Author Topic: WTB Super Air Zonk  (Read 1440 times)

johnnyvs

WTB Super Air Zonk
« on: April 25, 2018, 07:41:12 PM »
I am looking for a copy of Super Air Zonk, if anybody has one they are willing to part with please let me know.

Doesn't need to be mint or have the manual.

Thank you

tbone3969

Re: WTB Super Air Zonk
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 02:34:41 AM »
Sure.  I have three.  Let me just dig them out of my closet for ya.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

johnnyvs

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 09:44:45 AM »
Sure.  I have three.  Let me just dig them out of my closet for ya.

It never hurts to ask

tbone3969

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 09:57:55 AM »
Gotta bust your balls a bit.  At least your not as bad as the newb whose first post was asking for Magical Chase.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

gex

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 12:23:15 PM »
Oh u got him bad

johnnyvs

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 01:14:54 PM »
Gotta bust your balls a bit.  At least your not as bad as the newb whose first post was asking for Magical Chase.

no big deal, Im only half new, I have been a lurker and had an account for a few years I just never post. Now that I am commited to getting this set done I thought I'd start looking for a few of the big guns

xelement5x

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 05:31:34 PM »

no big deal, Im only half new, I have been a lurker and had an account for a few years I just never post. Now that I am commited to getting this set done I thought I'd start looking for a few of the big 'uns

Fixed that for you, and provided as well!

Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

johnnyvs

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 08:22:29 PM »

lol, thanks, BTW this is Johnny from NA/Sega Age/ Instagram

xelement5x

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 03:25:04 AM »

lol, thanks, BTW this is Johnny from NA/Sega Age/ Instagram

Welcome to the peanut gallery!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

geise

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 11:50:53 AM »
So, what other games do you want besides Super Air Zonk? What games do you like to play on the Turbo?

Sometimes it's nice to start a little "Hello" thread introducing yourself. What made you get into the turbo? Do you have history with the system?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:52:58 AM by geise »

SignOfZeta

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 01:46:10 PM »
He wants everything. Get out your everything and put a price on it.

Alt-Nintega2

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 05:23:30 PM »
He could also say he is Bithead 1000 from youtube. I can say I am Corey Feldman. I don't buy it. Karl Marx is always right!
Karl Marx

johnnyvs

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 09:20:59 PM »
He could also say he is Bithead 1000 from youtube. I can say I am Corey Feldman. I don't buy it. Karl Marx is always right!

I don't know who that is, and  sure I could claim to be anyone, this is the internet after all.

johnnyvs

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 09:33:23 PM »
So, what other games do you want besides Super Air Zonk? What games do you like to play on the Turbo?

Sometimes it's nice to start a little "Hello" thread introducing yourself. What made you get into the turbo? Do you have history with the system?

As I was posting int he wanted/sales section, I didn't post an intro. It didn't seem like a breach of etiquette but It looks like perhaps that was incorrect.

Other games I want besides Super Air Zonk, Bonk 3 CD, Cotton, - mainly CD games. I am close numbers wise to finishing the Hu-Card set but pretty far away in the money department as I am missing Magical Chase. I am also missing Legend of Hero Tonma but that's it. I have mainly been working on getting the boxes I am missing, which is many.

What got me into Turbo, Splatter House, a kid had it down the street and I after that I wanted my own. I debated getting into Turbo collecting for a solid 10 years, and after being pretty well decided I wouldn't I one day looked at my collection and realized I had slowly acquired like 40 games. When I realized I was that deep I decided to go for the set.  I am primarily a set collector when I decided to collect. I have a large number of games, I do a podcast on game collecting and I mainly hang out on Instagram for video game stuff, @Johnny_iucci if anyone cares.

tbone3969

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2018, 12:07:35 AM »
Wow you have a nice collection.  What's your favorite system to collect for?  It seems you have many.  What's your most valuable game?