Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25301 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2016, 03:55:40 AM »
I ordered one too.  I don't know if it's allowed or even possible, but it'd be nice if they allocated enough save space on the cart to hold the download campaigns.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2016, 07:22:56 AM »
I just ordered Shovel Knight, & picked up a Metroid shirt with it.

http://www.fangamer.com/products/hunt-the-huntress

Gypsy

« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2016, 10:55:53 AM »
LRG hinted strongly at Jamestown recently. I'd buy the f*ck out of it.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2016, 12:58:01 PM »
LRG hinted strongly at Jamestown recently. I'd buy the f*ck out of it.

Now that's a game I can get behind.

Groover

« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2016, 02:25:50 PM »
I read on twitter they they are going to sell Solder-X2 at the end of July.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2016, 02:48:35 PM »
I read on twitter they they are going to sell Solder-X2 at the end of July.

Yeah along with their remaining 30 copies of breach n clear.

Gypsy

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2016, 02:10:55 AM »
July 29th. Also the Breach and Clear sequel that I won't be buying, lol.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2016, 02:18:38 AM »
July 29th. Also the Breach and Clear sequel that I won't be buying, lol.

I know people are extorting high prices for that breach n clear but honestly there is a reason I didn't buy it when it was available on LR website. The game looks like ass.

Gypsy

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2016, 04:15:37 AM »
It's a terrible game I would agree.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2016, 06:13:13 PM »
BTW, I might mention(as I don't recall it being mentioned), Xeodrifter came with a full color manual!  I wasn't expecting that in this day & age!

Enternal

« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2016, 03:21:07 AM »
I was looking for soldner today....a day too late

Gypsy

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2016, 03:41:49 AM »

It was a bloodbath. I tried to order a copy in the 2nd wave (within a minute of it going up) and got locked up in the it's in stock but oh wait it's not when you try to check out loop. First time where I tried to order from them and was unable to do so. No big deal though.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2016, 04:58:45 AM »

It was a bloodbath. I tried to order a copy in the 2nd wave (within a minute of it going up) and got locked up in the it's in stock but oh wait it's not when you try to check out loop. First time where I tried to order from them and was unable to do so. No big deal though.

Same things happened to me. Dang it. First game I want since odd world and I couldn't buy it.

Not only did the game diaper in less then 5 minutes there seemed to be other issues with people buying two copies and so on and so forth. Or as some on Twiter described it a cluster f*ck.

After 20 minutes of trying I went ahead and got breach & clear dead line. Figured maybe I could use it as trade bait for the shooter I wanted.

Flare65

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2016, 05:26:56 AM »
It was a cluster f*ck.

I was at the webpage the moment Soldner was available online.  The product description listed it at 75%-100% stock left when I added a copy to my cart.  I clicked on Paypal checkout and the next page said the game was out of stock.  I returned back to the product page where it said the stock was now less than 50% left.  Added the game to my cart again and the same thing happened with Paypal checkout.  I tried over and over to get a single copy of the game and couldn't get one, despite the product page saying there was still 25% left.  I kept getting the out of stock screen despite clicking on the normal checkout button or the Paypal checkout.  I tried about 15 times before the game was listed out of stock and you couldn't add it to the cart anymore.  :(

Fast forward to later in the day when the second batch came available.  Same EXACT thing happened.  I  could add it to the cart just fine, but clicking checkout said they were out of stock.  I tried this probably about 40-50 times before the game was sold out.  It even gave me the sold out screen when the product description page said there was still 10 copies left.

Really disappointing as I wanted a physical copy of the game.  I did everything right on my end.....was at the product page minutes before it was available both times, was able to add it to the cart, but still got told it was out of stock.

Really bugs me that those who were able to actually purchase a copy were able to buy two of them.

They posted on their forums that they are looking into it as what happened to me seemed to happen to a lot of other people.  Really disappointed.

BlueBMW

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2016, 05:36:40 AM »
You read their forums and its nothing but collectards.  This hobby is ruined. I'm getting into something else.  Maybe hiking.  I don't think collectards can f*ck that up.

Edit:

Look at this twat.  "Are games going to get proper seals like other new games?  I'm not a sealed game collector but I want that seal!!"

http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=515
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:43:09 AM by BlueBMW »
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc