Author Topic: That TV Series You're Watching  (Read 9245 times)

psychobear

Re: That TV Series your watching
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2014, 06:19:40 PM »
Been watching SOA with the old lady haha, been putting of this show for a long time, not bad. I can't decide if I hate or love the Ron Perlman charecter.

roflmao

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2014, 05:01:27 PM »
High Scool of the Dead - Anime with zombies and fan service. As a zombie fan it's a fun watch, but I feel dirty watching it. :?

c0ldb33r

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2014, 11:53:39 AM »
Ive been rewatchingStar Trek series. The best episodes of each series. Its been fun!

On hulu there another show that ive been watching called Rev. Its a nice show. Entertaining if a little depressing.
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

jtucci31

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2014, 01:20:47 PM »

Been watching SOA with the old lady haha, been putting of this show for a long time, not bad. I can't decide if I hate or love the Ron Perlman charecter.

I'm the same way. I'm about 7 or so episodes in. I'm liking it so far surprisingly. I loved playing the Lost and the Damned so it makes sense why I like it. But Ron Perlman and Jax both seem like kind of....cheesy characters. I don't know, it's weird. But I like the show nonetheless

Medic_wheat

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2014, 02:47:40 PM »
High Scool of the Dead - Anime with zombies and fan service. As a zombie fan it's a fun watch, but I feel dirty watching it. :?

Don't its a very fun series to watch. Unfortunately it is in that weird middle ground like attack on Titan where the first series blew through all the manga and we have to wait a year or more for there to be more content to animate. 

As for the HOD OVA that came out it sucks. Pass on it unless you find the movie for $5 or less. It doesn't add to the story it's filler content at its worst and doesn't even retain the fun or charim the series has.

Not sure how far you are into the first season but pm me when you finish id like to rehash the fun parts...

Like slow mo matrix bullet time with breast!!  Warning sniper riffle not included

elderbroom

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2014, 01:21:03 AM »

Thanks to you .. I've now grabbed season 1, and am 2 episodes into it.  Still not sure what to think ;-)  but will give it acouple more episodes to hook me.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

NightWolve

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2014, 05:56:43 PM »
OK, gonna give the new live-action Batman series from FOX a try right now, "Gotham." All 4 episodes of the starting season are still up on hulu.com for free.

http://www.hulu.com/gotham
http://www.hulu.com/watch/690169#i0,p0,d0

BlueBMW

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2014, 06:53:43 PM »
I've been enjoying Once Upon a Time on Netflix.  Pretty good series IMO.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

munchiaz

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2014, 12:08:38 PM »
Right now I'm just watching "The Walking dead" So far the new season has been pretty good

lukester

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2014, 11:55:26 PM »
Got into One Piece. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I finished the Arlong Park saga. Really great so far.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2014, 05:40:18 PM »
Jayce And The Wheeled Warriors. This is magic. This is why we're here.

Bloufo

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2015, 04:38:30 PM »
Just finished watching the mini-series- 'Ascension'

I'm guessing this is one of those you'll either love or hate.
I thought it was different to what is currently out there. That's always a good thing in my book.

jeffhlewis

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2015, 06:20:47 PM »
Been catching up on seasons 2 and 3 of American Horror Story while season 4 is on break...always love how the entire show changes each season to a totally new plot/time/scenario, but with the same actors.

MrFulci

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2015, 06:45:16 PM »
One of my favorite, TV episode intros.. before the series' opening credits.... Unforgettable;
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

esteban

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2015, 01:04:24 AM »

One of my favorite, TV episode intros.. before the series' opening credits.... Unforgettable;

Agreed, that is a truly great opening scene.

Currently watching (once a week):

Inspector Morse — I haven't seen some of these in over 20 years. I only remember a few random things each episode. I love it, but lots of folks might find it boring.

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries — OK, I dismissed this at first, only to realize that it is a friggin' fun, fun show.

Sopranos — Rewatching this for third time. BECAUSE WE TRY TO GUESS THE LOCATIONS (lots of NJ locations).

|    |