Author Topic: Any info about Daichi Kun Crisis: Do Natural?  (Read 1422 times)

esteban

Any info about Daichi Kun Crisis: Do Natural?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2015, 10:17:16 AM »
hey digi.k!!!

PLEASE TELL ME you have the original files (of the images + text you created) so that I can put high-quality images on a page for your Daichi Kun Crisis Guide/FAQ

If I don't make a page out of your post, it would be a crime.

They are not high quality tho.. unless someone can do a proper screen print of similar scenarios to the ones I have taken and the game running on some kind of emulation and preferably running at a bigger window.

Sorry, I meant the screens where you added text...I was hoping to recreate your work in PhotoShop (or use your file, if it is .psd).

I think the actual images are fine, I just wanted to clean up the text (I have OCD) :)

Here's a WIP (very rushed):

http://www.tg-16.com/Daichi_Kun_Crisis_FAQ_Guide.htm

NOTE: I'm using the Software Etc. page as a template, hence all the Software Etc. content. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:21:30 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

Digi.k

Re: Any info about Daichi Kun Crisis: Do Natural?
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2015, 11:44:47 AM »

I think the actual images are fine, I just wanted to clean up the text (I have OCD) :)

Here's a WIP (very rushed):

NOTE: I'm using the Software Etc. page as a template, hence all the Software Etc. content. 

yea I have them still on psd.  I was planning on making my own site and redoing those images with text at a later date but some family issues have popped up causing me to postpone things till a later date.. 

There are still a few things I am trying to work out.  how the save function works because it doesn't seem to save your current progress.  Plus there is this option to upgrade the Geiger machine by changing the name.. I haven't noticed any thing and its gotta be something more than just that...

There is also a strategy I want to add regarding using toxic waste which you can purchase.  I'll try and get it done before the end of this week but Tengai Makyou Kabuki Den has also caught my attention.

finally it might have been the witch Jaren's intention all along to destroy all green living things by creating these volcano's and this "black path", but then maybe we should just leave her intentions as an inigma and let the player decide.

also every time you boot up the game it always plays the intro before you get to the start game/continue screen but you can skip it by holding the RUN button and tapping button I a few times.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 12:14:45 PM by Digi.k »

Digi.k

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2015, 11:55:03 AM »
So Este do you have drop box ??

esteban

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2015, 03:22:04 PM »

So Este do you have drop box ??

Hahjjajajaa. I have Dropbox, but I haven't used it in a long time.

As an alternative, I can create a TG-16.com  FTP account for you, if you'd like.

Or Dropbox :)

What the heck was my password?

Hold on....
  |    | 

zimzolla

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2015, 09:18:21 AM »
Wow! Thanks for the info! I hadn't seen a reply for a while and gave up. I come back and there's all this info. Can't wait to read through it.

esteban

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2015, 05:57:28 PM »

Wow! Thanks for the info! I hadn't seen a reply for a while and gave up. I come back and there's all this info. Can't wait to read through it.

I slightly reformatted/revised Digi.k's excellent work.

I'll be adding screenshots from the children's show soon, too.
  |    | 

Digi.k

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2015, 10:31:05 AM »

I slightly reformatted/revised Digi.k's excellent work.

I'll be adding screenshots from the children's show soon, too.

oooooooo

esteban

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2015, 08:37:52 PM »
Yeah, I put the screenshots from the TV show in there.

Also, I need to clean up some random stuff.

:)
  |    | 

Digi.k

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2017, 03:57:11 PM »
Have gone back to this game and have beaten a few more islands.

Need to work out some strategies on how to take over those islands quicker but then you also need to make cash and that takes a lot of time....

complete playthrough of the beginner island.

These are boss fight clips. 

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 04:04:07 PM by Digi.k »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2017, 02:25:57 AM »
Those boss fights are a lot more interesting looking than the rest of the game.   Neato!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 05:15:39 AM »
If you have any still screenshots of stuff from videos, I can add them to the FAQ ...

:)
  |    | 

Digi.k

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2017, 01:52:22 PM »
Will Gifs work?

