Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25441 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2016, 08:32:40 AM »
Ah, mine just shipped, sweet!

Groover

« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2016, 03:40:21 PM »
I missed the last one by less than an hour. I'm excited about Shadow Complex this month!

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2016, 03:16:31 AM »
Just nabbed Rainbow Moon for Vita, & Shadow Complex even though I don't have a PS4.  I wish there was a Vita version, but I'll have to wait to play it.  I tried to get the bundle with the soundtrack, but every time I went to cart with it, it said sold out, so got the game by itself.  Maybe I'll let a buddy of mine borrow it, since he's low on funds, & there was no way he would've been able to pick it up himself.

Gypsy

« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2016, 03:36:54 AM »
Shadow Complex looks okay, Rainbow Moon looked pretty bad to me. Ended up ordering Shadow Complex for a friend, nothing for myself this time.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2016, 02:05:21 PM »
Scott Pilgrim Creator Says It’s His “#1 Goal” to Get the 2010 Game Re-Released

And limited run games responded with a desire to partner up.

However.  With how soldier X2 went. I'd be VERY fearful that limited run games would mess up the release lol. Or more precisely that my ability to get a copy would be piss poor lol.

xelement5x

« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2016, 04:09:43 PM »
Scott Pilgrim Creator Says It’s His “#1 Goal” to Get the 2010 Game Re-Released

And limited run games responded with a desire to partner up.

However.  With how soldier X2 went. I'd be VERY fearful that limited run games would mess up the release lol. Or more precisely that my ability to get a copy would be piss poor lol.

Well, the dev decides on the number of copies to be produced.  If they decided they wanted 10K copies then that would be much easier to deal with vs like the 3000 or so they've been doing recently. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

bartre

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2016, 11:11:10 AM »
Well, the dev decides on the number of copies to be produced.  If they decided they wanted 10K copies then that would be much easier to deal with vs like the 3000 or so they've been doing recently. 

yeah, with shadow complex getting 7K, it took until saturday (i think) afternoon to sell out.
I'm cool with that.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2016, 11:20:16 AM »

yeah, with shadow complex getting 7K, it took until saturday (i think) afternoon to sell out.
I'm cool with that.

Well then. In the mythical future of Scott Pilgram getting a physical release would be sweet.

Flare65

« Reply #128 on: August 23, 2016, 02:11:08 AM »
I wish Limited Run Games would just do pre orders.  The open up pre orders for a week for an upcoming title.  They collect the cash, and then pay Sony to print as many games as needed.  Win-win for everyone.  They have the clout to do it.

I'm usually working when they release games (morning and afternoon) and anything Vita sells out in about 15 minutes or less.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2016, 03:08:18 AM »
I wish Limited Run Games would just do pre orders.  The open up pre orders for a week for an upcoming title.  They collect the cash, and then pay Sony to print as many games as needed.  Win-win for everyone.  They have the clout to do it.

I'm usually working when they release games (morning and afternoon) and anything Vita sells out in about 15 minutes or less.

I know. Granted I am being selective in what I pick up. I don't want something just because it's "limited". Granted most of their games I have never heard of.

So far I have odd world, shadow complex, and have interest in the upcoming Mystery Chronicals.

Eventually I wil get the soldner x2. Granted I sent back that Saturday morning RPG like three months ago. Still waiting on them to send back a copy as well as "extras" as they claimed. Have sent a reminder email and tweet message about it. Haven't had much in the way of response or a tracking number.

Have them a wish list of what "extra" I'd like. Soldner x.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2016, 03:31:23 AM »
Don't hold your breath.  I was told that 'maybe they could get me something extra' for being honest and sending back the extra Oddworld, but the only thing I got was a paypal refund for $2.24 (exact postage).
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

xelement5x

« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2016, 04:58:59 AM »
Sounds like if you are a regular on their forum you might get a better response unfortunately.  I had a couple issues (one damaged game, one misaddressed) and got both resolved pretty fast. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Medic_wheat

« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2016, 05:30:00 AM »
Don't hold your breath.  I was told that 'maybe they could get me something extra' for being honest and sending back the extra Oddworld, but the only thing I got was a paypal refund for $2.24 (exact postage).

They just responded to my email that they sent it in the mail today and thanked me for reminding them/being patient. Will post update when it comes in the mail.

wiseau

« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2016, 06:06:27 AM »
So i'm not the only one they've been giving free games to?

Gypsy

« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2016, 11:48:33 AM »

When asked about this before they gave some bullshit reply about not wanting to do pre-orders/pre-sales. I doubt it will ever happen unfortunately.