Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25438 times)

schweaty

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #330 on: April 15, 2017, 07:51:51 AM »
Mad stupid retarded props to Necro.  He is a man of his word.  He locked down an extra copy of Astebreed for me and it arrived today.  Stoked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

glazball

« Reply #331 on: April 21, 2017, 02:11:37 AM »
Very cool!  Schweaty, would you say you're a Necro-philiac?
glazball's game collection and wantlist

Strider77

« Reply #332 on: April 21, 2017, 04:34:17 AM »
I got Ass2Breed on the PS4 also. Found it really.....       boring.

Slash, slash, slash, slash......     dash, slash, slash, slash.

I'll give it some more attention but so far pretty let down. Seems all flash and no substance so far.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:41:52 AM by Strider77 »

Medic_wheat

« Reply #333 on: April 21, 2017, 05:11:30 AM »
I got Ass2Breed on the PS4 also. Found it really.....       boring.

Slash, slash, slash, slash......     dash, slash, slash, slash.

I'll give it some more attention but so far pretty let down. Seems all flash and no substance so far.

Same here. But I am more willing to gamble on a shooter then I am on most other Indy games.

Saw some live twitch play of Flinthook yesterday and I feel I made a good pickup with it.

schweaty

« Reply #334 on: April 21, 2017, 11:02:38 AM »
Considering dariusburst but goddamn $60 feels like a ton of money.  Especially when I'm getting AAA titles for 35 or less a few months after they are released. I would pay $40, but I wouldn't be happy about it.   

Medic_wheat

« Reply #335 on: April 21, 2017, 01:00:40 PM »
Considering dariusburst but goddamn $60 feels like a ton of money.  Especially when I'm getting AAA titles for 35 or less a few months after they are released. I would pay $40, but I wouldn't be happy about it.   

They say it's due to contract the price is set by the oubsliher.

Honestly $60 is okay wth me. IF it had all the DLC included.

By no from my understanding you'd have to buy it separately.

Gypsy

« Reply #336 on: April 22, 2017, 06:18:15 AM »
I paid retail for the Japanese version and didn't regret it. Has a lot of depth for a shootun. If you don't want to be in the rat race, Japanese copies are pretty plentiful (and should be less than $60 now if you know where to look).

Medic_wheat

« Reply #337 on: April 22, 2017, 09:03:31 AM »
I paid retail for the Japanese version and didn't regret it. Has a lot of depth for a shootun. If you don't want to be in the rat race, Japanese copies are pretty plentiful (and should be less than $60 now if you know where to look).

I hear the vita copy works on the is tv. No local co op.

Gypsy

« Reply #338 on: April 22, 2017, 11:14:11 AM »
It does, that's how I played it.

nectarsis

« Reply #339 on: April 22, 2017, 03:15:17 PM »

I preordered the vita LE, and the PS4 LE and regret NOTHING lol.  Though I'm still waiting on the PS4 version to arrive the vita version is easily one of the best games on the system.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

TR0N

« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2017, 07:50:07 PM »
That's what did i recently,imported the japanese version of daruisburst.I was gonna wait for the LRG release but i didn't feel like going through the trouble to order from them.Beside comparing prices for what LRG was selling it wasn't any cheaper at all.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Gypsy

« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2017, 02:02:29 AM »
That's what did i recently,imported the japanese version of daruisburst.I was gonna wait for the LRG release but i didn't feel like going through the trouble to order from them.Beside comparing prices for what LRG was selling it wasn't any cheaper at all.

I checked my PA invoice, it was only $50. So cheaper than LRG heh.

When I bought it, I don't even think it was being speculated for LRG release, but I could be wrong.

TR0N

« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2017, 08:10:43 PM »

I checked my PA invoice, it was only $50. So cheaper than LRG heh.

When I bought it, I don't even think it was being speculated for LRG release, but I could be wrong.
LRG wants 59.99 for there release sigh so yeah buying the jpn version from play-asia is cheaper.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

schweaty

« Reply #343 on: April 24, 2017, 02:05:29 AM »
Is it confirmed that the vita version of dariusburst works on pstv?  I'm much more likely to go that route

Gypsy

« Reply #344 on: April 24, 2017, 02:06:12 AM »
Is it confirmed that the vita version of dariusburst works on pstv?  I'm much more likely to go that route

It does, that's how I played it.

^_^