Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 103608 times)

Turbo D

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #1140 on: September 10, 2007, 05:40:30 PM »
Metroid series is bad-ass  8) SuperMetroid is my favorite  :wink:

ceti alpha

« Reply #1141 on: September 11, 2007, 02:21:45 AM »
I've been watching those Pac Man champs who can actually make it to where the screen eventually splits between the maze and just a bunch of game code. It's bizarre.

Here's a couple of vids of it in action:

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=pac+man+split+screen&search=Search

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1142 on: September 11, 2007, 04:49:34 AM »
Like most of the things that make my world go 'round, NSFW:

:dance:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 04:51:13 AM by Kitsunexus »

Turbo D

« Reply #1143 on: September 11, 2007, 04:55:26 AM »
Like most of the things that make my world go 'round, NSFW:

:dance:

dick full, my need? bang her mum  :lol: rofl

ceti alpha

« Reply #1144 on: September 11, 2007, 05:37:31 AM »
hehehe That was just odd.  :shock:

TR0N

« Reply #1145 on: September 11, 2007, 04:46:22 PM »
I've been watching those Pac Man champs who can actually make it to where the screen eventually splits between the maze and just a bunch of game code. It's bizarre.

Here's a couple of vids of it in action:

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=pac+man+split+screen&search=Search

It happens if ya reach 999999 as a score the game does crash.

Pretty much the game runs out of memory.

Btw Billy Mitchell is famous for showing that as well.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1146 on: September 11, 2007, 06:24:29 PM »

Is Billy Mitchell a nice guy? Everything I've heard about him portrays him as an a$$hole with a hot sauce company.

TR0N

« Reply #1147 on: September 11, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

Is Billy Mitchell a nice guy? Everything I've heard about him portrays him as an a$$hole with a hot sauce company.
I've herd he's isn't a jerk when not competeing but dunno.

Still they made him into bad guy for the movie,The King of Kong and he clams he's not like that in real life.

Btw i have yet to see that movie damn limted release bs  :twisted:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ceti alpha

« Reply #1148 on: September 12, 2007, 05:23:03 AM »
Btw i have yet to see that movie damn limted release bs  Twisted Evil

:( Sucky.

But I just found it on mininova.org. It's a DVDRip. It's currently downloading as we speak.  :mrgreen: I don't know if you download, but it's there if you want to see it.  :dance:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/859076

rag-time4

« Reply #1149 on: September 12, 2007, 06:24:02 AM »

This is irate gamer's Super Mario 2 review... it's full of weak arguments...  ](*,) .. in order:

1) He says there's nothing remotely familiar to the original SMB, but he doesn't mention the mushroom powerup, the 1 up mushroom, the invincibility star (which he shows in the vid), the mario music in sub-space, collecting coins, the ability to run by holding the B button, or the POW block from the original Mario Bros.

2) He says toad is worthless, even though toad is the strongest character and the fastest and collecting large amounts of coins (Mario was the guy I never used, since he's not really good at anything, just all around mediocre)

3) He blasts the USA SMB2 for being only a 1 player game. Later on, he says the Japanese SMB2 was the perfect predecessor to the original SMB, but the Japanese SMB2 is also a 1 player game (he even shows the mario/luigi select screen in the vid 5:40-5:42)

4) He blasts SMB2 for starting you with 2 hearts of health, but doesn't mention that in SMB1 you start small and die in 1 hit.

5) When he blasts SMB2 for making you wait for the star, he shows just about the highest point in SMB2 to possibly grab a star, in level 1-2.

6) He blasts the birdo boss character in SMB2, then later praises Super Mario Advance, which features a Robotic Birdo boss  :mrgreen:

7) He says that the Japanese SMB2 has all the same powerup items as SMB1, but as he says this he shows the poison mushroom, which is a new powerup and not in SMB1 (right around 6:06)

8.) He says that everything in Doki Doki Panic was "stolen" for the USA SMB2, which is libel/slander against Nintendo as Nintendo helped make Doki Doki Panic and Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto was the lead Designer of Doki Doki Panic...

9) He gets a couple of the Doki Doki characters mixed up: Mario and Toad (7:22-7:37)

What was really funny was that I emailed him all these weaknesses, and he responded. He said that the videos are only intended for entertainment and that he is only playing a character in the video. He told me he actually enjoyed SMB2.

Most of the people who see the video don't know that he is only playing a character in the video...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 07:19:02 AM by rag-time4 »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1150 on: September 12, 2007, 06:56:47 AM »
The Irate Gamer is a worthless, unoriginal hobo who wishes that he could eat the diarrhea from the Angry Video Game Nerd's ass.  He's not interested in giving factual info. or an honest opinion - his 'character' (a.k.a. douche bag) only wants to stir the pot and get other people to react to his inane comments.  If his videos are intended for entertainment, then he has failed miserably.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1151 on: September 12, 2007, 08:22:26 AM »
:( Sucky.

But I just found it on mininova.org. [INSERT TORRENT]

Uhh, you aren't supposed to do that here.

The Irate Gamer is a worthless, unoriginal hobo who wishes that he could eat the diarrhea from the Angry Video Game Nerd's ass.  He's not interested in giving factual info. or an honest opinion - his 'character' (a.k.a. douche bag) only wants to stir the pot and get other people to react to his inane comments.  If his videos are intended for entertainment, then he has failed miserably.

Actually I can say that for both of them. If I want to listen to someone bitch at videogames, I'll record myself.

Keranu

« Reply #1152 on: September 12, 2007, 12:51:05 PM »
Billy Mitchell is one of the biggest badasses on the planet  8) .

Quote from: rag-time4
This is irate gamer's Super Mario 2 review... it's full of weak arguments...   .. in order:
Oh god I've seen this before! There is soooo much wrong with that review! I like how he completely disses the original but praises the GBA remake because it was more "Mario-ish". What a crappy Angry Nintendo Nerd wannabe.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Tatsujin

« Reply #1153 on: September 12, 2007, 02:11:13 PM »
hamster maze. monty on the run!

www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1154 on: September 12, 2007, 03:37:09 PM »
OMG, cute vid! I love that game and that song, Press Play On Tape made the most kickass remix of it!
< not the kick ass version(flute and violin ruin it, even if it IS Ben Daglish on the flute) but still cool...

http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/2264/11 <kick ass version

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f860.html < here's a very nice remake of the game (coincidentally, it uses the PPOT mix)

Press Play On Tape are great remixers of C64 music, but I prefer Instant Remedy.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 03:39:53 PM by Kitsunexus »