Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 101188 times)

rolins

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2006, 04:40:24 PM »
The Nintendo Nerd reviews the Nes Power Glove

TR0N

« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2006, 04:47:10 PM »
South Park World Of Warcarft

Damn wow players realy have no lives  :lol:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

« Reply #197 on: November 23, 2006, 06:32:05 AM »
I was just watching the capturing of Michael Richards' (now, aka K-K-Kramer) flipping out incident where he revealed what a racist pig he is, sadly... Just all around pathetic. He can't have ever been much of a decent stand-up comedian with some of the lame comebacks he was able to muster up in this either if you ask me. I was disappointed in many ways.

and then his "apology" after:

Looking at some of the many many youtube comments with the first link, it is both sad and amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYDuy7wM8Gk

He landed the plane in Top Gun with the Power Glove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 07:21:52 AM by NightWolve »

esteban

« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2006, 12:43:32 AM »
I was just watching the capturing of Michael Richards' (now, aka K-K-Kramer) flipping out incident where he revealed what a racist pig he is, sadly... Just all around pathetic. He can't have ever been much of a decent stand-up comedian with some of the lame comebacks he was able to muster up in this either if you ask me. I was disappointed in many ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmCBKPHnSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI5dGM_l9l8

Looking at some of the many many youtube comments with the first link, it is both sad and amusing.

Ditto on all points*. Envision this scene: Last night I was having coffee / dessert with some relatives and they told me that earlier in the day they were watching the KKKramer videos on YouTube -- WITH MY GRANDMOTHER! I cringed upon hearing this and nearly spit out the apricot tart I was eating. It turns out that my Grandma (who is exceedingly prim and proper) wanted to see the videos so she could judge them for herself.

Ahhhhhh, nothing brings the family together on the holidays like video nasties :). Note: This is the same grandmother who gave me an informative booklet about the dangers of D & D and was worried that I listened to satanic music when she saw the felt Dio and Iron Maiden posters hanging in my room when I was a wee lad. I wish I still had the booklet! She gave it to me at the height of the moral panic over D & D and heavy metal. In all fairness to her, she had just been Born Again at the time...

*Actually, I have yet to watch the Nerd's Power Glove episode, but he must have cr*pped his pants if he was able to land on the aircraft carrier!

I find the Nerd's schtick a bit overblown and contrived... but he's still quite entertaining and I always look forward to watching his stuff. The addition of a theme song is great, too :).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 12:45:35 AM by stevek666 »
  |    | 

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #199 on: November 24, 2006, 11:35:25 AM »

I think people are being way to quick to judge on this. Everyone sees Michael Richards
saying alot of shit,but the cam wasnt turned on to see what the hecklers were saying/doing to get him so pissed off in the first place. A very narrow and choicy way to view something. Also,while it was horrible and vile(and sadly amusing) to see him break down like that,you have to keep in mind that sometimes people snap,and they use the lowest,most horrible under the belt things they can say to try to lash back,before even thinking what they are saying. And for what its worth,its not like the hecklers didnt lash back with "f*cking cracker-ass motherf*cker" and "f*cking white boy".

It should also be noted the hecklers,Frank McBride and Kyle Doss,are both denying anything they did,and they are seeing cash signs,planning to sue over this. Only in America can you sue for being called something after heckling. They are being represented by Gloria Allred,a complete joke of a attourney,who sues anyone and everyone over the stupidest shit.

She sued the Boy Scouts of America for not letting girls in. She sued K-mart for having a boys and girls toy section. She chooses easy victoms to sue. She tries to get quick cash and tries to stay in the media as much as possible over the stupidest cases. Im so surprised she hasnt been banned from practising law in certain states yet.

Its a complete joke. All of it.

For that matter,hes not hiding,or trying to deny what hes done,and hes been pretty forthcoming about talking about it. If you look back at the guys career during Nam he was in the V Corps Training Road Show. He produced and directed tons of shows dealing with race relations,which everyone knows couldnt have been easy in that day and age.

