Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25542 times)

Flare65

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #285 on: March 19, 2017, 05:17:18 PM »
Battle Princess Madelyn

A game I have never heard of however it does interest me.

Might be my next limited run game.

I would kill for this game on the Vita

Medic_wheat

« Reply #286 on: March 20, 2017, 03:22:14 AM »
Battle Princess Madelyn

The Vita feels like it is at that 50/50 stage of its life span. New games being ported to it are still possibly but with such a "not sure of market" for a developer to bother.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #287 on: March 20, 2017, 03:28:23 AM »
So I went ahead and kickstarted the game. Honestly it seemed like the better option then to try and buy the standered released from limited run.

I hadn't realized initially the game was a kickstarter game.

Something tells me Anita will still have issues with this game. Dang CIS people flaunting their confermity in gender identity and roles. When will there be a gender fluid trans female heroine people? 

Flare65

« Reply #288 on: March 21, 2017, 02:08:16 AM »
Battle Princess Madelyn

The Vita feels like it is at that 50/50 stage of its life span. New games being ported to it are still possibly but with such a "not sure of market" for a developer to bother.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but there are still a lot of physical releases slated for the system between now and the end of the year, not counting anything Limited Run Games is putting out.  Lots of digital only games as well.

Back on topic....  I'm still on the fence about backing this.  It seems the only physical copy of the game will be on the PS4.  I still don't have either a PS4/Xbone and at this stage of the game, I'm leaning towards passing on those consoles and getting a Switch next year sometime when the hype dies down and Nintendo bundles it with some games.

Very curious to see if this game makes the Vita stretch goal....

Medic_wheat

« Reply #289 on: March 21, 2017, 03:08:21 AM »
I don't have a PS4 either. However I have been picking up physical games I find interesting or fear would be to hard to find st a reasonable price later.

It seems every time I am about to get a PS4 life happens. Lol. What need a new roof?  Okay. What wife is pregnant with baby number two? Shift priorities. What we might move next year and need to sell the house and get things in order?  Got it. Lol.

I figured getting a system eventually is the easy part. Some of the game not so much. Good thing is a lot of definitive and GOY editions as well as HD re-releases are dirt cheap and will be even cheaper when ever I do get the system. So my library and gaming for (current) gen is easy.

schweaty

« Reply #290 on: March 30, 2017, 10:48:15 PM »
If some kind soul would pick up a copy of astrebreed for me today, I would greatly appreciate it.  I am flying for 12 hours and won't be able to purchase it for either release time.  I will reimburse any costs or additional shipping of course.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2017, 02:44:17 AM »
I'll try for ya, schweaty.

*edit*

Got it.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:02:29 AM by Necromancer »
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bartre

« Reply #292 on: March 31, 2017, 03:03:03 AM »
If some kind soul would pick up a copy of astrebreed for me today, I would greatly appreciate it.  I am flying for 12 hours and won't be able to purchase it for either release time.  I will reimburse any costs or additional shipping of course.

hopefully Necro can get you covered; I'm already helping someone in the same situation

Medic_wheat

« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2017, 04:12:29 AM »
I'm just broke lol.

xelement5x

« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2017, 04:20:04 AM »
I forgot about the release this morning until about 8:15 and by that point Astebreed was gone.  I'll try in the afternoon, normally it's slower then. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

xelement5x

« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2017, 11:06:21 AM »
Got my copies in huzzah!  I picked up an extra Astebreed for a friend but if they fall through and anyone is interested I'll keep it on hand. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gypsy

« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2017, 11:08:23 AM »
I bought Ass Breeze and the panty game.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2017, 12:24:46 PM »
Battle Princess Madelyn

same here, my buddy told me about this game and love how it feels like a ghouls and ghosts game!I kickstarted it, looks very promising!

Medic_wheat

« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2017, 12:37:41 PM »
Battle Princess Madelyn

same here, my buddy told me about this game and love how it feels like a ghouls and ghosts game!I kickstarted it, looks very promising!

I went ahead and did the same.

bartre

« Reply #299 on: April 01, 2017, 06:59:58 AM »
I bought Ass Breeze and the panty game.

panty samurai is actually surprisingly fun, i got it off steam for a couple bucks a while back and it's pretty good