/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1473691957&sr=1-1&keywords=Joe+Redifer

https://www.amazon.com/Lets-Make-Youtube-Show-Game/dp/B01FIGL11W/ref=sr_1_2?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1473691957&sr=1-2&keywords=Joe+Redifer