Author Topic: -Closed- Raffle time again!  (Read 1081 times)

fraggore

Re: Raffle time again!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 04:45:08 AM »
Did I mention if you seen fit to exclude the uk I would love to be included wink wink.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

bust3dstr8

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 01:35:14 PM »
I think Mike  will win this by default...nobody else is gonna meet the requirements.   :pray:
Clowns Suck

Mishran

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 01:44:58 PM »
I think Mike  will win this by default...nobody else is gonna meet the requirements.   :pray:

That wouldn't be very sporting now would it.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 03:09:59 PM »
I think Mike  will win this by default...nobody else is gonna meet the requirements.   :pray:

That wouldn't be very sporting now would it.

Hate to win like that, but it may be true. Most people here who have a SG or a cab already have a MVS 1 or 2 slot. Everyone else is doing the AES shuffle or just do not care to mess with the stuff. I have a SG tucked away in a box in my closet. I haven't used it in a couple of years since I last used it to test a Rastan board I gave away on Digital Press as a freebee. Planned to pull it out here again soon. MVS would be as good a excuse as any.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 03:12:59 PM »
Great game here, I cant run as I just won Bloody Wolf and haven't raffled off anything yet. 

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »
Great game here, I cant run as I just won Bloody Wolf and haven't raffled off anything yet. 

You own a 4 slot MVS cab anyway. Its shown in all your gameroom videos.  Per the OP that disqualifies you.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 04:21:12 PM »
What timing, I just got a arcade cab while thrifting I can actual use this with and would be a good project to do during my vacation. I don't own a mvs or anything, this is something I have been wanting to do and haven't had a opportunity to do.  Please enter me!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:23:01 PM by BigusSchmuck »

Mishran

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 10:30:20 PM »
What timing, I just got a arcade cab while thrifting I can actual use this with and would be a good project to do during my vacation. I don't own a mvs or anything, this is something I have been wanting to do and haven't had a opportunity to do.  Please enter me!

I don't recall mention of said cab. Care to share a few pics of it?

TR0N

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2013, 10:41:02 PM »
Id sign up,but i all ready own a cmvs 2-slot.Still one of these day i like to switch to a 1-slot.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Mishran

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2013, 11:53:20 PM »
Id sign up,but i all ready own a cmvs 2-slot.Still one of these day i like to switch to a 1-slot.

Got a spare MV-1F, wanna trade? :wink:

fraggore

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2013, 03:01:24 AM »
I still have my supergun dreamcast stick only have kof 2003 jamma board, a neo geo 1 slot would be the icing covering some neo geo fruit cake with a layer of samurai shodown jam mmm.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

Mishran

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2013, 04:01:05 AM »
I still have my supergun dreamcast stick only have kof 2003 jamma board, a neo geo 1 slot would be the icing covering some neo geo fruit cake with a layer of samurai shodown jam mmm.

I try to refrain from int'l shipping when possible because I've had items go missing during the trip, both inbound and out. Last incident was a few months ago when a Turbo Booster I sold to a fella in Canada went missing (I'm assuming...) after it crossed the border. I've lost money from such in both shipping costs and merchandise.

If you want one that bad, I could sell you one of my 1FZ boards, but I won't take responsibility if it gets lost in transit. The board is a JP board, so if you need English language in games you'll need to change the BIOS.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2013, 02:10:52 PM »

I don't recall mention of said cab. Care to share a few pics of it?
Yeah when I go pick it up this weekend. I don't have access to a truck so thats why we are waiting until then...

TR0N

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2013, 08:47:25 PM »

Not unless it's consolized  :wink:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Mishran

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2013, 10:14:40 PM »

Not unless it's consolized  :wink:

No it's stock, but that's the best part. You can consolize it the way you want! Don't have to worry about the outputs or the power button being in a bad spot. You can put them where YOU want them!  :P

Seriously though, I've just been looking for a two slotter for a while. I could care less about if its consolized or not, I've got a cab! :mrgreen: I'm mostly interested in one for the convenient onboard memory card slot.