Author Topic: Analouge NT/Suoer Nt now with more Turrican 2  (Read 6365 times)

Medic_wheat

Analouge NT/Suoer Nt now with more Turrican 2
« on: January 30, 2015, 09:45:13 AM »
I know there was a thread on this back in May 2014 when it was first announced but it didn't come up on may search. Maybe it was deleted. I don't think there is a single user here planing on buying it.

But it is suppose to be release next month. Also a few weeks ago pictures of the motherboard where also released. Still no video of the system in action but that will be soon.

So with it coming out soon and those pics of the inner workings what are some revised thoughts on this new clone system?

I will say one thing.  That custom motherboard is sexy as all hell.

Founds some more pictures:

Here is one of the case fliped upside down:

"precision aluminum fabrication"

Here are the controllor ports:

"gold plated, reinforced pins"

Seems originally they were just going to use the origianl controllor ports which was a selling feature.  Well seems that the plastic used was not good enough and the original controllor ports were tossed for custom ones made.  In black, but for you who pre-order you can request for the ultra limited white controllor ports.

Seems there was suppose to be video of the system runing games in their super high resolution back in 17 December 2014.  That never seemed to happen.

Also their recent push back of the release from Feburary to April was not their first but a second:

"Analogue Nt Manufacturing Update

We are two thirds completed with the Analogue Nt’s production. We are currently overseeing enclosure manufacturing and finishing. The Analogue Nt’s enclosure goes through a multi step bead blasting finishing process. This aspect of production is one that requires outstanding attention to detail to perfection.

As we wrap up the final stage of manufacturing, we’ve run into a consistency issue during the enclosure finishing. To mitigate further delays - the Analogue team will be spending the holidays in China, from December to January. This allows us to personally oversee the final touches of each and every unit, to assure absolute perfection. Once the enclosures are verified and finished we’ll be ready for assembly and shipping.

Due to this unforeseen hurdle, the Analogue Nt will be shipping in February 2015. "

and one more thing about that scaler/upgrader that they are selling seperatly:

"HDMI Adapter

There is one question we receive daily about the HDMI Adapter: “Does it function as well as the XRGB / Framemeister units?”

Yes.

The HDMI adapter is significantly superior to all of the pre-existing upscaling units available on the market - including the XRGB / Framemeister units.

The HDMI Adapter has a slew of incredible features and a video showcasing all of them will be out on December 17th. We cannot wait for you to see it."

I found all of this on another forum.

As far as those review systems I would have red a guess to those who are either "big ame" you tubers and those who reviewed their previous all wood CMVS.

NAMES LIKE:

CGR
IGN
DESTRUCTOID
Kotaku

Maybe

Gamester81
AVGN
Gamesack (if you ask??)
Total brskit
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:51:18 AM by Medic_wheat »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Analouge NT
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 09:58:03 AM »
I know there was a thread on this back in May 2014 when it was first announced but it didn't come up on may search.

That's a consequence of generic subject lines.  People like to bitch about the search feature being broken and useless, but the reality is that it works just fine and would be even better if posters would use some common sense.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bartre

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 10:43:59 AM »
$500?
f*ck that.

I'd rather just use an RGB modded regular system.
plus, if i really wanted to use it with an HDTV, there's an xrgb.
i fail to see the point of this thing.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 11:15:39 AM »
$500?
f*ck that.

I'd rather just use an RGB modded regular system.
plus, if i really wanted to use it with an HDTV, there's an xrgb.
i fail to see the point of this thing.

Hence why I doubt many will buy these systems.......

I would like to see the final numbers. Even then will they even bother with a second pre-order?

Will be fun to see some reviews on this when it hits in a few days.

More over I'd like to see a gamesack review of it. But knowing gamesack that will only happen if one is donated as a loaner similarly how they did the retron 5.

bob

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 01:06:55 PM »
I know there was a thread on this back in May 2014 when it was first announced but it didn't come up on may search.

That's a consequence of generic subject lines.  People like to bitch about the search feature being broken and useless, but the reality is that it works just fine and would be even better if posters would use some common sense.

Oh, shit.  Thanks for calling that out, boss.  I updated that thread to make it more search friendly.  I will keep that in mind with every character I type from now on.  I need to make sure people can find it 8 months later.   :P

SuperGrafx

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 04:30:01 PM »
I wish they would just spell it correctly.  ANALOG...not "ANALOGUE"
What's with the extra letters anyway?  Never understood why it's COLOUR instead of COLOR.  Or just plain old CHECK instead of CHEQUE.

So overcomplicated for no reason.

wildfruit

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 05:50:46 PM »
If someone made a super cd playable clone for sub £150 id be on it. If it could do analogue rgb for all those beautiful colours I'd send a cheque right away.

WoodyXP

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 02:59:28 AM »

What's with the extra letters anyway?

Because that's how the French like it.  "Analogue" is their adaptation of the Greek "Analog".

Opethian

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 06:09:29 AM »
this was manufactured and marketed towards nintendoage
they will buy this
anyone who cares about playing NES/Fami in RGB would never waste money on this

people who want to dick wag and e-peen will

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

MrBroadway

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2015, 09:28:18 AM »

What's with the extra letters anyway?

Because that's how the French like it.  "Analogue" is their adaptation of the Greek "Analog".
Meh, close.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2015, 10:01:37 AM »
this was manufactured and marketed towards nintendoage
they will buy this
anyone who cares about playing NES/Fami in RGB would never waste money on this

people who want to dick wag and e-peen will

And yet the only thread on nintendoage I saw was started by the founder of the company behind the Analouge NT/CMVS. That thread lasted all of two months in activity from when it was first announced in May 2014.

I have yet to see anyone who has pre-ordered this. Which is why I view it with very little possibility in having a second pre-ordering for more units.

Heck what ever doesn't sell they might take the boards and sell them naked or put them in a cheaper case and knock down that crazy ass price down to say WiiU territory.

Opethian

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2015, 11:33:03 AM »
who knows he  burned all his free advertising opportunities at neo-geo.com and shmups he will probably sell all he had preordered and not make more

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Medic_wheat

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2015, 12:03:58 PM »
who knows he  burned all his free advertising opportunities at neo-geo.com and shmups he will probably sell all he had preordered and not make more

How so?  In regards to neo geo

Opethian

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2015, 01:05:06 PM »
he banned from market place on both sites I believe lol

Medic_wheat

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2015, 08:08:02 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:55:54 AM by Medic_wheat »