Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25429 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2016, 05:25:25 PM »
I went back to the page for Oddworld, & it said 28 copies left, & I refreshed it, & it said 24.  I don't know how the whole ordering process works, I just know I barely got one according to the page.  It took me forever to get my name & shipping & credit card info typed in while we were driving on the freeway to a job.  Sometimes I would accidently hit the wrong letter or number when we'd hit a bump or slow down cuz of traffic! ](*,)

Gypsy

« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2016, 11:36:28 PM »
That's okay no one really understands how it works at all. A friend of mine couldn't get a copy of Firewatch ordered in the first wave when it said there were 500 copies left. He did manage to get it 2nd wave though.

schweaty

« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2016, 04:06:10 AM »
Will lone survivor on vita be playstation tv compatible?  It says the digital version is on the PS store so I don't see why the physical version wouldn't be

Medic_wheat

« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2016, 05:34:41 AM »
Will lone survivor on vita be playstation tv compatible?  It says the digital version is on the PS store so I don't see why the physical version wouldn't be

I feel you may be correct in that assumption.

I really wish they would come out and say when their vita games will or will not be ps tv compatible. As for me it could affect my desision to purchase their vita games. As more often then not they offer their vita games for the PS4 and I'd like to know which version will meet my needs.

schweaty

« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2016, 05:43:50 AM »

I feel you may be correct in that assumption.

I really wish they would come out and say when their vita games will or will not be ps tv compatible. As for me it could affect my desision to purchase their vita games. As more often then not they offer their vita games for the PS4 and I'd like to know which version will meet my needs.

i dont have a vita, but i do have a ps tv and ps4 so it definitely affects my purchase

Medic_wheat

« Reply #215 on: December 30, 2016, 02:47:21 AM »
Well my purchasing for 2016 of limited run games has come to a close. Wasn't interested in the lone surviver game that was released today so I passed.

I am just waiting on my fire watch and oddworld straingers wrath HD. I guess it will be in over the weekend or following week. Oh and that skull girls and silver case pre order I did. Kind of regrets the silver case pre order as a different company ended up doing a limited PS4 release after the fact which I ordered. I am not a PC gamer so I will end up re-selling or trading the PC copy off).

Here is to next year and what releases they have planed or in the works. Personally I am hoping for a Scott pilgrim directors releases with all DLC (I have the game but not the DLC), he third season of the walking dead from tale tell on vita (I threw out the question on their twitter and they responded with a "we know some employee at tale tell we might be able to work something out". Which would be cool seeing how I have the first two seasons on vita).

I'd also love to see mega man 9&10 get a physical release as well as the double dragon Neo, and some of those arcade collections that are on the PSN.

Apart from limited run I have also picked up the following games which I believe are limited release physically for 2016:

Wild Guns reloaded (just came in. I need to just break down and buy a PS4 already)

Rez HD (PS4)

Super Russian Roulette (NES) kickstarter backer very much looking foreword to it early next year.

Shovel knight vita (loving it) excited for the extra DLC

System Shock (PS4) kick starter probably won't be released next year but was a 2016 thing for me.

Bloodstained (PS4) kick starter I doubt it will be a limited release. I'll get a backer variant cover art (yeah me)

Pier Solar HD (Dreamcast) don't really know how the watermelon games work. I doubt it is limited physical release but I finally got my copy this year. Have yet to play it as my Dreamcast isn't set up for play yet. 2017 bucket list.

Kraut Buster (MVS). Can't believe I actually pulled the trigger in a. NG Dev game. Still wish they released Dreamcast ports. However with the release of the NEOSD (have to save my ronnies for it) I may not buy any more MVS games period. Hell might just get the AES flash cart so I can finally get some use out of my AES lol. What's next?  A HDMI mod for the AES/CMVS? 

That's about it for games in 2016 I picked up which are limited physical release. Apart from other limited run games I have already mentioned I picked up in this thread throughout 2016.

What about everyone else?  How has 2016 been for you in picking up physical copies of games that are released in short supply or limited quantities.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:50:55 AM by Medic_wheat »

Flare65

« Reply #216 on: January 01, 2017, 01:58:18 PM »
I'm passing on Lone Survivor.  Looks too much like a cheap game on Steam... 

Medic_wheat

« Reply #217 on: January 02, 2017, 10:43:41 AM »
Heads up for those missing a physical copy of the ps vita game soldner x 2

Available 12th January 2016!
Soldner X2 PSVITA Limited Release
Pre-Order Here: goo.gl/9x7rm8
Save $3 Use Code LVGASIA

Gypsy

« Reply #218 on: January 02, 2017, 03:23:01 PM »
Thanks Medic.

xelement5x

« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2017, 04:52:30 AM »
Just got something I ordered from them and they put the wrong thing in there.  I ordered Stealth Inc and an extra sticker grab bags and got a shantae soundtrack :|
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2017, 05:13:01 AM »
They should send you what you ordered and tell you to keep the tunes to apologize for their f*ckup.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

xelement5x

« Reply #221 on: January 06, 2017, 09:24:45 AM »
They should send you what you ordered and tell you to keep the tunes to apologize for their f*ckup.

Just a heads up the LRG support did me right, my replacement stuff is on the way. ;)
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gypsy

« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2017, 01:20:56 AM »

Medic_wheat

« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2017, 02:48:34 PM »
I wasn't Abel to get the Oxinfree game today. Anyone with a spare copy?

Gypsy

« Reply #224 on: January 28, 2017, 12:45:16 AM »
I wasn't Abel to get the Oxinfree game today. Anyone with a spare copy?

People were limited to one copy. I didn't want it, so I bought one for a friend that had trouble in the morning. I'm definitely looking forward to Aqua Kitty though (PSTV compatible even) because how could I resist a shooter with kitties?  :lol: