Author Topic: Super SD System 3  (Read 1212 times)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: Super SD System 3
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2018, 05:13:22 AM »
I will grab this once I am sure they have worked all the kinks out. Been excited about it since I heard about its release.

NightWolve

« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2018, 04:12:01 PM »
What's the status since the bit of a breakdown NeoSD/Alex is having ? Got sick of "RGB Nerds" and NeoGeo forums apparently to where he considered quitting at some point...?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?273291-PCE-Super-SD-System-3-Terraonion-New-Product-(Dec-2017)/page39&p=4283429#post4283429

Quote from: NeoSD
Quote from: MobiusStripTech
Yes it is not correct and has the potential to be harmful.

Hey Alex! I would be willing to swap the caps around for people in the US if it would be ok with you and your team.
I am tired, i canīt live with this anymore.

I am considering those options right now :

Not selling any more Super SD System 3 and ship all pending orders.

Put my time in other thing and move along.

I canīt live with all this shit alone. Sorry, i got burnt by you guys and this RGB party. Well done

Quote from: NeoSD
Our own forum is coming, but i have decided to not write on forums anymore. I need to get my life back cause terrible things happened to myself this week.
I plan to find a way to keep working in what i like and love, while protecting my health and my family. No more forums for me, i donīt have energy or time for such things.

I always wanted everyone to be happy with our products as my main goal, this goes before making money or anything else.

I decided that what i wanted to do with my life was to create devices that i want for myself and no one produces. I been doing my best with the few resources we had, among the last 18 month. Some things i did better, others i did worst but i always tried to improve what it wasnīt perfect.
I have put much more than I should, I totally abandoned my life , wife and kids for this dream. This decision has already afected the ones i love, i never thought about them before putting myself on this situation and this says a lot (BAD) about me.

If there is anything on my hand to please our customers i will sure put my energy and resources on that, but i am not going to destroy my life or damage my famility doing that anymore, this has proven to be a mistake.

This whole thing (me answering everyone at any time) has proven to damage my health and my family so i have to quit forums and discussing with people.

I will keep doing my work, imagining products, finding people that helps becoming those a reality and producing.

Alex,

So the team did start their own forums, I skipped forward/caught up to that part, but yeah... Too much for me to catch up in their NeoGeo thread (lost track/stopped caring much ~halfway months back)... :/
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:28:42 PM by NightWolve »

waiwainl

« Reply #302 on: June 15, 2018, 03:11:02 AM »
Afaik they are working on a new FW to resolve the audio issue and probably some other.

I bought one beginning of the month, 2 weeks later I hooked it up to my white (more yellow) PC Engine, audio routed through my Amp, video to the PVM.
I have to say, it looks quite good - I don't see really a difference with my modded IFU output.

As regards of the audio 'hiss', to be honest, I haven't heard it with any of the CD-based games I tried; even turned up the volume.

So, I can say I am quite happy  :dance:

zetastrike

« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2018, 07:04:55 AM »
I ordered mine last week.  Should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday.  I don't know why people are getting so worked up about a buzz during card access or some video noise.  I'm really pumped to get it.