Im pretty reserved on this,because I wasnt there to see what happened before he broke down,and Im pretty damn sure its not easy to get on nationwide tv and admit to the things he said and did. Im sure that was a very humbling experience in and of itself. he could just as easily got on a plane and flew to a island till it all blew over and was forgotten about.

And its not like hes doing this to save his career,for money,ect... because the guys rich off his ass,he doesn't need to work,ever,and he turns down roles,turned down the role for Munk for christ sake, he may actually honestly feel bad for what he did. And people are not sure about him,because for years they are so used to seeing him play Kramer and the janitor on UHF,seeing him in character,they cant tell if hes being his true self or not in the apoligy he did.

Keranu

« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2006, 03:19:04 PM »
I tend to agree with Michael on this one. Of course I think what Kramer said was absolutely wrong, but he just snapped off like a lot of humans would. I'm sure a lot of people would get ticked off if some people in the front of the audience were interrupting them and like most humans, they would get angry and be rude back to them. I don't think Kramer is really a racist, it's just that he couldn't control himself in the fit of anger like that and his angered mind at the time thought dropping the N bomb on people would be the ultimate destruction since they were black. From the look of his appology on Letterman, I believe he was innocent and was just too confused the way he reacted. It was wrong of him to make racist jokes, but it can be hard for humans to control their anger.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

GUTS

« Reply #201 on: November 24, 2006, 04:41:19 PM »
Wow I actually completely agree with helgeson on this. Plus I'd like to add f*ck those two black shit-suckers for trying to sue over this, what a couple of f*cking pussies.  I f*cking HATE gloria alred almost as much as I hate the ACLU, they all need to be banned from the legal system.

TR0N

« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2006, 07:39:23 PM »

I think people are being way to quick to judge on this. Everyone sees Michael Richards
saying alot of shit,but the cam wasnt turned on to see what the hecklers were saying/doing to get him so pissed off in the first place. A very narrow and choicy way to view something. Also,while it was horrible and vile(and sadly amusing) to see him break down like that,you have to keep in mind that sometimes people snap,and they use the lowest,most horrible under the belt things they can say to try to lash back,before even thinking what they are saying. And for what its worth,its not like the hecklers didnt lash back with "f*cking cracker-ass motherf*cker" and "f*cking white boy".

It should also be noted the hecklers,Frank McBride and Kyle Doss,are both denying anything they did,and they are seeing cash signs,planning to sue over this. Only in America can you sue for being called something after heckling. They are being represented by Gloria Allred,a complete joke of a attourney,who sues anyone and everyone over the stupidest shit.

She sued the Boy Scouts of America for not letting girls in. She sued K-mart for having a boys and girls toy section. She chooses easy victoms to sue. She tries to get quick cash and tries to stay in the media as much as possible over the stupidest cases. Im so surprised she hasnt been banned from practising law in certain states yet.

For that matter,hes not hiding,or trying to deny what hes done,and hes been pretty forthcoming about talking about it. If you look back at the guys career during Nam he was in the V Corps Training Road Show. He produced and directed tons of shows dealing with race relations,which everyone knows couldnt have been easy in that day and age.

Im pretty reserved on this,because I wasnt there to see what happened before he broke down,and Im pretty damn sure its not easy to get on nationwide tv and admit to the things he said and did. Im sure that was a very humbling experience in and of itself. he could just as easily got on a plane and flew to a island till it all blew over and was forgotten about.

And its not like hes doing this to save his career,for money,ect... because the guys rich off his ass,he doesn't need to work,ever,and he turns down roles,turned down the role for Munk for christ sake, he may actually honestly feel bad for what he did. And people are not sure about him,because for years they are so used to seeing him play Kramer and the janitor on UHF,seeing him in character,they cant tell if hes being his true self or not in the apoligy he did.

Agreed and that's all i'll say on the matter.

TR0N

« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2006, 07:42:44 PM »
Since i got sick of waiting for this to be added to youtube.com

Angry Nintendo Nerd Wii Salute.
http://www.screwattack.com/Flash%20HTML/ANN/WiiSalute.html

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #204 on: November 25, 2006, 07:48:37 AM »

hes pretty damn funny,esp with his Power Glove review.

