Author Topic: FX-Unit Yuki: The Henshin Engine for TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine  (Read 27272 times)

roflmao

Re: FX-Unit Yuki: The Henshin Engine for TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine
« Reply #780 on: April 08, 2018, 01:52:01 PM »
Happy Birthday, Rover!

I'll be at MGC, so I'd be happy to pick my copy up there.

Desh

« Reply #781 on: April 08, 2018, 01:55:00 PM »
Yeesh. The hurdles with this game have been CONSTANT. Nothing about any of the processes was easy. I felt like I was met with red tape around every corner. Anyway! How many of you who are backers are going to MGC? I'll bring your copies with me. Let me know below. Also, it's a Rover's birthday today. Happy birthings Rovars! May you be blessed with all the afterbirth.

I will be there Sour Mario!  (James Hammond)

Black Tiger

« Reply #782 on: April 08, 2018, 02:53:55 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROVER!

Too bad the game wasn't out sooner. It would be cool to have a new game you made in your hands just in time for your birthday.

Hope you're doing something fun. :)
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Mathius

« Reply #783 on: April 08, 2018, 03:14:03 PM »
Happy birthday, Rovie!
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

nodtveidt

« Reply #784 on: April 09, 2018, 01:38:32 AM »
Thanks y'all. It was a good day. I mostly spent it cleaning, which is my favorite pastime aside from game coding. While moving a box to the attic, the sole wooden rung on the ladder broke, sending me to the floor while the box I was pushing up the ladder bounced off of my head and broke all over the place. Good thing it was just a box of VHS tapes and they were all fine, and that I have a thick head. While in the attic, I found an old NES that my brother had left behind. It still worked. Too bad most of the games that were left behind with it are complete crap, but hey... free NES. My mother made dinner for me and my son, and during our conversation, told me that she no longer had sisters because they can go to hell. Also, Blue Bunny sugar-free strawberry ice cream isn't half bad.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #785 on: April 09, 2018, 02:12:30 AM »
Happy belated B-Day!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

NightWolve

« Reply #786 on: April 10, 2018, 05:12:12 AM »
:yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki:
:geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni:
:duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran:
:geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni: :geni:
:yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki: :yuki:
:duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran: :duran:
:yuki: :geni: :duran: :geni: :yuki: :geni: :duran: :geni: :yuki:

:mrgreen:

lukester

« Reply #787 on: April 10, 2018, 10:03:29 AM »
Happy slightly late bday Rover!

esteban

« Reply #788 on: April 11, 2018, 09:11:40 AM »
Thanks y'all. It was a good day. I mostly spent it cleaning, which is my favorite pastime aside from game coding. While moving a box to the attic, the sole wooden rung on the ladder broke, sending me to the floor while the box I was pushing up the ladder bounced off of my head and broke all over the place. Good thing it was just a box of VHS tapes and they were all fine, and that I have a thick head. While in the attic, I found an old NES that my brother had left behind. It still worked. Too bad most of the games that were left behind with it are complete crap, but hey... free NES. My mother made dinner for me and my son, and during our conversation, told me that she no longer had sisters because they can go to hell. Also, Blue Bunny sugar-free strawberry ice cream isn't half bad.

I gotta find me some BLUE BUNNY sugar free STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM.

I wished you well on shitebook, so I won’t repeat myself here. I am a douchebag for spending time on Facebook, though, it’s such a shite site and yet I’ve been posting there.

You old f*cking bastard.

:)
  |    | 

Mathius

« Reply #789 on: April 11, 2018, 10:33:00 AM »

I gotta find me some BLUE BUNNY sugar free STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM.

I wished you well on shitebook, so I won’t repeat myself here. I am a douchebag for spending time on Facebook, though, it’s such a shite site and yet I’ve been posting there.

You old f*cking bastard.

:)
I mostly keep FB around for our PCFX chat. You know you love it. :wink:
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #790 on: April 11, 2018, 11:31:56 PM »
Yuki update video. This is hard to post, especially because our Rover deleted his account here due to it getting really hostile in the last 24 hours, but alas.. it is what it is. Anyway, here's the vid.
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

TheClash603

« Reply #791 on: April 12, 2018, 06:38:29 AM »
The first part of that video with the non-working game was hard to watch...  but then the stack of the working game was amazing to see.  Congrats to everyone who contributed on your hard work.

Jester82

« Reply #792 on: April 12, 2018, 04:49:54 PM »
This is hard to post, especially because our Rover deleted his account here due to it getting really hostile in the last 24 hours

Wow people on here should be ashamed of themselves. Congrats on getting the the game completed and honestly very excited to try it out!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:36:24 PM by Jester82 »

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #793 on: April 12, 2018, 10:03:12 PM »
People were getting hostile toward Rover?  Why are people so angry?  What did Nod do that made life for other people unbearable?  Sheesh, set backs happen, that's life people!

exodus

« Reply #794 on: April 12, 2018, 11:10:12 PM »
hopefully his account is un-deleted soon!! the internet is a tough place