Author Topic: looking for Devil's Crush WTB  (Read 249 times)

420GOAT

looking for Devil's Crush WTB
« on: May 22, 2012, 04:43:47 AM »
hi i only play alien crush and im hooked, so i want to get devil's crush hopefully at a good price. only need the card and forget the case and stuff as i have no space for that. please let me know so i can paypal right away...thanks people. 8)
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

420GOAT

Re: looking for Devil's Crush WTB
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 06:45:57 PM »
just bought it off ebay. thanks

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

SMF

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 07:16:09 PM »
WOW you didnt even give anyone a chance to sell you a copy lol, What you pay for it by chance?
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

roflmao

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 02:21:24 AM »
I'm guessing it was this one, since it was the only one sold last night on eBay.

$22.50 for a loose copy. No picture of the actual item, but it sounds like it's pretty beat up. "An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational."  

I bet you would have been able to find a complete copy here for about that, but I haven't really been tracking it.  That's one of the games I've had for a loooong time. :)  It's one of the few I still have the box for.

city41

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 03:17:37 AM »
I thought it was going to be this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Grafx-16-Devils-Crush-game-HuCard-with-case-and-instruction-sleeve-/190682511311?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2c659037cf#ht_507wt_1185

Which by ebay standards is a good deal. It looks to be in good shape too.

420GOAT

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 04:36:29 AM »
yes it was the one ended last night. i know i did not give it hardly any time, but it seems like a hard copy to find here or anywhere. and the game is getting more costly it seems every week or so. any way thanks guys, and most copies ive gotten are "acceptable" which is fine since i play the shit outta them. ps completes are nice but not for me as i dont have space and im not an organized person as to keep them neat.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 05:26:09 AM »
yes it was the one ended last night. i know i did not give it hardly any time, but it seems like a hard copy to find here or anywhere. and the game is getting more costly it seems every week or so. any way thanks guys, and most copies ive gotten are "acceptable" which is fine since i play the shit outta them. ps completes are nice but not for me as i dont have space and im not an organized person as to keep them neat.

I got mine off of amazon for $10 complete a few months ago, but if you are impatient: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001J086ME/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1337790314&sr=8-1&condition=used

420GOAT

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 05:34:39 AM »

I got mine off of amazon for $10 complete a few months ago, but if you are impatient: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001J086ME/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1337790314&sr=8-1&condition=used

back a few months ago when i realized i wanted an express, i saw it for about 17 shipped, then 18, then $20. im not rich but if i see something i want and have the cash, i buy it. now the average amazon price is $25 shipped and with jewel case and manual, its $35. this shits worth money guys and i dont see anyone who has Devils crush letting it go for $10 anymore. id have glady given you $15 ;)