So regarding Daichi Kun Crisis;
It is strategically important to make a river as soon as possible so you can divide the monsters volcano from as much as the rest of remaining island as monsters will hurt you and your friends. It will give you some time to clear up the toxic mess and reduce spread of any new toxic ash forming caused by roaming monsters.

Use the Geiger Machine head to the lakes and draw the water and make a river to seperate the monster base.  Water will begin to flow and can slow down monsters or even drown them depending on how ferocious the water flows.  Flying monsters will NOT be affected by water.  Ignore Nessy she's just there for show.

You can help your friends and family to clear away the volcanic ash but they will automatically clear it away for you.

You need to create clear spots to grow tomatoes or Corn!  These will be your only source of income.
Tomatoes should be grown from April 4月 and should be sold to the town port as soon as it opens on : 7月 any that are harvest after should be sold no later than 10月 otherwise keeping them on you they will spoil! Pressing SELECT will cycle between your crop seeds.

Corn can be grown between 8月 and harvested as sold in the town port between 10月 or 1月
Pressing SELECT will cycle through your crops.  Be careful what you plant! 
Also it looks as if roughly 60% of your seeds succeed.  The rest will die.

The town port (an icon of an Anchor on the island) will signal with a fog horn and its doors will open on months: 1月, 3月, 7月, 10月
The shop with the flower is where you sell your harvested crops. Use the last icon to sell your goods.

Use the money to buy more seeds, tree seeds, or fuel/upgrades for your Geiger Machine.

When you plant tree seeds it takes a while for them to become fully adult but you only need to plant a few together and then they will slowly spread out.  You might have to strategically create a water barrier to divide a spot where you can continue to grow and harvest crops because if you don't you will run out of space! Without any crops to sell you will have no money.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 11:58:13 AM by Digi.k »

Digi.k

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2017, 02:17:02 PM »
using the geiger machine creating large rivers will slow down monsters and protect your crops and stop you and your friends from getting harm from monsters and importantly stop monsters from spreading their toxic ash from settling.  It reduces your chance for fighting volcanic monsters too.

From 9月 the rainy season starts and your rivers can over flow and spread out!  Use the geiger machine to dry up the land and reshape your rivers.  Rivers also tend to dry up during the hot summer months so expect to see volcanic monsters roaming around if you don't check your surroundings.

Use the money to also buy fuel for your geiger machine.  In the port town head to garage at the bottom of map and purchase fuel.  It looks like a gas fuel pump and should cost 1000.
Back on the island map head to your geiger machine press RUN and select the SPANNER icon and use the fuel to refil the geiger machine.  If your geiger machine gets beaten up by monsters.. replacing it costs a lot of money!

You can select the actions of your comrades but when you move around they can get stuck as they try to follow you!!
Try to avoid fights if possible unless you cannot avoid it.  If you become incapacitated you will lose a few months worth of progress!  If your friends/family become mortally wounded they will be out of action for a few months. Afterwards you can head to your home and get them out of bed once they are fully recovered.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 10:26:09 AM by Digi.k »

Digi.k

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2017, 02:34:08 PM »
By pressing RUN button will bring up a menu where you can check status, back up-save either to a back up ram unit or you will be given a password system, give items to other characters, the butterfly-like icon you can change the characteristics of single or grouped friends/family to be free, relax, fighting etc.. but only can you do this when characters are CLOSE TO YOU!

In the status icon that milk bottle shows the HP of your character. The weapon that's equipped ie his hoof.  MIL 9 is a recovery tonic bought at the health store in port town, each character can only hold 4 items max.

use the geiger machine to control the over flowing rivers

The geiger can also be used to clear caked ash much quicker
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 11:27:09 AM by Digi.k »

Digi.k

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2017, 02:37:12 PM »
So once the Trees start to multiply and take over the land you will be thrown into battle and all the real time strategy gets thrown out of the window and you will have to deck it out with the island boss.

Daichi Kun has just a basic jump and attack but the attack can be held down to unleash a power up (almost hadouken fireball like) but you cannot move until you unleash it.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 10:48:42 AM by Digi.k »