Author Topic: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity  (Read 7927 times)

slinkyturd

Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity
« on: December 13, 2014, 02:33:23 PM »

This turd is so irritating. Clearly he has no clue what he's talking about.

" I think Ys got its start on TurboGrafx."
"No, that was the PC Engine."

"My Order of the Griffon didn't come with a CD case like it was supposed to."

Seriously?!

Also, this is a list of hidden gems? Pac-Land is no gem. Veigues is no gem. World Court Tennis is no gem. They are all just hidden, and they should stay that way. Cadash may be a gem but it was on Genesis. It's not hidden. Like half their list doesn't work for this context.

I don't understand why they even made this video. Is he that delusional that he thinks people want to see his goofy doofus face. No one wants to see a long haired pudgy chinless version of Kay from Sword in the Stone. Yet 30k+ people have watched this shit smear's video. What the hell?!

70/95 US Turbochips

HailingTheThings

Re: Metal Jesus ruins my faith in humanity
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 03:46:38 PM »
Gets worse.

toymachine78

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 03:49:52 PM »
This was bitched about in another thread.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »
i hate seeing this dude in my YT recommended videos
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

HailingTheThings

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 04:00:41 PM »
Anytime I watch his videos I pretend that he and his co-host just got done.

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 04:20:53 PM »
I don't care for Metal Jesus, but I disagree with your sentiments on Veigues.  It's not a great game, but as far as hucards go it's definitely worth playing.  A diamond in the rough, if you will. 

I will absolutely agree though about his stoopid face.  That's why I don't watch it, or any show really where it just shows a dude talking.  Show me games, guy. 
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

mackdanger

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 05:12:20 PM »

I don't understand why they even made this video. Is he that delusional that he thinks people want to see his goofy doofus face. No one wants to see a long haired pudgy chinless version of Kay from Sword in the Stone. Yet 30k+ people have watched this shit smear's video. What the hell?!

When I started paying attention to YT, I was disappointed to find that gaming on YouTube is a wasteland. The grown "men" who pretend to be legitimately terrified by screen savers like Five Nights
at Freddie's are of course the worst. The rest seem to be like the guy in the video.
"Hey everybody. Look at all the shit I have! I just bought another box of shit off Ebay! Check out all the shit I bought! I better move a little to the left, so I don't block your view of my big wall of shit. Tune in next week when I unbox the rare Cambodian bootleg of the ZX Spectrum classic Granny Farts a Biscuit. It's like my favorite game EVARRRRRRR!" 

And it is at that point you realize why the video was made, and why the hidden gems chosen were anything but. He needed an excuse to make a video about more of his shit.
Check out "Skill Sets" my 1CC / No Death video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardgalactic

Retrocool

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 05:17:23 PM »
a bitched and complain about this episode with him, tho

Ys Book 1 was for the Sega Master System
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ys_I:_Ancient_Ys_Vanished

Playing a bit of devils advocate, he was never an original Turbo guy, so for him, these are "GEMS"
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

NightWolve

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 05:28:55 PM »
The rest seem to be like the guy in the video. "Hey everybody. Look at all the shit I have! I just bought another box of shit off Ebay! Check out all the shit I bought! I better move a little to the left, so I don't block your view of my big wall of shit. Tune in next week when I unbox the rare Cambodian bootleg of the ZX Spectrum classic Granny Farts a Biscuit. It's like my favorite game EVARRRRRRR!"

Hahaha, not a fan of unboxing videos, I see...

Here's one you might like though.

mackdanger

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 05:37:01 PM »

Hahaha, not a fan of unboxing videos, I see...

Here's one you might like though.

That was actually pretty cool. For me it depends on what is being unboxed or showcased. You have a complete copy of Chu Teng for the PC? Okay, you have my attention. If you want a real laugh, go on YT, search for "PS4 unboxing," and watch how many results come back.

TR0N

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 05:52:05 PM »
I've mention it before MJR expertise is PC gaming and not so much consoles.I have listen to agg podcast,where mjr mentions he grew up on playing video games on the pc more.Still for that video that's his friend TG16,showing what he think is are hidden gems.In the comment section even i said those games are not hidden gems.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

mackdanger

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 06:04:24 PM »
Still for that video that's his friend TG16,showing what he think is are hidden gems.In the comment section even i said those games are not hidden gems.

Then I stand corrected as for his motivation for making this particular video.

Dicer

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »
He is pretty terrible...

o.pwuaioc

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 06:21:17 PM »

It sure was.

He is pretty terrible...

He's not terrible overall, actually a really nice guy if you ever chat with him. It's just that these Turbo ones are really, really bad.

slinkyturd

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 06:24:12 PM »

I'm gonna keep bitching until we all organize and troll the shit out of him and he's forced to stay in his mom's basement with the cats and off my interweb.

When I started paying attention to YT, I was disappointed to find that gaming on YouTube is a wasteland. The grown "men" who pretend to be legitimately terrified by screen savers like Five Nights
at Freddie's are of course the worst. The rest seem to be like the guy in the video.
"Hey everybody. Look at all the shit I have! I just bought another box of shit off Ebay! Check out all the shit I bought! I better move a little to the left, so I don't block your view of my big wall of shit. Tune in next week when I unbox the rare Cambodian bootleg of the ZX Spectrum classic Granny Farts a Biscuit. It's like my favorite game EVARRRRRRR!" 

And it is at that point you realize why the video was made, and why the hidden gems chosen were anything but. He needed an excuse to make a video about more of his shit.

YES! He's a complete shit! Shit talking about his shit!
70/95 US Turbochips