Author Topic: Just want to say what's up to everyone!  (Read 500 times)

turbokon

Just want to say what's up to everyone!
« on: June 24, 2018, 04:33:52 AM »
Hey guys, I know I've been IMA in this forum but I stay pretty active on the facebook groups.  I just want to say what's up and provide some updates on what I've been up to the last year or so in case you're not on facebook.  I'm still very active in the turbo/pce scene, working with thesteve and my Canadian brother, running the online store providing mods chips and repro hucards.   In addition to keeping up with the turbo stuff and family obligations, I'm also an aspiring actors.  That's right!  We have lived in Savannah, Georgia for over 5 years now.  Georgia is like the east coast Hollywood.  They do hundreds of films and tv shows in the area.  Since last October, I've been a background actor in 4 feature films, the first one being Ant-Man 2 which comes out July 6.  It might only be for a split second and blurry but I'm still excited of the possibility of seeing myself on the big screen :D  I just recently signed up with a local talent agent, so I hope to get some speaking roles.   This acting jig is just part time at the moment but if I can make a career out of it, it would be a dream come true!!  Anyway, if you still remember me since I haven't been active here, I would like to hear from you.  Lots of new folks here that don't know me so I would like to hear from you too.  I've been a member here for a long since and this forum is my original home.  Learn a lot here and met some great people.  NEC forever!!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:07:58 AM by turbokon »
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
Re: Just want to say what's up to everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 01:47:42 PM »
Thanks for the update on things TK. I'm not too active on fb so chiming here does keep me current.

I'll be at AWA near the end of September in Atlanta. We missed you at MGC! I know Savannah an't close but if we could get some heads like Ope and punky up from the deep South to sort of make a southern Pcfx meet up.
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

NightWolve

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 02:07:37 PM »
Since last October, I've been a background actor in 4 feature films, the first one being Ant-Man 2 which comes out July 6.  It might only be for a split second and blurry but I'm still excited of the possibility of seeing myself on the big screen :D 

Playing a popo in Ant-Man 2 or was it another flick ? :popo:

Found the right photo this time! :P
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 04:54:27 PM by NightWolve »

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 12:20:20 PM »
I got my info back thanks to dj for helping me out! Hello everyone.  Looking forward to contributing here!!!