Author Topic: I'm alive...  (Read 1309 times)

Dicer

I'm alive...
« on: May 09, 2018, 10:35:07 AM »
Hey Folks.

I'm here just not all there.

Lets see what good Ole Dicer has been up to.

I got kicked outta my Aunts due to her mental insanity, and well, Mass get's cold I didn't even get to mail out a game and felt like shit, so I kinda faded off the interwebz while this was going on.
I managed to get just enough to make a move I now am in San Diego...always wanted to come to Cali, and I finally made it with .39 to spare when I bought the ticket., woo-hoo
I had some pay-pal credit and used that to stay at a hostel for a little bit, figured I'd grab a job and all would be well...not so easy the job market out here SUCKS, esp with the gap in my employment.
I made the bad choice of "hey I'm having fun out here, my depression must be gone" and stopped my meds, once the party ended (Hostel and foreign girls was a GOOD thing) the depression hit like a brick...
I almost ended it, but I turned myself into a hospital spent a week in a psuych ward (fun) then got sent to a "crisis house" basically a place to reset and chill for a bit, making sure you are getting better.
Form there I was refered to a shelter (most people gotta wait many weeks) and I've been there since, trying to get assistance and still trying to get some sort of work, really need a state ID, sent off for my birth cert but I never got it, so I need to do that again. Been on meds for my Blood clot they found before I moved (Lovenox is not fun) that shit pretty much sorted out.

Now the best most funnest part:

I was sleeping one night, and a wonderfully polite Brown Recluse decided to give me a nibble...didn't even feel it. Woke up had a little spot on my leg, that grew into a large pink/red spot, went to get it looked at. they gave m antibiotics and sent me back, over that night it went from pink/red to Blue/Black and I couldn't walk on it. Needless to say went back and spent a week in the hospital because the bite caused sepsis of the blood.
That was super duper fun, but I get to keep the leg and the area is mostly healed, luckily it didn't spilt open or anything uber gross.

So, I am alive my OBEY is packed away across the country, and soon as I get a stable place I'll have it shipped over...hopefully (Mental case family holding all my stuff)

I'm broke AF. but I get 3 hots and a decent bunk, so it could totally be worse.

I have a GF out here, that is mostly good, so that helps as well.

So, now you are basically caught up. Sorry I poofed but life wasn't worth talking about.

I'll be around :)

Cheers.

tggodfrey

Re: I'm alive...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 10:49:33 AM »
Glad your doing better dude.  One day at a time!
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

soop

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 11:22:57 AM »
Hey man, I just have to say... WHAT A STORY!  Jeeze I mean my life has been pretty boring of late but damn.  You're gonna have some tales to pass onto your grandkids.

Hope you get back into position soon, we'll be waiting for you.  And good luck :)

NightWolve

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 11:25:21 AM »
Hey Dicer... Wow...

Well, I was hoping for more positive/upbeat threads/posts to improve the mood around here, not exactly what I had in mind but yeah, that's real life for some... :/

I'm hitting a funeral tomorrow for an old neighbor coincidentally, how about that ? Could be worse off... ;) Had 4 neighbors die off in recent years, 2 were close friends, one a bowling bud (liked to gamble in his bowling league).

Anyway, hope your situation improves of course... I'd be willing to donate some change if you got a working PayPal, maybe others too if it helps, let us know.

Dicer

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 11:38:51 AM »
Hey Dicer... Wow...

Well, I was hoping for more positive/upbeat threads/posts to improve the mood around here, not exactly what I had in mind but yeah, that's real life for some... :/

I'm hitting a funeral tomorrow for an old neighbor coincidentally, how about that ? Could be worse off... ;) Had 4 neighbors die off in recent years, 2 were close friends, one a bowling bud (liked to gamble in his bowling league).

Anyway, hope your situation improves of course... I'd be willing to donate some change if you got a working PayPal, maybe others too if it helps, let us know.

I owe paypal some cashola so that's a dead end.

I do have an Amazon locker nearby and I love surprises, lol.

I also forgot I'm gettin skinny, slowly.

Down to under 240 almost close to my goal, just more walking and getting sick (not so much the last part) lol

CaptSlow

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 02:08:49 PM »
Good to hear you’re alive and kicking. You still rocking that TG16 shirt you win in the raffle I had under my old name of Mitsuman?

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »
Yes your paypal info would be great and I get paid on Friday so I can throw some scratch for you.

Dicer

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 04:35:53 PM »
Good to hear you’re alive and kicking. You still rocking that TG16 shirt you win in the raffle I had under my old name of Mitsuman?
Yep I brought that with, and it's a little baggy now, but people dig it...

esteban

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 04:55:21 PM »
Dicer, good to hear you are a stubborn bastard who isn’t going anywhere... except across the country.

:)

Also, I didn’t know that CaptSlow = Mitsuman. Damn!

Godspeed, Dicer.
  |    | 

blueraven

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 07:42:28 PM »
@Dicer glad to hear you're conscious. A lot of folks here were worried.

If you're Paypal is locked, why not post the Amazon list here?

Sorry about the ID, I had the same trouble when I moved to the Republic. All I can say is once you establish residency, employers look at you a lot differently. SD is a good place to start to get on your feet.

And the spider bite is icing on the cake... that really sucks I've been bitten by a brown recluse before and its not any fun.

Anyway glad you're on the mend, and if I can help out with what little I can spare, I will. Sounds like you're on the right track to getting back on your feet. 

Good luck to you.

caw
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

TR0N

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2018, 09:50:01 PM »
Damn dicer you been through hell to say the least with you're story.I hope you can get back on you're feat then asap.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Digi.k

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 12:38:11 AM »
take care Dicer hopefully you'll be back up and running in no time

Sparky

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 12:39:33 AM »
Glad your ok man, chin up and hope things keep getting better. Just find yourself a sugar momma out there and your gold :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheClash603

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2018, 01:14:41 AM »
I knew a guy who was f*cked up on drugs and a complete mess.  He moved to San Diego and somehow he cleaned up, met his wife, and had some kids...  now he's a boring family man.  Maybe San Diego is a city of transformation?

geise

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2018, 02:56:47 AM »
It's the weather out there Clash. It does wonders.