Author Topic: new gamer t-shirts!  (Read 282 times)

TJ

new gamer t-shirts!
« on: May 21, 2006, 08:02:18 PM »
Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around for a long time. Been busy with craziness. You know how it goes. Anyway...

Couple months ago I opened a Cafepress shop online to sell t-shirts and stuff with my illustrations on 'em. I do mostly monsters and pinup girl cartoons and stuff like that.

But it was only a matter of time before I started doing videogame stuff! I now have a section in my online shop for my original gamer designs. There's a "Heavy Sixer" design for Atari fans, a JAMMA thing for arcade collectors, and a "God Mode" tee for...well, whoever. No 16-bit or PCE/Turbo-themed stuff yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something -- I've got a million ideas.

Anyway, if any of that sounds interesting, please check it out at my website (www.krushervision.com, and click on the SHOP! link) or hit up the shop directly at www.cafepress.com/krushervision. When ya get there, click on the "Gamer Gear" section to see the videogame stuff.

Sorry if I'm being a little bit too self-promotional but I hope some of you like the stuff! Thanks for reading and I promise I'll get back to hanging out here a little more :)