Author Topic: Analouge NT/Suoer Nt now with more Turrican 2  (Read 6350 times)

Medic_wheat

Re: Analouge NT
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2015, 08:40:25 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:56:10 AM by Medic_wheat »

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2015, 03:52:16 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:56:32 AM by Medic_wheat »

Medic_wheat

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 03:57:44 AM »
It may seem like I am bashing this product but I am generaly intersted and have been since the get go.  Sure it is expensive, but I do greatly enjoy the CMVS unit I bought from them a few years back and still enjoy it to this date.  I also like the feedback and response you get when you email/ask questions. 

I am very intersted to see how the final product runs.  I know initally they also mentioned that they would consider doing an all wood verson of this system and a metal verson of their Neo Geo CMVS as well (GOD imagine what THAT would cost?).

Opethian

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2015, 05:45:53 AM »
no it seems like you are talking to yourself

terrible product from a terrible person.

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Desh

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2015, 05:49:57 AM »
If their upscale is indeed as good or better than the xrgb that could be the deal of the century (as long as you can buy the add on by itself).

Medic_wheat

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 06:03:35 AM »
If their upscale is indeed as good or better than the xrgb that could be the deal of the century (as long as you can buy the add on by itself).

At the moment it doesn't seem like an option.

But hey never know might become a stand alone option once they send out all these pre-orders in a few more months. 

Medic_wheat

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 06:08:09 AM »

I don't see what is so bad about this guys company personably. As a former consumer I liked the transaction. This is less of a singular moder effort and more of a guy who has built a company small as it is and appears to have a clear idea of what he wants to make. The Farrie of gaming systems for the retro crowed.

Yes it is all extravagant. And the pricing seems crazy but that just means your average thrifty gamer isn't not the target audience.

Are for talking to myself eh. Just trying to keep the thread on target with information for those who may care even if they have no intend on of buying.

What harm is there on reporting on what information pictures and what not is there versus linking to old tired articles that mostly have PR force feed from the developer.

synbiosfan

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 06:30:37 AM »

Based off the other Analog products and the delays with the NT, it's hard to argue with your statement.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 07:43:13 AM »
What harm is there on reporting on what information pictures and what not is there versus linking to old tired articles that mostly have PR force feed from the developer.

The harm comes from you repeatedly bumping a thread when you have nothing new to add, but you couldn't be bothered to use the enter key the first go around or the edit button a few minutes later.  :P
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Medic_wheat

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2015, 07:49:46 AM »

The harm comes from you repeatedly bumping a thread when you have nothing new to add, but you couldn't be bothered to use the enter key the first go around or the edit button a few minutes later.  :P

Clearly you don't know how difficult and unintuitve modifying or editing a post is when on a touch phone. Hell just getting it to scroll half the time is a real bitch. Which is why I find it vastly easier to post a new response.

I have tried tap talk as an altneritive but I don't know. It doesn't even seem to work currently with this forum as a run error message comes up even when it is trying to notify me of updates or responses. So I alway click through a fumbly web browser when I use the Internet on my phone.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2015, 08:27:39 AM »
Thanks for posting all this information.
Sounds like it's time for a proper computer then? :)

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

Medic_wheat

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2015, 08:35:22 AM »
Thanks for posting all this information.
Sounds like it's time for a proper computer then? :)

Well I am at work and hey sorta blocked my ability to visit forums lol. Some how they want me to work instead of being all into video games.  Lol

At home the only computer I have is connected to my living room tv.  Mostly I just DL movies and such and never use it as intended.  Even if I did honestly my vision is so loss poor I would really be able to read the txt.

Oddly this whole posting on forums is much easier on my tablet but I inly ever use it when connected to wifi. So at the moment that to is not an option. So everyone here gets to suffer as I butcher the English language and post post post.  Bu wa ha ha

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 08:37:31 AM »
Clearly you don't know how difficult and unintuitve modifying or editing a post is when on a touch phone.

I know full well that posting from a phone isn't as good as doing it from a computer.  I also know that several members post frequently from their phones, yet you're the only one that can't manage to consistently post coherent messages.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Opethian

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2015, 08:51:36 AM »

I don't see what is so bad about this guys company personably. As a former consumer I liked the transaction. This is less of a singular moder effort and more of a guy who has built a company small as it is and appears to have a clear idea of what he wants to make. The Farrie of gaming systems for the retro crowed.

Yes it is all extravagant. And the pricing seems crazy but that just means your average thrifty gamer isn't not the target audience.

Are for talking to myself eh. Just trying to keep the thread on target with information for those who may care even if they have no intend on of buying.

Enjoy overpaying for a console. This guy is out to make as much money off of misinformed people as possible. Also enjoy overpriced, proprietary video cables If he didn't care about making money he would let you use any AV cable an not his overpriced one.

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Medic_wheat

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2015, 09:02:03 AM »

Enjoy overpaying for a console. This guy is out to make as much money off of misinformed people as possible. Also enjoy overpriced, proprietary video cables If he didn't care about making money he would let you use any AV cable an not his overpriced one.

Granted the cables and controllers are over prices but not needed. Plus most gamers probably have thrones of NES controlers and AV cables bundled in various boxes and hide away places.

For the majority even for the CMVS people only need the system and the power cable. Everything else they either already have or can find much cheaper provided you don't go to a gaming store that will gauge you compairable prices.