Author Topic: Super SD System 3  (Read 15485 times)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: Super SD System 3
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2018, 05:13:22 AM »
I will grab this once I am sure they have worked all the kinks out. Been excited about it since I heard about its release.

NightWolve

« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2018, 04:12:01 PM »
What's the status since the bit of a breakdown NeoSD/Alex is having ? Got sick of "RGB Nerds" and NeoGeo forums apparently to where he considered quitting at some point...?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?273291-PCE-Super-SD-System-3-Terraonion-New-Product-(Dec-2017)/page39&p=4283429#post4283429

Quote from: NeoSD
Quote from: MobiusStripTech
Yes it is not correct and has the potential to be harmful.

Hey Alex! I would be willing to swap the caps around for people in the US if it would be ok with you and your team.
I am tired, i can´t live with this anymore.

I am considering those options right now :

Not selling any more Super SD System 3 and ship all pending orders.

Put my time in other thing and move along.

I can´t live with all this shit alone. Sorry, i got burnt by you guys and this RGB party. Well done

Quote from: NeoSD
Our own forum is coming, but i have decided to not write on forums anymore. I need to get my life back cause terrible things happened to myself this week.
I plan to find a way to keep working in what i like and love, while protecting my health and my family. No more forums for me, i don´t have energy or time for such things.

I always wanted everyone to be happy with our products as my main goal, this goes before making money or anything else.

I decided that what i wanted to do with my life was to create devices that i want for myself and no one produces. I been doing my best with the few resources we had, among the last 18 month. Some things i did better, others i did worst but i always tried to improve what it wasn´t perfect.
I have put much more than I should, I totally abandoned my life , wife and kids for this dream. This decision has already afected the ones i love, i never thought about them before putting myself on this situation and this says a lot (BAD) about me.

If there is anything on my hand to please our customers i will sure put my energy and resources on that, but i am not going to destroy my life or damage my famility doing that anymore, this has proven to be a mistake.

This whole thing (me answering everyone at any time) has proven to damage my health and my family so i have to quit forums and discussing with people.

I will keep doing my work, imagining products, finding people that helps becoming those a reality and producing.

Alex,

So the team did start their own forums, I skipped forward/caught up to that part, but yeah... Too much for me to catch up in their NeoGeo thread (lost track/stopped caring much ~halfway months back)... :/
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:28:42 PM by NightWolve »

waiwainl

« Reply #302 on: June 15, 2018, 03:11:02 AM »
Afaik they are working on a new FW to resolve the audio issue and probably some other.

I bought one beginning of the month, 2 weeks later I hooked it up to my white (more yellow) PC Engine, audio routed through my Amp, video to the PVM.
I have to say, it looks quite good - I don't see really a difference with my modded IFU output.

As regards of the audio 'hiss', to be honest, I haven't heard it with any of the CD-based games I tried; even turned up the volume.

So, I can say I am quite happy  :dance:

zetastrike

« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2018, 07:04:55 AM »
I ordered mine last week.  Should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday.  I don't know why people are getting so worked up about a buzz during card access or some video noise.  I'm really pumped to get it.

jcoelho

« Reply #304 on: November 06, 2021, 06:34:46 PM »
Anyone having issues running games ripped by TurboRip? I ripped two games (Ys IV translated and Castlevania Rondo of Blood Translated) from discs I have (the later was given to me at a con I think). I get LOAD ERROR no matter what. Can anyone recommend a good ripping program that will rip to BIN/CUE? The SD3 seems to like that.

Hey Joe!

Hope you are well. It's been a long time since the last post on this topic but it's worth a shot...were you able to get the Ys IV translation working on your SSDS3? I've tried everything and it doesn't want to work, not even the japanese release wants to run on mine!

I've tried Samsung, Sandisk, Patriot and Transcend cards, I've tried FAT32 and exFAT. Also tried the Rev3 and Rev4 versions of the game...nothing seems to work. All I get is the copyright screen and then it gets stuck.

So, has anyone been able to make it work? At least the regular (non translated) release?

Thanks!