Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 101165 times)

Ninja Spirit

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #1095 on: September 02, 2007, 03:04:55 PM »
Percolater.  I watched the videos and I tried to laugh, I really did.  But I couldn't find anything funny to laugh at.

haha I rest my case
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:11:18 PM by Ninja Spirit »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1096 on: September 02, 2007, 07:34:10 PM »
Wow, that Perculator song is shittier than anything I ever made when I was 7 with Mario Paint...

And here's a fun drinking game! Every time the 32x dude says "and things like that", take a shot of tequila. After 2 minutes, you won't even care that the video is shit anymore. You probably also won't feel your face when it hits the keyboard.

Turbo D

« Reply #1097 on: September 02, 2007, 07:41:30 PM »
I could sure go for a blue cadillac margarita right now  :wink:

esteban

« Reply #1098 on: September 03, 2007, 05:05:32 AM »
If you can watch this troglodyte for more than 15 seconds, you are a masochist.

He attempts to make a dramatic statement at the end, but he falls flat along with the 32X.

I watched the whole thing  :shock: .

I love it when he says VIRTUA FIGHTAR at 2:44!!! In fact the whole part of him listing his 32x games was great.
Yeah :).

This guy is insane. He has a bazillion videos already, most of them are Q & A style. Why would anyone ask this guy questions? I only watched a bit of one episode -- I honestly couldn't make it to the end. Maybe I'll try again later.

The 32X video was a masterpiece compared to these Q & A style videos.

I suggest we start watching them, Keranu. You pick the first one. :)
  |    | 

Tablet

« Reply #1099 on: September 03, 2007, 09:38:10 AM »
If you can watch this troglodyte for more than 15 seconds, you are a masochist.

He attempts to make a dramatic statement at the end, but he falls flat along with the 32X.

I watched the whole thing  :shock: .

I love it when he says VIRTUA FIGHTAR at 2:44!!! In fact the whole part of him listing his 32x games was great.
Yeah :).

This guy is insane. He has a bazillion videos already, most of them are Q & A style. Why would anyone ask this guy questions? I only watched a bit of one episode -- I honestly couldn't make it to the end. Maybe I'll try again later.

I have to agree this guys insane simple as, i couldnt watch all the 32x vid (youtube hates me  :-({|=) so i watched this vid instead..............................*coughs*......................well what can i say if you watch the video he goes on about why he's a 'retrogamer'....and on and on. I think the 'spark' he talks about in the vid is nostalgia nothing more, and to those who watch the vid: 'oder games'  #-o

EDIT: looks like you only have to watch half the vid (after he gives you the guided tour of his room) becasue he starts to repeat himself word for word  ](*,)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 11:07:34 AM by Tablet »

Keranu

« Reply #1100 on: September 03, 2007, 11:25:35 AM »

Grand idea. After looking through his list, I definitely think we should watch his :mrgreen: !

EDIT: We might want to change to his instead since he lists the most obvious features of the game!

Quote from: Tablet
I have to agree this guys insane simple as, i couldnt watch all the 32x vid (youtube hates me  ) so i watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaaNrw6xUq8 vid instead..............................*coughs*......................well what can i say if you watch the video he goes on about why he's a 'retrogamer'....and on and on. I think the 'spark' he talks about in the vid is nostalgia nothing more, and to those who watch the vid: 'oder games' 

EDIT: looks like you only have to watch half the vid (after he gives you the guided tour of his room) becasue he starts to repeat himself word for word 

Haha, good video (I didn't watch all of it though). This guy must be rich since he owns a PS3 and a stack of Neo Geo AES games.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 11:27:27 AM by Keranu »
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #1101 on: September 03, 2007, 02:48:54 PM »

Grand idea. After looking through his list, I definitely think we should watch his Batman PC Engine review :mrgreen: !

EDIT: We might want to change to his Altered Beast Tips and Tricks instead since he lists the most obvious features of the game!

AirRaidX is all over that vid with his new alias airraid4. I'm guessing that he got blocked from commenting on too many of the Users' accounts he still wants to harass. I never blocked him, since his comments are all gold, but he used airraid4 to recently comment on one of my videos:

the CPS arcade version is unquestionably TECHNICALLY the best.

I personally PREFER / LIKE / ENJOY the Genesis music the most, even though it's technically inferior to the arcade.

the Super Grafx music is shit because the audio chip is the same as in the original PC-Engine/TurboGrafx, and therefore worse than the Arcade and Genesis.

I'd say that he didn't even listen to/watch the video, but really in his world I don't think that it'd even make a difference. :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

duodreamer

« Reply #1102 on: September 03, 2007, 03:36:10 PM »

Neo Geo standerd intro

Neo Geo Giga Power intro

Neo Geo Unibios intro

I want a Neo Geo soo bad!!! :D :D :D :D

TR0N

« Reply #1103 on: September 03, 2007, 05:07:58 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POgcbooeK8w&NR=1
Neo Geo standerd intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfN6HTKfVi8&NR=1
Neo Geo Giga Power intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPsDyFg1zb0
Neo Geo Unibios intro

I want a Neo Geo soo bad!!! :D :D :D :D

I run a NeoGeo MVS 2-slot wich has been consolized for running on a tv.

It has unibios in it as well works like a action replay.Beside giving,you a choice on region etc and a pick of home or arcade mode.

Befor any body else gives there two cents on this.

Running a mvs at home either through a supergun or...having the board consolized is a cheap way to play the it at home.

AES is for when you have the money to burn  =;

Btw the,NeoGeo is addctive if your into fighters,action platformers etc  :oops:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 05:09:43 PM by TRON »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

« Reply #1104 on: September 03, 2007, 05:22:43 PM »
AirRaidX is all over that vid with his new alias airraid4. I'm guessing that he got blocked from commenting on too many of the Users' accounts he still wants to harass. I never blocked him, since his comments are all gold, but he used airraid4 to recently comment on one of my videos:

HAHAAHA, thanks for pointing that out! He's lines are as shiny gold as usual it seems too:

"The day I saw Genesis Altered Beast for the first time, I could instantly tell it was a major downgrade compared to the arcade game - which I had been playing for months. I knew every large & small detail that was different in the Genesis translation; graphics, audio and gameplay."

Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1105 on: September 03, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
I'm sure he conveniently missed that the Genesis had more layers of scrolling that the arcade, which had one.  But of course any improvements on the arcade are simply not "arcade perfect" which reminds me of the whole Nick Rox "blue shadows" incident.  I don't know how he could claim the PS version was arcade perfect even though it had LOADING TIME!  Hmm... AirraidX = Nick Rox?  Naaah.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1106 on: September 03, 2007, 08:40:07 PM »
Wow, it even has the same jingle for GigaPower? You'd think that in the 90's they'd have made a jungle version at least...

Turbo D

« Reply #1107 on: September 03, 2007, 09:20:23 PM »
I like those scrolling layers in the genesis altered beast. Of course I'm a big fan of that parallax effect  :mrgreen:

TR0N

« Reply #1108 on: September 03, 2007, 09:59:41 PM »
Console vs Emulation by jedite1
RE:Consoles vs Emulators by thegaminggoose

Ahh this debate will never die  :-k

Btw jedite does have a few more reponse then what i linked.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:09:42 PM by TRON »

TR0N

« Reply #1109 on: September 04, 2007, 04:21:27 PM »