Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 103648 times)

Michael Helgeson

Keranu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2006, 04:53:46 PM »
Haha, that video is the best.

Anyone else think that rapper is a reptillian alienoid? Just look at those creepy snake eyes and those sharp, sudden movements.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2006, 06:38:34 PM »

akamichi

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2006, 10:25:21 PM »
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Fact

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2006, 08:47:02 AM »

A couple of dudes dressed as the PAC-MAN characters running through a college library. :)

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2006, 09:11:44 AM »
"Im a computer. Stop all the downloading."

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2006, 08:25:32 AM »

Haha nice video. Yuzo Koshiro blasting his very own Streets of Rage 2 music at a Japanese night club.

motdelbuort

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2006, 10:02:18 AM »
Quote from: "Michael Helgeson"
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/7127/Don_t_Copy_That_Floppy

Haha that's awesome. Reminds me of Z-dog and Scammer from that episode of the Simpsons.

I like the way he outlines what piracy could lead to, which actually ends up being rather compelling.  
 :twisted:

GUTS

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2006, 06:40:53 PM »
Yuzo Koshiro rules, I keep meaning to look for some of his CDs.  I assume you can buy or download his old soundtracks with redone music so you don't sound like a nerd blasting obvious video game music?

esteban

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2006, 07:01:58 AM »
Quote from: "GUTS"
Yuzo Koshiro rules, I keep meaning to look for some of his CDs.  I assume you can buy or download his old soundtracks with redone music so you don't sound like a nerd blasting obvious video game music?
hahhahahahaa :).
  |    | 

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 10:51:39 AM »
The nerd stigma on listening to game music really sickens me. :p

I have as much game music in my car as hip hop.

GUTS

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 04:06:23 PM »
I'm proud to say I have never once in my life played any form of video game music in my car.  The only way I would do it is if I had a straight up Super Mario Bros theme CD that I could blast, that would actually be really funny and so impossibly nerdy that it might cross back over into cool.

Keranu

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 08:32:44 PM »
I have listened to a ton of video game shit in my cousin's car with him. Here is a small list:

Garou: Mark of the Wolves soundtrack
Shin Samurai Spirits soundtrack
Fatal Fury Special (PCE ACD) red book audio
Robo Aleste (Sega CD) red book audio
Cyber Speedway red book audio
Last Alert (TGCD) red book audio for the voices only.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

esteban

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2006, 09:31:58 AM »
Quote from: "GUTS"
I'm proud to say I have never once in my life played any form of video game music in my car.  The only way I would do it is if I had a straight up Super Mario Bros theme CD that I could blast, that would actually be really funny and so impossibly nerdy that it might cross back over into cool.
Hahahhahhahaha :). You might recall many moons ago when I confessed (on another forum) to playing NES (and other) tunes in my  first car (brown '82 Datsun 200 sx) when I was in college (early 90's).

Prior to that, I played 8-tracks in my parent's car (Pea soup green '72 Cadillac Deville or Seville, I forget) when I cruised in high school. Here's the best part: I wanted to play cassette tapes (of all types of music, not only video game stuff) in the Cadillac, so I looked through a Radio Shack catalog and found a cassette tape --> 8-track converter!!!! I was stoked! Our local Radio Shack even had one in stock! This was back in 90-91...

Unfortunately, the dashboard / radio didn't have enough clearance for the converter. Had the dashboard been only 1/2" higher, I would have been in heaven. My friends and I had a lot of fun building up an 8-track library, though, so it all worked out for the best (my parents' existing library was pretty small, though their disco stuff was killer).  

Anyway, I ended up using the cassette --> 8-track converter on my own stereo (which was an 8-track / stereo / phonograph combo).

I wish I still had my old VGM cassette tapes ... my favorite tunes to blast (with windows rolled all the way down, uber-nerd stylee) was Karnov (NES)... Later, when we got TG-CD, Valis II was a fave as well...
  |    | 

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »
Well I listen to that stuff in the car, and I'm not ashamed a bit.

However, I don't listen to Final Fantasy music in the car though.

I usually listen to soundtracks from various NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16

also Guilty Gear and Megaman music

But in my car though, J-pop will NOT be tolerated.