Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72575 times)

Black Tiger

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #3285 on: February 04, 2018, 06:30:32 AM »
Mini Racers looks fun.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Punch

« Reply #3286 on: February 04, 2018, 08:37:52 AM »
The release of the GBC version of Resident Evil was lots of fun, I've "beaten" it as soon as it got out, you can actually get as far as the lab on that one, but IIRC there's no tyrant fight nor a way to get into the heliport. Wish they actually went forward and released it comercially, alongside the planned Dino Crisis one.

seieienbu

« Reply #3287 on: February 04, 2018, 09:41:28 AM »
I wanted to play Propeller Arena back when it was supposed to come out.  I'd been a big fan of playing DC games online and that one looked like fun.  A couple of years later Crimson Skies on Xbox Live was a lot of fun and likely the better game so I considered that itch mostly scratched. 

I think a fun video might be one about Unreleased Game Consoles.  The obvious SNES CD springs to mind but you also have the Sega Neptune, Atari Panther, and maybe the Phantom or Coleco Chameleon.  Maybe there's enough stuff there for an episode, maybe not?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Black Tiger

« Reply #3288 on: February 04, 2018, 10:22:24 AM »
I wanted to play Propeller Arena back when it was supposed to come out.  I'd been a big fan of playing DC games online and that one looked like fun.  A couple of years later Crimson Skies on Xbox Live was a lot of fun and likely the better game so I considered that itch mostly scratched. 

I think a fun video might be one about Unreleased Game Consoles.  The obvious SNES CD springs to mind but you also have the Sega Neptune, Atari Panther, and maybe the Phantom or Coleco Chameleon.  Maybe there's enough stuff there for an episode, maybe not?

Intellivision III, Odyssey 3, Konix whatever, M2...
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

crazydean

« Reply #3289 on: February 04, 2018, 02:00:26 PM »
What would a Game Sack episode of unreleased console even consist of? The only reason they can do "Unreleased games" is because of leaked roms. Would it just be an episode of going over specs of unreleased consoles or showing pictures of prototypes?
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

TDIRunner

« Reply #3290 on: February 04, 2018, 03:10:29 PM »
What would a Game Sack episode of unreleased console even consist of? The only reason they can do "Unreleased games" is because of leaked roms. Would it just be an episode of going over specs of unreleased consoles or showing pictures of prototypes?

They could play any game ROM that works on an SD2SNES as long as it's in an SNES 101 inside a Jaguar shell. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:15:24 PM by TDIRunner »
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Winniez

« Reply #3291 on: February 08, 2018, 01:47:27 PM »

'Game Sack? More like ballsack am I right?' :)

TR0N

« Reply #3292 on: February 17, 2018, 06:13:30 PM »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

« Reply #3293 on: March 03, 2018, 06:55:50 PM »

TR0N

« Reply #3294 on: March 17, 2018, 07:12:56 PM »

Gypsy

« Reply #3295 on: March 18, 2018, 03:41:48 AM »
Ready for dat msx price spike.  :derpcat:

Bloufo

« Reply #3296 on: March 18, 2018, 05:31:38 AM »
Going in, I knew very little wrt the MSX. I didn't know quite what I was expecting, but to be honest, for me, this was a little underwhelming.

ccovell

« Reply #3297 on: March 18, 2018, 01:47:39 PM »
Most of the western computing world / media was indeed underwhelmed when the MSX1 was announced, and Yamaha were left playing catch-up with their chipsets for the decade to follow.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #3298 on: March 18, 2018, 02:42:29 PM »
Going in, I knew very little wrt the MSX. I didn't know quite what I was expecting, but to be honest, for me, this was a little underwhelming.

Are you surprised?  It's made by someone who doesn't know enough about the MSX to make a 40 minute video, but made one anyways.

lol.

Didn't bother to watch, but I saw others griping about the lack of exclusive game coverage, and lack of other Konami  titles.

and I assume they dropped the ball on MicroCabin, T&E, and hardware stuff.

Par For The Course.

If you want to know about the MSX, you need to find out about it yourself, and from experienced people.

Most of the western computing world / media was indeed underwhelmed when the MSX1 was announced, and Yamaha were left playing catch-up with their chipsets for the decade to follow.

I think he was underwhelmed because of the video content quality, not the actual computer.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:44:38 PM by Arkhan »
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #3299 on: March 18, 2018, 11:12:04 PM »

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no