Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25391 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #240 on: February 03, 2017, 02:21:25 AM »
Damn, I got f*cked over by their piece of shit order system again.

It'd be nice if they'd switch to something that actually works, but they never will.  As long as their shit sells to someone, they don't give a f*ck about their customers.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2017, 02:34:25 AM »

It'd be nice if they'd switch to something that actually works, but they never will.  As long as their shit sells to someone, they don't give a f*ck about their customers.

I had all the items in my cart at 9:00 AM and couldn't check out.
--DragonmasterDan

Medic_wheat

« Reply #242 on: February 03, 2017, 03:34:41 AM »
I forgot to log in at 9 AGAIN. Ugh. Well will have to try for the second batch. Hopefully this time no family emergencys occrue like last week. I so want that curses n chaos for the vita. It looks like fun.

xelement5x

« Reply #243 on: February 03, 2017, 03:49:15 AM »
I managed to get them in the AM, I was right there with Dan and Necro in chat and I guess I just got lucky.  I got a ship noticed for the last batch the other day.  Curses looks really fun to me though. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gypsy

« Reply #244 on: February 03, 2017, 08:33:02 AM »

I had all the items in my cart at 9:00 AM and couldn't check out.

I decided to pass on Swapper but I generally don't have trouble ordering and would be happy to pass them on at cost to either of you. Just lmk what version and I'll try to order if you like.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #245 on: February 03, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »
Got my order in for curses on vita. Happy now.

Gypsy

« Reply #246 on: February 03, 2017, 10:14:47 AM »
Got my order in for curses on vita. Happy now.

Yeah I ended up getting this one, looks fun.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #247 on: February 03, 2017, 10:17:55 AM »
Thanks for the offer, Gypsy, but I managed to snag one in round two.

Flip it on ebay for max gouge!  There's already a bunch of 'em up for double or more.  :roll:

Gypsy

« Reply #248 on: February 03, 2017, 10:55:10 AM »
Thanks for the offer, Gypsy, but I managed to snag one in round two.

Flip it on ebay for max gouge!  There's already a bunch of 'em up for double or more.  :roll:

LOLS. I was only gonna try to buy if you or Dan wanted me to. Like if I'm forwarding it to someone on a forum that just likes games that is great, f*ck dealing with Ebay headaches for like $10-15.

But anyway, glad to hear you got what you wanted.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #249 on: February 03, 2017, 11:05:24 AM »
Oh, I misread that.  I thought you'd already bought it but didn't really want it.

I agree about flipping for profit.  It sounds like way too much work for just a few bucks.

TheClash603

« Reply #250 on: February 03, 2017, 06:30:58 PM »
The 10 AM round sells out immediately for the more desired games, but 6 PM usually takes at least 10 minutes for liked games and can take a few hours for the shit.  Scalpers get up early, better off sleeping in and getting round 2.

bartre

« Reply #251 on: February 03, 2017, 09:05:53 PM »
The 10 AM round sells out immediately for the more desired games, but 6 PM usually takes at least 10 minutes for liked games and can take a few hours for the shit.  Scalpers get up early, better off sleeping in and getting round 2.

yeah, this is generally true.
I always try round 1 just to be safe though.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #252 on: February 03, 2017, 09:59:30 PM »
I didn't bother to get up early this morning, but later I ended up getting both on the 2nd batch.

TR0N

« Reply #253 on: February 04, 2017, 05:28:35 PM »
I'd rather they do it right and get it pushed out with all the most recent patches and everything than get it half finished. 
Thought by now skull girls all ready had all the patches.Japan got it's physical release last year so dunno what is the hold up for the na one.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Medic_wheat

« Reply #254 on: February 05, 2017, 02:23:57 AM »
I think Swapper looks fairly interesting. Nice looking platformer with puzzles. Maybe I'm missing something?

Time they have released a few other games with similar if not identical game play to swapper. Volume comes to mind. So I didn't feel the urge to buy it. Curses looked different and more fun. Very arcade like with the whole score aspect and single screen game play.