TR0N

« Reply #205 on: November 25, 2006, 05:15:39 PM »

hes pretty damn funny,esp with his Power Glove review.

I gota a kick out of the power glove one also.

I'm sure they will be plenty more left for, him to review on the NES.

While the system has it's share of great games it... also had plenty of crappy titles as well.

NightWolve

« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2006, 06:23:03 PM »
saying alot of shit,but the cam wasnt turned on to see what the hecklers were saying/doing to get him so pissed off in the first place.

It doesn't matter what they were doing. I'm more than certain they were being a$$hole jerkoffs, but it doesn't excuse K-K-Kramer.

A very narrow and choicy way to view something.

I don't think so in this case. There's more to judge by the audience's reaction. They didn't feel it was a proportional response, I didn't either from what I saw. He blew his f*cking top off like a madman. He's dysfunctional and we got to see it on full uncensored display here.

Anyway, the facts are in from others at this point, so it's not the narrow view you make it out to be any longer. The hecklers were loud, obnoxious, and he didn't like being interrupted by it. Most comics find creative ways to deal with hecklers telling them, "You ain't funny," etc. K-K-Kramer found his way. A racist way.

Also,while it was horrible and vile(and sadly amusing) to see him break down like that,you have to keep in mind that sometimes people snap,and they use the lowest,most horrible under the belt things they can say to try to lash back,before even thinking what they are saying.

Sure, but what he said here in particular was despicable and completely unacceptable. If it was just the n-word (dumb black rappers love using that themselves), it'd be one thing. But he went further, alluding to a racist/violent past and how these two black dudes would've been dealt with. I don't think you can defend him by suggesting he wasn't thinking through exactly what he was saying. He was specific. He might've had that card to play in his defense if he was drunk or high, but that wasn't the case here. Even if he was drunk, some would simply say, "In wine, there is truth" to suggest the alcohol merely helped uncover thoughts that are normally kept private.

And for what its worth,its not like the hecklers didnt lash back with "f*cking cracker-ass motherf*cker" and "f*cking white boy".

I hate/despise black racists too. Meet a lot of 'em in Chicago.

They did admit that during and after their seating they were being loud and that they heckled him with, "You ain't funny, etc." in an interview along with that piece of trash lawyer, Gloria Allred. I was so aghast that this succubus of a lieyer somehow found her way into this... Just infuriating. Here we find agreement. These two chumps are looking for a payday, and yeah, it is hypocritical given the "cracka" comments. However, their actions don't change what we now know is in K-K-Kramer's heart as unfortunate as it is.

For that matter,hes not hiding,or trying to deny what hes done,and hes been pretty forthcoming about talking about it.

It's called damage control.

Im pretty reserved on this,because I wasnt there to see what happened before he broke down,

You actually think what he said might just be justifiable/understandable if you had seen what the hecklers were doing?? Pffft.

and Im pretty damn sure its not easy to get on nationwide tv and admit to the things he said and did. Im sure that was a very humbling experience in and of itself. he could just as easily got on a plane and flew to a island till it all blew over and was forgotten about.

Again, it's called damage control.

And its not like hes doing this to save his career,for money,ect... because the guys rich off his ass,he doesn't need to work,ever,and he turns down roles,turned down the role for Munk for christ sake, he may actually honestly feel bad for what he did.

I dunno about all that. I loved the character Kramer and I can understand not wanting a final conclusion being made on him as an insane bigot, which is what he appears as on that video, but it's gonna be pretty f*cking hard to dig your way out of that. Whatever we may all decide at the end of the day, he's never gonna be looked at the same again.

Plus I'd like to add f*ck those two black shit-suckers for trying to sue over this, what a couple of f*cking pussies.  I f*cking HATE gloria alred almost as much as I hate the ACLU, they all need to be banned from the legal system.

