Author Topic: I have translated the soundtrack to Dekoboko Densetsu Hashiru Wagamanma!!  (Read 775 times)

kenomac78

Hey there!

Last year I translated the soundtrack to CD Denjin/ Super Air Zonk and everyone here told me to do Dekoboko! Well, it took a long time but I kept my promise to deliver. I also found out the game is looooooooooooooosely connected to the Valis series.

Here you go! Enjoy! Spread the word! And, OBEY!

ps sorry I don't really know how to embed it TT
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 01:36:32 AM by NightWolve »

NightWolve

Hey kenomac, thanks for the share!

Your video production quality is not bad and seems you have a decent enough following for your YouTube channel also. Can't say I ever noticed you here before, surprised to see you've been registered since 2006!

I bought Valis II and III in the 90's for my Turbo Duo and found them enjoyable enough games. I believe I beat "Valis: The Phantasm Soldier" when the PCE emulation craze hit and downloading of CD images took off. Good to see the series get more appreciation with a fine video such as this! :)

I dunno anything about that weird racing game you showcased though, I never played it and that's quite an ending if you pick the wrong door and lose the prize of marrying Yuko, heh heh.

I also dunno why that choose-between-3-doors option seems vaguely familiar, somebody must've made fun of the wrong door option somewhere, I feel like I've seen "Fran" somewhere... :lol:

EDIT: Hm, guess I have Valis IV to beat some time, maybe I should play all 4 in the proper order.

thebrothersduomazov.com/.../valis-iv.html

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:33:14 PM by NightWolve »

kenomac78

Hey thanks! Actually I was around before 06 but it was one of those forgot password things.i can’t remeber exactly when I found the site though.  Actually I don’t have anymore turbo or pce games anymore so I don’t come around much because I’ll be tempted to spend all my money on them again!

ParanoiaDragon

Fran is super hot!!  So, this game is connected to Valis & Last Alert, wierd!

NightWolve

Fran is super hot!!

Whatever floats your boat, PD. ;)

exodus

odd that you would have no comment about Guy - since he's clearly Guy Kazama from Last Alert! That warrants at least a small comment :P

kenomac78

odd that you would have no comment about Guy - since he's clearly Guy Kazama from Last Alert! That warrants at least a small comment :P
Yea I know! But that’s a test for the true fans. To see who notices that! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightWolve

Hey, right you are I guess! I thought something was familiar about him! Makes sense, if Yuko winds up in there as a wedding option prize from one of their games, well, why not also throw in Guy Kazama ?? ;) But dude's gotta put the knife down, sheesh!!!

P. S. Also didn't know you were Brandon from the ole insertcredit.com site but noticed your email address makes it clear. Never knew you were a member here under 'exodus'!

ParanoiaDragon

Boy, I took for granted that it was Guy Kazama, I assumed it was well known, though, Last Alert is one of my favorite games of all time, so, I'm kind of a nut!