Author Topic: Strider Games online  (Read 158 times)

420GOAT

Strider Games online
« on: March 14, 2012, 07:13:15 AM »
hello, im pretty bummed at this time. i ordered an express on 3/2 through amazon from stridergamesonline , i understand it was was friday and may not be shipped for a couple days. the ad said standard shipping and id get it by the 8th. sounded reasonable. but then i get an email on monday the 5th saying it shipped but i wont see it until the 8th-13th. man...thats a long wait. so i waited and the guy sent it parcel post. i only use parcel post when im paying for freight and im shipping a metal part thats very heavy or no one is in a hurry for,,...in other words something id be willing to ship again if it does not arrive or gets lost. you can't track parcel post as only confirmation is possible. has anyone ever delt with these sellers or have any good advise...this is the first in my life i have ever had this occur. as a side i process credits and returns here at work and im getting parcel post packages shipped on the 9th from the midwest. and i got a game from east coast i purchased on monday already! sucks.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.