You don't hate the ACLU (aka, American Criminal Liberties Union) and trash like Gloria Allred as much as I do... I guarantee you that. Now see, I knew there was a reason I took a liking to ya. ;)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 06:50:45 PM by NightWolve »

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2006, 07:05:26 PM »
saying alot of shit,but the cam wasnt turned on to see what the hecklers were saying/doing to get him so pissed off in the first place.

It doesn't matter what they were doing. I'm more than certain they were being a$$hole jerkoffs, but it doesn't excuse K-K-Kramer.

A very narrow and choicy way to view something.

I don't think so in this case. There's more to judge by the audience's reaction. They didn't feel it was a proportional response, I didn't either from what I saw. He blew his f*cking top off like a madman. He's dysfunctional and we got to see it on full uncensored display here.

Anyway, the facts are in from others at this point, so it's not the narrow view you make it out to be any longer. The hecklers were loud, obnoxious, and he didn't like being interrupted by it. Most comics find creative ways to deal with hecklers telling them, "You ain't funny," etc. K-K-Kramer found his way. A racist way.

Also,while it was horrible and vile(and sadly amusing) to see him break down like that,you have to keep in mind that sometimes people snap,and they use the lowest,most horrible under the belt things they can say to try to lash back,before even thinking what they are saying.

Sure, but what he said here in particular was despicable and completely unacceptable. If it was just the n-word (dumb black rappers love using that themselves), it'd be one thing. But he went further, alluding to a racist/violent past and how these two black dudes would've been dealt with. I don't think you can defend him by suggesting he wasn't thinking through exactly what he was saying. He was specific. He might've had that card to play in his defense if he was drunk or high, but that wasn't the case here. Even if he was drunk, some would simply say, "In wine, there is truth" to suggest the alcohol merely helped uncover thoughts that are normally kept private.

And for what its worth,its not like the hecklers didnt lash back with "f*cking cracker-ass motherf*cker" and "f*cking white boy".

I hate/despise black racists too. Meet a lot of 'em in Chicago.

They did admit during and after their seating were being loud and that they heckled him with, "You ain't funny, etc." in an interview along with that piece of trash lawyer, Gloria Allred. I was so aghast that this succubus of a lieyer somehow found her way into this... Just infuriating. Here we find agreement. These two chumps are looking for a payday, and yeah, it is hypocritical given the "cracka" comments. However, their actions don't change what we now know is in K-K-Kramer's heart as unfortunate as it is.

For that matter,hes not hiding,or trying to deny what hes done,and hes been pretty forthcoming about talking about it.

It's called damage control.

Im pretty reserved on this,because I wasnt there to see what happened before he broke down,

You actually think what he said might just be justifiable/understandable if you had seen what the hecklers were doing?? Pffft.

and Im pretty damn sure its not easy to get on nationwide tv and admit to the things he said and did. Im sure that was a very humbling experience in and of itself. he could just as easily got on a plane and flew to a island till it all blew over and was forgotten about.

Again, it's called damage control.

And its not like hes doing this to save his career,for money,ect... because the guys rich off his ass,he doesn't need to work,ever,and he turns down roles,turned down the role for Munk for christ sake, he may actually honestly feel bad for what he did.

I dunno about all that. I loved the character Kramer and I can understand not wanting a final conclusion being made on him as an insane bigot, which is what he appears as on that video, but it's gonna be pretty f*cking hard to dig your way out of that. Whatever we may all decide at the end of the day, he's never gonna be looked at the same again.

Plus I'd like to add f*ck those two black shit-suckers for trying to sue over this, what a couple of f*cking pussies.  I f*cking HATE gloria alred almost as much as I hate the ACLU, they all need to be banned from the legal system.

You don't hate the ACLU (aka, American Criminal Liberties Union) and trash like Gloria Allred as much as I do... I guarantee you that. Now see, I knew there was a reason I took a liking to ya. ;)
I thought this was a dead subject on here now,and we all moved on. At any rate,I dont feel anything said was justified,nor was the heckling. And yes,at first,the hecklers did try to deny any wrong doing.

The report on it was aired on Comcast The Fan,with footage of them denying any wrongdoing. They didnt admit untill later after it was made known to them that others had admited what they had done.

