Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25470 times)

Groover

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #495 on: July 29, 2017, 04:28:05 PM »
I hope I get a copy of Night Trap. I will be traveling and out of town that day.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #496 on: July 29, 2017, 06:39:55 PM »
Man, Oceanhorn flew off the handle!  Within 3 minutes, it was gone!  Barely got Plague Road as it is, though I'd much prefer Oceanhorn over Plague Road.  I might've nabbed Oceanhorn had it not been for me inputting something wrong in one of the fields for the credit card info.  I'm quite bummed about it!

Medic_wheat

« Reply #497 on: July 30, 2017, 02:43:51 AM »
I guess it's a good thing the two releases this past Friday did not interest me. I might have been numbed to have missed out.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #498 on: July 30, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »
If anyone has an Oceanhorn they don't want, maybe swap with my Plague Road?  Let me know!

TR0N

« Reply #499 on: August 03, 2017, 09:01:43 PM »
LRG put out a update on skullgirls finally.The developer lab zero had to do some more patches to get out the bugs,before LRG could release it.It's now set for a late release in september.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

schweaty

« Reply #500 on: August 04, 2017, 03:05:49 AM »
Pretty sure wonderboy sold out this morning in 1 min 30 secs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

jtucci31

« Reply #501 on: August 04, 2017, 03:11:14 AM »
Pretty sure wonderboy sold out this morning in 1 min 30 secs

Yeah it definitely did. I sat at the paypal loading screen forever. I think I'm going to stop trying with LRG. I know this has always been their thing since their inception, but sometimes I feel pretty damn gullible racing to get this shit. I don't know, it all seems pretty stupid.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #502 on: August 04, 2017, 03:12:54 AM »
Yup, from here, it looked like 2 minutes & it was gone like a fart in the wind!  I tried for the special edition first....gone, so hurriedly went for the regular edition.....gone!  Gonna try again on my phone later when I'm at work, but I should NOT get my hopes up!  2 per customer....that really knocks the wind out of me! :P  I really want the special edition, but, I want the game regardless, so, not sure if I should just try to nab the regular while others fight for the special edition? Decisions, decisions......

schweaty

« Reply #503 on: August 04, 2017, 03:20:06 AM »
Yup, from here, it looked like 2 minutes & it was gone like a fart in the wind!  I tried for the special edition first....gone, so hurriedly went for the regular edition.....gone!  Gonna try again on my phone later when I'm at work, but I should NOT get my hopes up!  2 per customer....that really knocks the wind out of me! [emoji14]  I really want the special edition, but, I want the game regardless, so, not sure if I should just try to nab the regular while others fight for the special edition? Decisions, decisions......
If you can't get either from LRG, play-asia has the reg available for pre-order

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #504 on: August 04, 2017, 03:23:36 AM »
Allowing two per customer is straight bullshit.  There's no defending it; it's 100% pandering to flippers and shelf queens.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Medic_wheat

« Reply #505 on: August 04, 2017, 03:40:25 AM »
I plan to attempt for a regular editon. The CE isn't something I am to interested in.

glazball

« Reply #506 on: August 04, 2017, 03:46:05 AM »
You're totally wrong Necro.  Unless you get 2 copies, how else are you going to have sealed copies of both cover variants?  Eh?  Eh?

jk of course.  LRG is headed down an ugly path with their trading cards, online-only game (Lawbreakers) and heavy release schedule.  I'm getting a bit burned out on LRG but really wanted Wonder Boy.  I would have bought it from any publisher.  Just bought 1 regular copy today with no problems.  I'll certainly have the Master System side of the reversible cover displayed, because duh.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:42:11 AM by glazball »
glazball's game collection and wantlist

Gypsy

« Reply #507 on: August 04, 2017, 04:40:30 AM »
Just so you guys know this is still available on PA and is cheaper.

Johnpv

« Reply #508 on: August 04, 2017, 05:47:11 AM »
Allowing two per customer is straight bullshit.  There's no defending it; it's 100% pandering to flippers and shelf queens.

That's like 90% of their customer base it would seem.

TheClash603

« Reply #509 on: August 04, 2017, 10:43:14 AM »
The bundle with the special edition of Wonder Boy and the other shitty online only game was available for quite a while.  I wonder how often they will use this tactic in the future, to sell through unwanted stock, pair it with a good game.

I am sure the shit bundle will be available at 6:00, for anyone that wants it.