Author Topic: Another ho hum topic...PC-FX GA DOS/V for sale! :-D  (Read 936 times)

endingman

Another ho hum topic...PC-FX GA DOS/V for sale! :-D
« on: November 03, 2006, 02:30:10 AM »
 :clap: Attention PCFX brothas from anotha mutha  :clap:

How does it sound to you guys that I plan to put up a PC-FX GA devkit, DOS PC version, up on EBay? It is cherry, unused, and still MIB (can't say sealed because that's not the nature of the box). It will be up later today with pictures and descrip, even a picture of the ISA connectors which are factory mint. I have a detail of the photo that shows the ISA fabrication integrity has not been violated, not even stuffed into a grimy, oxidized x86 motherboard. So, very clean, very cherry, very up on EBay today. Starts at $149.99.

=; Later
Good, fast, cheap...pick any two...the third will be the antonym of its namesake...it's a fact of life...at least, in my line of work...

endingman

Re: Another ho hum topic...PC-FX GA DOS/V for sale! :-D
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 01:45:37 PM »
 :roll:
On second thought, I won't post until I get a response of interest in this forum. I need as much interest as I can get so I don't screwed like that guy who sold his PCFX console in this forum last week. Arrogant and snobby? Yeah, I probably am, but I really want to create some buzz about it so I can get some dough for it and you guys can get a pristine devkit. So please post with questions!
Good, fast, cheap...pick any two...the third will be the antonym of its namesake...it's a fact of life...at least, in my line of work...

Keranu

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 03:14:59 PM »
Go for it!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

endingman

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 12:44:31 PM »
I need as much interest as I can get so I don't screwed like that guy who sold his PCFX console in this forum last week.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

TurboSage

endingman

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 06:06:51 PM »
 #-o
Yeh broseph, I didn't wanna name names.
It seems I'm getting a relatively small amount of interest in my auction -- no bids. But there are 4 watching, and as of now, 186 views. So, I put in safeguards like reserve price, private bidder IDs, and a detailed photo to prove how chaste it is, to drive up demand. It probably will end below reserve, at which point I reserve the right not to sell it.  :wink:

nodtveidt

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 01:06:04 AM »
If you had offered it here just at the forum before putting it on egay, I would have had interest in it. But seeing as how you're going the egay route, no thanks.

endingman

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 04:13:48 AM »
 Do you really think I care what you think nod, what with your morose demeanor, now that I've already put it on eBay? You're the only one who has expressed interest with that undignified post. Conversely, I've got some reaction on eBay. As a gesture of appreciation (and personal interest) to the pcenginefx forums, I wanted to post it there first. But, eBay would have definitely been my venue of sale (more secure). I assume that you don't reflect the attitude of the other contributors to this forum. So, in response to your "non-gay" proposition, no thanks.

GUTS

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 06:52:42 AM »
Do you really talk like that in real life?

endingman

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 08:50:20 AM »
 :-"  ya rly, doesn't everyone? you must be usin egay! scuze me while i put on sum

GUTS

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 12:23:51 PM »
Or conversely you could be undignified and board the roflcopter.

endingman

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 03:48:32 PM »
After briefly glancing at your profile pic, you are a fine judge of things undignified...
http://rofliron.ytmnd.com/

endingman

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 05:24:33 AM »
WELLLLLL  :mrgreen:

Less than 12 hrs left on the auction, the point of no return. You guys have a field day!

nodtveidt

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 01:06:25 PM »
Do you really think I care what you think nod, what with your morose demeanor, now that I've already put it on eBay? You're the only one who has expressed interest with that undignified post. Conversely, I've got some reaction on eBay. As a gesture of appreciation (and personal interest) to the pcenginefx forums, I wanted to post it there first. But, eBay would have definitely been my venue of sale (more secure). I assume that you don't reflect the attitude of the other contributors to this forum. So, in response to your "non-gay" proposition, no thanks.
Hrm...I didn't really make a proposition. But hey, it's your "auction", so best of luck. Many people on this forum, including myself, have been burned on ebay with issues such as sniping, underbidding, bid hiking, and other unethical practices that ebay turns a blind eye to because they make money no matter what.

endingman

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 05:55:48 AM »
Not even a bid  #-o
Do you guys NOT want a devkit? I would assume you're the only hotbed of home-brew activity for a console like this. Isn't $149 a reasonable price? You say I should post it here? Unlike eBay, there's no penalty system or payment proxy, so I think this way would be ... -_- .... you know what, screw it...  ](*,)

NEC PC-FX GA DOS/V ISA Version FOR SALE!!!!!1!!
http://i4.ebayimg.com/04/i/08/e3/04/9c_3.JPG
http://i15.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/df/40/d0_3.JPG
http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/e3/21/cb_3.JPG
http://i4.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/e3/04/b1_3.JPG
http://i16.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/de/7e/da_3.JPG

If you want it, post or PM me. It's $165.00, if you include shipping to anywhere in the continental US. $150 base price (w/o shipping) if you live elsewhere and shipping costs need to be modified. So we'll try it "your" way. This offer is first-come, first-serve. When the money is arranged and received I will send promptly, with lots of communication. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?