And I dont get quick to judge anything,I perfer to see what caused the end effect before making any judgement on something like this. I also dont think any of it is excused,nothing any of the party did,as all of them are equally guilty,nor did I say it was.

I also wont be quick to assume about anything that pertains to what is in Michael Richards heart,really only he knows that. As for damage control,yes,there is a level of that going on,sure,but you tend to forget that the guy is rich off his ass,he doesnt need to,he could just as easily run off like I said.

I think he is making a honest effort,and he has been trying to just meet the guys in person supposedly and appoligize,but Gloria Alred is making that hard for him to do. He made millions off of playing Kramer,plus he still gets royalties from the show for the reruns and dvds.
He doesnt need to do this for money reasons,or to save his career,or what little of it is left at this point.

Also,this conversation has ended up with having very little to do with this thread any more,and it should keep moving steadly on. Subject should be dropped,regardless of wether you or I feel were right or wrong on this subject,its a dead one.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 07:10:42 PM by Michael Helgeson »

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2006, 07:12:36 PM »
In a effort to get this back on track:

NightWolve

« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2006, 07:41:10 PM »
And yes,at first,the hecklers did try to deny any wrong doing.

The report on it was aired on Comcast The Fan,with footage of them denying any wrongdoing. They didnt admit untill later after it was made known to them that others had admited what they had done.

I responded to exactly what you wrote. This is something different and nothing for me to disagree with. When I first saw them in an interview, they admitted to what I said. But yeah, they're dishonest chumps then, and while it doesn't surprise me, it again doesn't defend what K-K-Kramer did in any way. He's got mental problems.

Look, I don't care if these two a$$holes killed their girlfriends a long time ago. Whatever is wrong with them, doesn't change my disapppointment with Kramer, who I'll now have to forever refer to as K-K-Kramer.

And I dont get quick to judge anything,I perfer to see what caused the end effect before making any judgement on something like this.

After all that craziness of his clearly on display, you wanna tread carefully for fear of being "quick to judge?" LOL. That's ridiculous, but whatever.

I also dont think any of it is excused,nothing any of the party did,as all of them are equally guilty,nor did I say it was.

Equally guilty?? The hecklers somehow baited him into an insane racist tirade?? They deserved a "SHUT THE HELL UP" type of comment, but not as far as he went. While certainly the hecklers' later "cracka" comments show they hold racist sentiments against whites, them being loud and telling him, "You ain't funny" doesn't at all make what K-K-Kramer did proportional in response. The audience didn't think so and I sure as hell don't.

And yes, you have been attempting to excuse what K-K-Kramer did by pointing to other bad behavior, that of the hecklers. Defending/excusing/minimizing bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior is not an uncommon thing. It's shameful in this case, I must say. The guy is messed up and you think he deserves sympathy instead.

I also wont be quick to assume about anything that pertains to what is in Michael Richards heart,really only he knows that.

You keep using "quick." What makes you think my or anyone else's opinion on this opposite yours was arrived "quickly?"

As for damage control,yes,there is a level of that going on,sure,but you tend to forget that the guy is rich off his ass,he doesnt need to,he could just as easily run off like I said.

Yes, he's got money, you said all that. He told the two hecklers as much, which is why they're now gonna use Gloria to take some of those "riches" away. I didn't forget. He simply doesn't wanna go down in history as "K-K-Kramer," an insane racist lunatic. It's all about how he'll be remembered after this. Running off and hiding in the corner is the worst thing he could do. It would leave no doubt in anyone's mind.

He doesnt need to do this for money reasons,or to save his career,or what little of it is left at this point.

I agree. See above.

Also,this conversation has ended up with having very little to do with this thread any more,and it should keep moving steadly on.

Well, you're the one that went into it real deep and made accusations that those with an opinion opposite that of yours were too "quick to judge" and that we should cut good ole K-K-Kramer a break...

Subject should be dropped,regardless of wether you or I feel were right or wrong on this subject,its a dead one.

Oh yes, but only after you get the last word in...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 08:01:27 PM by NightWolve »