Author Topic: RPGs  (Read 1550 times)

marktheshark

Re: RPGs
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 02:41:04 AM »
You go to the trading section and offer to buy the game. You don't ask to pirate something that other members spent years of they lives working on like a douche.

Don't give me attitude, like I said I am more then willing to pay the developers for a download iso since they won't print any more

I apologize for getting nasty but no one gives me attitude unless they wanna throw down or get a gun in their face

I love how you made a double post and a triple post. I heard there's a wonderful thing on these forums known as...the edit button.

Xak

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 03:19:02 AM »
i like wildo cuz he riles necrophiliac up
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2014, 03:33:53 AM »
i like wildo cuz he riles necrophiliac up

When validouche is rooting for you, you know you're a twat.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Black Tiger

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2014, 03:36:47 AM »
I debated posting that link and decided against it.  Some people don't deserve help.

It's better than someone getting shot over video games.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

wildo2ne

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2014, 04:12:21 AM »
I apologize for getting nasty but no one gives me attitude unless they wanna throw down or get a gun in their face

f*ck you, keyboard warrior.  As far as I'm concerned, you deserve the boot for threatening others.

It's not our fault you're incapable of using ebay, posting a want to buy thread, reading the thread about reprinting the game, using torrent/google, or contacting Rover directly.

You don't have to worry I am done, I ask for help in the best way I know how and people jump my shit. Most I have dealt with are nice but some I would just rather not bother with

wildo2ne

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2014, 04:24:31 AM »
And just so we are clear Necro, I did not directly threaten anyone I advised what happens when people act like that with me. Also I did look for it online and all I found were links to reviews and game play videos. I also looked on Ebay just to gauge what they went for but there were none up for auction.

I come from the Neo-Geo community where rare like this means thousands of dollars so you can understand why I was put off about asking to buy one from a community member, I don't know about you but I don't have that kind of cash laying around. Thank you for the post though on GoodDealGames I have ordered one from there.

whisper2053

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2014, 05:24:08 AM »
Just chiming in here with some truth...

"I come from the Neo-Geo community" should be translated to read as "They kicked me out with my tail between my legs for being a total douchebag"

Just for clarity's sake :D

wildo2ne

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2014, 05:59:45 AM »
Just chiming in here with some truth...

"I come from the Neo-Geo community" should be translated to read as "They kicked me out with my tail between my legs for being a total douchebag"

Just for clarity's sake :D

no I am still on there, I just have multiple interests when it comes to gaming

cdamm

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2014, 06:02:36 AM »

no I am still on there, I just have multiple interests when it comes to gaming

come back! we need your prolific moderation skills!!

whisper2053

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2014, 06:03:47 AM »
Oh good, then you'll notice that this 'tard moment on your part has been shared over there.

Asking to pirate a game on what is probably one of the main sites the devs actually frequent.

Lol.

wildo2ne

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2014, 06:07:38 AM »
I am not even going to try to explain any more you judgmental pricks. No one is innocent if you have ever shared a cd with someone or downloaded a picture off the internet without the persons permission you are pirating. I have said I was willing to pay for it even if it was a download, I will not be responding to any more on this and I suggest if you have something to say then say it to my face.

whisper2053

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2014, 06:13:28 AM »

Internet baaadaaaassss

wildfruit

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2014, 06:14:09 AM »
I don't think its acceptable to speak of a "gun in the face" for what you perceive to be someone bad mouthing you wether in real life or internet worlds

Sent from my Lumia 520 on Scabb Island using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:16:04 AM by wildfruit »

Alucard655

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2014, 06:15:59 AM »
pew

Opethian

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2014, 06:27:30 AM »
Just don't agree to meet anyone in a cheesecake factory bathroom. A fate far worse than a wavy gun in your face.

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me