Author Topic: ReVival Chase; Unlockable Games?  (Read 744 times)

touko

Re: ReVival Chase; Unlockable Games?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 06:37:23 AM »
Ahaha, contra 3 pawaaaaa ;-)

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 12:33:11 PM »
ah, i probably do not have enough optimized the ship hit box  :-k
But when i am testing, it seemed good, at least not too bad,but i probably should have done more beta tests.

I just play it again, and it is the explosion of two collisions ships that give the impression of large hit box,because the player box is the same when you pick up an item .

The idea was to make it challenging, and i think the goal is reached,and by far lol ..

Don't mind me, I just prefer small hitboxes.  I'm not the most awesome gamer, so I like things a lil easier then most old schooler's. :)

T2KFreeker

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 01:38:47 PM »
NICE!. Point driven Side scrolling shooter. That puts a smile on my face. Very cool, especially for such a short amount of time you guys took. Now I want the third game!  :-"

You guys should program another game for the system. It would be very interesting to see what you can come up with with more time. Very nice.
END OF LINE.

esteban

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 02:18:45 PM »
You can see it here :

Ha! I have to get ReVival Chase!
  |    | 

spenoza

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 03:58:33 PM »
Oh, I remember seeing that when you first posted it. I didn't realize it was hidden on Revival Chase.
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

touko

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 08:30:11 PM »
Don't mind me, I just prefer small hitboxes.  I'm not the most awesome gamer, so I like things a lil easier then most old schooler's. :)

ah sorry  ..
Next time,i promise you, i will include a special difficulty level for you .
- No player collisions
- and a player shot size of 200*200 pixels .
 :wink:

Sorry for hight difficulty level, but it was asked by RayXember because this bonus is ony a one level caravan, and it must be a challenge.
And only 3 weeks to do it did not give me much leeway  :?

You guys should program another game for the system. It would be very interesting to see what you can come up with with more time. Very nice.
Thanks,i have already started working on a SGX shoot, and it's already better by far,even being at the very beginning .
I have rewriten some graphics libraries for SGX/PCE to improve the speed of sprites management .
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:44:27 PM by touko »

esteban

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 11:37:13 PM »

I have rewriten some graphics libraries for SGX/PCE to improve the speed of sprites management .

I think I can speak for all North Americans: We eagerly await CARAVAN 2014 TOUKO SHOOT-EM-UP

|    | 

touko

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 01:22:43 AM »
LOL, it will not a caravan but a complete game .

esteban

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 02:12:02 AM »
LOL, it will not a caravan but a complete game .

Fantastique!

If I understand correctly, you are pledging to release TWO new, unique and complete shoot-em-ups (one game themed around the American Civil War, the other game themed around Existential Marxist theory) as well as three separate "caravan" titles (to be determined) in 2014! Magnifique!

Thank you. You are very ambitious, but I applaud you wholeheartedly.

I eagerly await all five titles.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:15:59 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

touko

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 02:28:13 AM »
Yes and all with 1 or 2 bonuses games included(probably RPG), to use empty space ;-).